FR: Fun in the library

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 20 guests

Post subject: FR: Fun in the library
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have finally got around to writing my first ever field report- this ones about how i got my dick rubbed by a HB8 in the middle of my university's library even though we were surrounded by people studying.

So i was in the library doing some science work at a computer when a 2 set walked in, one dude and a HB i would say she was an easy 8. Anyway this 2 set walks in and they sit at two computers to the side of me leaving a gap of an empty computer between them and me (the computers in the library are arranged in a long row in the middle of the room). As they sat down i caught the HB8's eye and she smiled and i gave a smile back. I really wanted to approach her but i am always apprehensive when it comes to approaching 2 sets when it's just a girl and a guy because the probability of the guy being her boy friend is pretty high and I'm never really sure what to do if it is her boy friend, as i find it quite hard to backtrack out of that situation once you have opened as there is always the possibility that the boyfriend can get confrontational and in the situation that i was in as i couldn't just take off and get out of there because i had all my books and stuff at my computer.

Anyway as i carried on doing my work i adjusted my body language and i looked at the HB8 again and saw she was covering her self in a blanket and i caught her eye and she looked at me smiling she asked me if wanted to share the blanket. But me being a little surprised about her opening me, and me being stupid and over thinking the thought that the guy might be her boyfriend declined. I then went back to my work but i was kicking my self for declining her offer. Two or three minutes passed and i thought to my self fuck it, so i brought up all my complex scientific algebra work onto my computer screen and angled the screen towards the HB8 as a cheap DHV attempt. I then asked her if she could look after my computer while i filled up my water bottle and she said ok. I used this time to try and get my self into a sarging mood and drank some water to get nice and hydrated, when i came back i said "cheers" and she said "its OK, do you want to share my blanket" i thought to my self i am not going to miss this fucking opportunity again and said "ok" the fact that she asked me twice to share her blanket helped me to get rid of any thoughts that the guy was her boy friend.

I started kino straight away to establish that i am a touchy feely kind of guy and we talked for a little and i found out she was studying preforming arts so we talked about all the performances she had done and i DHV'd and busted her balls for not reading shake spears Tempest or Macbeth. All of this time i was ignoring the guy in the set and just let him get on with the work he was doing on his computer i then asked for their names (this was the first time i said anything to the guy other than you all-right buddy when i first entered the set). I then remembered that mystery had said if you want to know if your target is in a relationship with someone in the group you should say "so how do you know each other?" so i did and i found out that the guy was just someone in her class. After DHV'ing i then told her this story that i always use when i want the conversation to get sexual. Its about when on my birthday a group of ladies easily in their 40's or older danced up to me at this club and one of them who was about 50 got my dick out in front of everybody in the club and my mates got a right eye full of it (true story :P ). After telling her my story she laughed and asked me how big my dick was :shock: so i jokingly went to unzip my pants and get it out expecting her to laugh and move on with the conversation, but she was straight up for it and she again asked me how big my dick was and i was like "do you wanna feel it?" 8) and she paused and put her hand on my thigh and worked her way up to my crotch and started to rub my dick. i was so shocked by what was happening as nothing quite like this had ever happened to me before. I was sitting in the library of my university under a blanket with a girl i had met literally 15 minutes before and she was rubbing my dick, i felt like the man 8) . After a couple of minutes she took her hand away i know for a fact i could have easily escalated but i was (1) too shocked to come to terms with what was happening and (2) was too worried that someone would find out what was going on and someone would call the cops or i get kicked out of the university. A little while later the rest of her friends came to meet her so we kinda said good bye and i left her with her friends. But before i left she told me that it was the dudes blanket that were messing around under and she said he could see what we were doing :lol:

My thoughts:

I feel like i could have easily escalated further if i had only accepted her offer to share the blanket earlier i still don't know why i declined it, its probably because i was taken by surprise and was a bit nervous. But maybe by declining her offer the first time it showed that i wasn't needy I'm not too sure. Any thoughts anyone?

I also know that i should have got her number but i was just so caught up in the moment it was just so unexpected but i wont make that mistake next time :P

i also learned that you shouldn't be worried to approach sets with guys in it just because you think that he might be her boyfriend that's not always the case.

Finally i also learned that you should always obey the three second rule because it is true your mind does make up all these reasons for why you shouldn't approach. Take my example for instance my brain started to tell me oh i shouldn't approach because she's with her boyfriend when in reality she wasn't.

I would really appreciate any feed back or criticism about what you guys would have done differently.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 9:17 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I also know that i should have got her number but i was just so caught up in the moment it was just so unexpected but i wont make that mistake next time :P
She must have driven you crazy if you forgot to get the number, lmao.

Good stuff man.