How could I have handled these situations differently?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:25 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Here's one:

I was at a strip club. One of the girls was on stage (Spanish girl) and I asked her if she did private parties. She said only if she got to know you. She ended up sitting next to me at the bar and we talked about all kinds of things. She was putting my hands on her boobs and ass (I did not pay her a dime the whole time). I got her phone number.

She texted me the next morning at 10am. She just said something like "hi." I replied with "your pussy was looking so good last night, I wish I could see it in person." She said "wow you have a really blunt way of talking." I said. Lol. Then, there was nothing. Then, she texted me a few hours later to ask me if I had any plans. I said no and asked "did you want to make some with me?". I didn't get any response and that's the last we have said to each other.

Another one and this is from Tinder, which I know should go in the online section, but I didn't want to make two posts.

I got a match on Tinder that was actually really hot. I messaged her first saying "Damn baby you're sexy." All her pictures were in cutoff shirts, etc. She replied "lol thanks." Then, I said "I wish I could take off all your clothes and do dirty things to you." (hey, say what you think, right? Isn't it best to be direct and honest?) She promptly blocked me. I suppose I should have beat around the bush for a little and asked her out to dinner?

What's my problem here? Am I too direct? Coming off like a creep? What is it?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yes, exactly! That's not seduction, that's just being creepy. You're like a brute, no wonder girls block you. You need to completely change what you're doing. Try reading the material from this forum and using it. Build some rapport, get them on a date. And stop saying right off the bat you wanna have sex, even the stripper went away!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:28 am 
English Muffin

The stripper by the way, she won't fuck you, she will try to make you treat her with lavish gifts and restaurant's, she might give you some compliments to keep you on your toes.

You do not have the current fundamentals to handle such a woman, you will see for yourself, be wary. Invite her for drinks but DO NOT treat her.

If people should say what they think then the world would be chaos, you are just being uncalibrated and creepy, but at least you might be learning from this. This is borderline torrettes syndrome.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:33 am 
Dedicated Member

when women are overtly sexual : short outfitts, strippers, you gotta non sexual with them at first, then slowly ramp it up.

sometimes they'll escalate on their own.

seems weird right?

Every night, doin' you right

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:55 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
when women are overtly sexual : short outfitts, strippers, you gotta non sexual with them at first, then slowly ramp it up.

seems weird right?

Yes, it does. Good luck with that.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:57 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:

seems weird right?

you disagree?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:32 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

seems weird right?

you disagree?
I could agree or diasgree or I can do a 'Galist' and do both at the same time, I am done with you.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:43 am 
Dedicated Member

you are right. there's no need to limit yourself

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:31 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
The stripper by the way, she won't fuck you, she will try to make you treat her with lavish gifts and restaurant's, she might give you some compliments to keep you on your toes.

You do not have the current fundamentals to handle such a woman, you will see for yourself, be wary. Invite her for drinks but DO NOT treat her.

If people should say what they think then the world would be chaos, you are just being uncalibrated and creepy, but at least you might be learning from this. This is borderline torrettes syndrome.
How do you know she wouldn't have fucked me? Are you saying that no one fucks strippers? I have a higher status than her due to my job. She worked three jobs and had three kids. She also worked at a hotel and something else that I don't remember. From what I gather she fucked some (probably stupid) guy that she "kind of lives with." I could give her just as good sex as that guy could.

Plus, I looked her up on FaceBook the next and she wasn't even hot and obviously had a subpar IQ. She wasn't even anything special in the first place. Have you ever been to strip clubs? Not all of the girls are 10's. But that's besides the point for now.

Last edited by RichardTheFrog on Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:32 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Yes, exactly! That's not seduction, that's just being creepy. You're like a brute, no wonder girls block you. You need to completely change what you're doing. Try reading the material from this forum and using it. Build some rapport, get them on a date. And stop saying right off the bat you wanna have sex, even the stripper went away!
What is the point of building rapport and getting them on a date? Where is this leading? In a perfect scenario.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:37 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:

How do you know she wouldn't have fucked me? Are you saying that no one fucks strippers? I have a higher status than her due to my job. She worked three jobs and had three kids. She also worked at a hotel and something else that I don't remember. From what I gather she fucked some (probably stupid) guy that she "kind of lives with." I could give her just as good sex as that guy could.
"kind of lives with" means he's just enough of an obstacle to keep you from ever being invited over while she works so much that there's no time to meet or has to stay at home with the kids.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:39 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

"kind of lives with" means he's just enough of an obstacle to keep you from ever being invited over while she works so much that there's no time to meet or has to stay at home with the kids.
He wouldn't be an obstacle. I'm not scared of him. If anything, she could sneak over to my place. I'm not that desperate to have sex with her anyway, she wasn't all that hot in the first place, I'm just saying. It would have been fun and maybe she would have liked it so much that she called me whenever "some guy" couldn't do it for her. Eventually, I probably would have made her pay me for these visits.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:43 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
He wouldn't be an obstacle. I'm not scared of him. If anything, she could sneak over to my place. I'm not that desperate to have sex with her anyway, she wasn't all that hot in the first place, I'm just saying. It would have been fun and maybe she would have liked it so much that she called me whenever "some guy" couldn't do it for her. Eventually, I probably would have made her pay me for these visits.
Not an obstacle for you...an obstacle for her. I couldn't imagine her being too hot if she's a stripper with three jobs.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:54 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
How do you know she wouldn't have fucked me?
My logic is that you have barely approached the normal girls and making threads on how to pull in night clubs and then the next day im reading reports that, you're paying entry fee into strip clubs, (Please don't tell me you paid for dances too?)

Try to get her over for the experience and take it from there, they are phenomenal in the bedroom. But I am sceptical that she is DTF, but I could be wrong, you never mentioned you had status there

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:08 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
How do you know she wouldn't have fucked me?
My logic is that you have barely approached the normal girls and making threads on how to pull in night clubs and then the next day im reading reports that, you're paying entry fee into strip clubs, (Please don't tell me you paid for dances too?)

Try to get her over for the experience and take it from there, they are phenomenal in the bedroom. But I am sceptical that she is DTF, but I could be wrong, you never mentioned you had status there
That's because I was "on" that night at the strip club. Some nights, I'm just "on" and don't even feel like talking to girls even if I'm out and they're sitting right next to me. There is more to life than trying to fuck every girl you see. (which, by the way, would be a GREAT pickup line).

No, I didn't pay for dances. I didn't even tip her $1 or buy her any drinks at the bar. I wasn't drinking that night, either.