Halloween pickups Solo

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests

Post subject: Halloween pickups Solo
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:56 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

So there I went to three different house parties on one street SOLO (b/c my mates were all out of town).

I first started talking to a guy just to warm up (no homo jokes) , to see whose house it is and what's the scene.

My opener mostly was "What are you supposed to be?" (costume)... then I would say ' Oh I am an exchange student from Italy'...(it works as a good DHV, so girls feel less threatened (Im an exchange student what harm can I do).

I had a bit to drink ( my game is way better when I am tipsy )

So now I will describe the two best pickups where I had a decent enough conversation, (but I hit on everything that looked nice that night ;)

PICKUP ONE: Girl S.

I spoke to this asian guy , told him I like asian food etc...then he introduces me to this asian girl! lol (but I told him I was looking for asian food not an asian girl) , but yeah she was pretty much my type cute and very young. I told her I was an exchange student from Italy, and she responded that her brother was in Italy...I told her 'hey my uncle has a yacht in Naples, I could take you on it ', 'Yeah Naples is a beautiful city, but it would look even more beautiful with you' we kept talking, I asked her to dance, she responded she was a bad dancer, I was like dont worry I will show you how to dance. We did some basic salsa moves ( I need to learn to dance salsa better ). , then she threw the classic " I need to find my friends " line , then 'I responded oh they probably left with guys/ girls'.

btw What is a good rebuttle for the "I need to find my friends" shit test?

I was like oh ok lets find them...then I spoke to her friends, and the one guy was like you want to come with us to another party? Then I left with them, then this was the dumbish part: Like halfway around the block she was like 'Oh I dont want to keep you from your party, here I'll give you my number', I responded 'Wow thats pretty forward!' Then I got her number, texted her later to ask how the party is <she didn't text back>

So where did I go wrong? We chatted and danced, but I couldn't increase her interest level from there.

PICKUP TWO: Girl P.

Just saw her and started talking "What are you supposed to be?"

I told her Im an exchange student from Italy, small chat but I just couldn't build a connection. Her friend dragged her away ( I hate it when that happens!), but when she left the party I got her number, I asked her if I should call her and she replied yes!

I texted her today "hey hows it going?" (yeah I know boring), she responded 'whose this?" I responded " exchange student from Italy". <she didn't text back> (yeah I know that is a sticking point )

So where did I go wrong? I just couldn't build a connection......I really think you have to make a strong connection in the first three seconds...

PICKUP THREE: Girl N.

So this was the hottest girl I hit on, I wanna bone her so bad, I pray to God that he lets me bone her.

I was standing on the corner talking to this dude, and she walks by in blue jays shirt, I say "Why did you guys lose to the Indians??" She replies "Yeah it sucks I dont even want to talk about it" , then I give the usual line 'exchange student from italy".......she replies oh so cool...I have friends from Milan......then I got her number (whenever I get a girls number I always say "hey no fake numbers!!!" (yeah I guess I shouldnt say that) ) then I am like I am cold give me a hug, she hugs me and then I tap her butt (yeah I couldnt resist)...

I text her and yeah you guessed it!! <she didn't text back> I may call her tommorrow.....wanna bang her so bad ...

So where did I go wrong?

Yeah I was basically like boomhauer (watch king of the hill) that night, never approached so many girls in one night.....but hey its Halloween the devil possessed me ;)

What advice can you guys give? I am not scared of opening, but like my friend says I "fk up" when we start speaking.... and yes I do get intimidated by hot girls....

I just need to find a way to make them feel comfortable, and then get them to be attracted to me?

Sorry if this is a long post.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The first two to me are very obvious.

Pickup 1: Everything you did perfect except for the very end. Don't say, "Oh that was forward!" First it makes her feel self-conscious about being too easy. This makes her put up her ASD (anti-slut defense). Everything was going so smoothly and naturally like "it just happened" until that part (the most important lol). Never verbalize what is happening under the surface (you are both interested in each other and flirting), unless you're doing it ironically as a joke. Second, let her leave you for her friends and act disinterested (push her away after pulling so long). Then come up to her later like it was accident.

Anyways, I predict she will get back to you as long as you don't bring up the awkward part at all. Don't mention it. Respond to any of her responses naturally but ignore all negative or boring comments from her. Only maintain your frame that it is natural for her to see you.

Pickup 2:
Basic rookie text game mistake. It is a classic mistake where the girl asks "who is this?". In order to prevent that, always begin the opening text with something that will remind her of you (say you made some joke only she would understand). To recover, make a joke about that night, don't apologize, and act normal. Ignore her for a few days if she ignores you.

Pickup 3:
I'm not sure about this one but I think it's the part where you said hey no fake numbers. First, this tells her that you are going around getting all the girls' numbers. Second, it brings attention to what's going on under the surface (which is she is expressing attraction and giving you her number). Instead, act natural and bring her attention to something else to keep her self-consciousness distracted. Like actually ask her something about herself or make a joke about something else.

Don't tap her butt. That is escalating too fast (unless she seems that type). Usually, hot girls with dignity don't respond well to that, unless you got some other level swagger shit going on. It is safer to escalate by giving her more physical compliance tests to build up to the larger compliance test, letting you a stranger grab her ass.

Clearly you're doing fine. Just be more smooth at the end part and don't be too much of a douche unless you're doing it to neg her. But you can't just leave her for the night on a neg.

Cheers,

tomasapiens

Last edited by tomasapiens on Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:12 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

can more please reply.........wow thats why I dont like this forum.....too little interaction

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:40 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
The first two to me are very obvious.

Pickup 1: Everything you did perfect except for the very end. Don't say, "Oh that was forward!" First it makes her feel self-conscious about being too easy. This makes her put up her ASD (anti-slut defense). Everything was going so smoothly and naturally like "it just happened" until that part (the most important lol). Never verbalize what is happening under the surface (you are both interested in each other and flirting), unless you're doing it ironically as a joke. Second, let her leave you for her friends and act disinterested (push her away after pulling so long). Then come up to her later like it was accident.

Anyways, I predict she will get back to you as long as you don't bring up the awkward part at all. Don't mention it. Respond to any of her responses naturally but ignore all negative or boring comments from her. Only maintain your frame that it is natural for her to see you.

Pickup 2:
Basic rookie text game mistake. It is a classic mistake where the girl asks "who is this?". In order to prevent that, always begin the opening text with something that will remind her of you (say you made some joke only she would understand). To recover, make a joke about that night, don't apologize, and act normal. Ignore her for a few days if she ignores you.

Pickup 3:
I'm not sure about this one but I think it's the part where you said hey no fake numbers. First, this tells her that you are going around getting all the girls' numbers. Second, it brings attention to what's going on under the surface (which is she is expressing attraction and giving you her number). Instead, act natural and bring her attention to something else to keep her self-consciousness distracted. Like actually ask her something about herself or make a joke about something else.

Don't tap her butt. That is escalating too fast (unless she seems that type). Usually, hot girls with dignity don't respond well to that, unless you got some other level swagger shit going on. It is safer to escalate by giving her more physical compliance tests to build up to the larger compliance test, letting you a stranger grab her ass.

Clearly you're doing fine. Just be more smooth at the end part and don't be too much of a douche unless you're doing it to neg her. But you can't just leave her for the night on a neg.

Cheers,

tomasapiens

Thank you for taking the time and effort to reply.

UPDATE with regard to pickup one, girl S...

she just texted me saying "I did some thinking and I dont think it would work due to the age difference" (shes 18 and I told her I am 24).

LESSON LEARNED: next time you are around an environment where there are late teens, early twenties----->> say you are 22.

Oh and while they were walking out the house that night , I heard her mutter to her friend "He's 24!"

oh and I called her today, and I was so flustered and "unprepared" I was stuttering like a mofo.....I must of came accross as a goof on the phone.

LESSON LEARNED: do meditation or pushups or something before calling....

So approached six girls and nothing came out of it...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:00 am 
The Grand Puba

All of these boil down to one thing. "I talked to her for a few moments then got her number". I'm not sure what you were expecting from these short interactions. What did you do to create/build attraction? I'm not saying that you didn't do anything...it's just that you didn't explain it here.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:16 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
All of these boil down to one thing. "I talked to her for a few moments then got her number". I'm not sure what you were expecting from these short interactions. What did you do to create/build attraction? I'm not saying that you didn't do anything...it's just that you didn't explain it here.
Do you mind giving us an example of how you build attraction when talking to a girl for the first 5min....

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:49 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Do you mind giving us an example of how you build attraction when talking to a girl for the first 5min....
By getting her on the same page as me. IMO, if you're not socially inept, you will get girls interested in you because you show them interest.

Girl S.
You: Let's dance
Her: I'm a bad dancer
You: If you're cute then no one cares how good of a dancer you are

She understands that you find her attractive with you being less blatant but more fun. Once you get her dancing, anything you say about her dancing can be either compliment or teasing...but she'll welcome it because she knows that you find her attractive. If your personality is attractive too then the door will be wide open for you to escalate more.

Girl N.
You: Why did you guys lose to the Indians??
Her: Yeah it sucks I don't even want to talk about it
You: You should have been there to distract the other team

Same principle as above. It's establishing the attraction that you have for her. If you can be charming, fun, and interesting (at least two of those things) after establishing that attraction for her then she will find a return those feelings of attraction (for the most part...nothing is guaranteed).

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:32 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
By getting her on the same page as me. IMO, if you're not socially inept, you will get girls interested in you because you show them interest.

Girl S.
You: Let's dance
Her: I'm a bad dancer
You: If you're cute then no one cares how good of a dancer you are

She understands that you find her attractive with you being less blatant but more fun. Once you get her dancing, anything you say about her dancing can be either compliment or teasing...but she'll welcome it because she knows that you find her attractive. If your personality is attractive too then the door will be wide open for you to escalate more.

Girl N.
You: Why did you guys lose to the Indians??
Her: Yeah it sucks I don't even want to talk about it
You: You should have been there to distract the other team

Same principle as above. It's establishing the attraction that you have for her. If you can be charming, fun, and interesting (at least two of those things) after establishing that attraction for her then she will find a return those feelings of attraction (for the most part...nothing is guaranteed).
Yeah I have to give you points those are smooth lines...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:47 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
^ How about a thank you. . . don't demand attention, it's lame
"Thank You"