lay Report with my daygame buddy. and getting robbed in the

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

on Wednesday my buddy and I hit the gym, and decided to go grab some food in a street fast food corner in Pretoria, after having lunch we decided to grab a smoke, some cute girls were waving at us out side the window of a dirty flat, so I asked then to signal their numbers so I could give them a call and talk over the phone, told her to "come down so we can talk, you look really cute by the way" she was a bit shy so she was like "ok give me 5 min" we waited for like 15 min before she came, I told her she should call her friend and we can all go for a drink together, she wanted to take a bath so we met up after a hour, we picked them up from their flat and drove around, I used some of the questions from the "Street attraction Question Guide" to build Rapport with both of them, my buddy(wing man) had everything under control we pulled over a at spot in Sunnyside and had some Gin and Juice, we both attended to our targets, my target was from Zimbabwe, my buddy's was from Durban, as we were engaging in conversations and getting to know each other I used the technique of measuring my hand with my Targets hand, she has really long fingers so I pointed that out and we laughed about it, threw her hand away and later placed my hand on her thighs, she excused her self after that and said she needed to use the restroom, I whispered in her ear that she should go to the disabled people restroom, two minutes later I excused myself as well from the table and followed her, I walked in and dropped my pants, she gave me head and stopped as it was getting to the good part and exited the restroom leaving me with blue balls, got dressed and acted cool, like nothing happened, we later went to a different location and met up with other friends, my buddy was kissing his target already and he went to fuck her in the car it was around 6pm at the time, and we decided to take the girls back to their flat after this, my buddy had to go work the next morning, wen we got to their flat, my target felt bad for leaving me hanging and I know she couldn't stop thinking about what happened in the public disabled restroom, so she invited me over for a glass of wine, my buddy decided to bail, coz he already accomplished his mission so I told him I'll call him tomorrow, I was chilling in their flat and watching t.v while both girls were busy in the kitchen, I was really uncomfortable, as my girl walked towards me holding two wine glasses and said lets go chill in my room, said goodnight to her friend with a cheeky smile on my face, we had mad unprotected sex all through the night, and in the morning, I told her I had to leave early in the morning coz I have a meeting to attend to at 12pm. left the place at 6am in the morning, the streets where empty and only a couple of homeless people where roaming the streets I didn't have cash only my phone and gym bag. 2 guys walked up to me and pulled out a knife and said "we don't want to hurt you give us your phone and wallet" I took my phone out and said "that's all I have" and they ran away.

that's my experience well I had a great time, lost my phone, it happens oh well at least I have a dope story to shear.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
we had mad unprotected sex all through the night.
That's crazy, why would you not protect yourself? Doesn't matter how hot a girl is, I couldn't do that until I know she is clean and also wouldn't want that unexpected "I'm pregnant" phone call.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
we had mad unprotected sex all through the night.
That's crazy, why would you not protect yourself? Doesn't matter how hot a girl is, I couldn't do that until I know she is clean and also wouldn't want that unexpected "I'm pregnant" phone call.
yes that's crazy dude, I don't advice anyone not use protection, but it damn sure feels better with out a condom and try to use condoms as often as possible. don't trust these women they should never catch you slipping.