What are your inner problems(list them here and talk)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:30 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
My biggest issue is lack of motivation. I have zero problems going out to bars and parties and talking to people, male or female. However, if I'm in a store or something and I'm shopping....well shopping always my focus, not picking up anyone. I know in my head I can pickup anywhere, but sometimes it just dosne't seem all that important depending on where I am.
Maybe you need to go to the shops with the sole purpose of sarging. However, sometimes when I do that and I'm relaxed (which one probably has to be to sarge) I tend to concentrate more on browsing the store shelves rather than on the reason why I'm there in the first place.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:13 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
My biggest issue is lack of motivation. I have zero problems going out to bars and parties and talking to people, male or female. However, if I'm in a store or something and I'm shopping....well shopping always my focus, not picking up anyone. I know in my head I can pickup anywhere, but sometimes it just dosne't seem all that important depending on where I am.
Maybe you need to go to the shops with the sole purpose of sarging. However, sometimes when I do that and I'm relaxed (which one probably has to be to sarge) I tend to concentrate more on browsing the store shelves rather than on the reason why I'm there in the first place.

where in victoria?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:49 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

1. Im just now learning how to drive (im 25) its a long story
2. Unless im really interested in something i usually give things a half ass effort
3. im short 5'2"
4. Im always broke
5. ive never learned how to read, just kidding

just an intresting thing to think about, in maslows hierarchy of needs there are five levels, final level is self actualization, where one lives up to thier full potential. most people never reach this level, most live within the first three or so. we should all try and reach the 5th level

skittlepimp

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:01 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yahoo Messenger: ask
AOL: bobster5000
supposedly according to "professionals" in this subject matter, only about 18% (somewhere in the teens) of the population even has the potential to reach the 5th level. in addition to this, many of those with the potential don't even do so. simply put, a small fraction of a percent actually do so even if everybody should try, unfortunately it isn't possible and that i agree with. Many people don't have the level of self awareness needed to reach self actualization.. cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

where do I start!?

Physical
1. Im skinny with a beer gut
2. Im pale
3. I am very self concious about my looks / hair
4. I compare myself to others, seeing better looking guys fuks my head lol
5. If I havnt got a ton of gel on my hair I cannot go out
6. If I feel im not dressed cool enough my confidents plummets

Mental
1. I DO NOT open sets
2. I DO NOT open sets :evil:
3. Im in trouble with the law on quite serious offenses, some of which Ive been acused of Im not guilty, tho I still have to appear at crown.
4.I get jealous easy
5. I DO NOT OPEN SETS grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :evil:

Feels good to get this off my chest lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Physical
1. Skinny, yet fat
2. Wavy/straight hair that I can't always seem to manage
3. I always seem to think that I need to buy more clothes.

Mental
1. I procrastinate
2. I refuse to acknowledge the potential I keep buried deep inside me
3. I refuse to acknowledge the potential I keep buried deep inside me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:40 am 
PUA Forum Leader

i found another problem

when i go buy new clothes, i get them, then hate wearing my old ones, and this keeps happening, so my wardrobe never gets big...fuckkkkkkkkkk

also, im too lazy tp go out and sarge, i dont htink ive made a field report since i've joined, ive been to a few parties, but beer pong is always top priority and i forget about pickup

then im too hammered to do anything after that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

ugh problems? where should i begin...

Physical:
1) My ears stick out so I look like dumbo (ok maybe an exaggeration). it subconsciously rattles my confidence in front of girls. Maybe it's because I was teased alot back in elementary school.

2) still have bad acne scars from back during puberty. Will need cosmetic surgery for this too.

Mental:
1) I don't open sets on random strangers! ugh!
2) I always feel like a bit of alcohol helps me be a lot more conversational.
3) Even after I purchase clothes, and I feel like I look good when I bought them, I come back home and suddenly I feel like they are not so good anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:23 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: k4v335h
to the guy with the stutter... ok so my best friend for a long ass time was the biggest nerd he had glasses he stuttered and he did some really weird shit all the time.. although he can be funny and cool he still had that nerdy stutter going for him.. so one day he changed started to work out alot took off the glasses and got kind of stylish and cock/funny that kid can pick up hoes.. let me tell you and he still did it with the stutter.. girls thought he was cute... he was just confident about it he was also funny and cocky.. if i were you i would start taking some supplements and hit the bench press everyday get a really good built and start dressing nice become cocky.funny and always think your the shit and know what the hell you are talking about.. and always think everybody is listening to you.. the stutter will come as a compliment to you ...girls will probably think its cute my friend is like a player.. i dont know how he does (oh yeah he shows off his money too) appear like you have money it helps...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

kvee, ...thanks man. And i don't want to sound like an asshole, but I actually maxed out on bench last night at 315 and i'm only 5'7 170 pounds and i'm pretty fucking cut. The stutter is fucking driving me nuts because i can't say what i want to say. Even if i do manage to blurt it out, once the stutter hits i never get any "awww, cute" ...i get a look that i interrupt as "wtf is wrong with him". I stutter both words...and i'm not sure what the term is ..but i'll call it "blocking". I'll start to say something and my mouth is in the formation to say it, but my chest is literally squeezed so tight i can't get the words out so i'm just standing there looking at the target ready to say something and they are waiting, and then i just literally can't say it. This happens a lot in the middle of stories/jokes...so i have a hard time keeping attention span. It's miserable and makes things so difficult.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
kvee, ...thanks man. And i don't want to sound like an asshole, but I actually maxed out on bench last night at 315 and i'm only 5'7 170 pounds and i'm pretty fucking cut. The stutter is fucking driving me nuts because i can't say what i want to say. Even if i do manage to blurt it out, once the stutter hits i never get any "awww, cute" ...i get a look that i interrupt as "wtf is wrong with him". I stutter both words...and i'm not sure what the term is ..but i'll call it "blocking". I'll start to say something and my mouth is in the formation to say it, but my chest is literally squeezed so tight i can't get the words out so i'm just standing there looking at the target ready to say something and they are waiting, and then i just literally can't say it. This happens a lot in the middle of stories/jokes...so i have a hard time keeping attention span. It's miserable and makes things so difficult.
Look for speech therapist. Did you know James Earl Jones had a huge stuttering problem? And practice talking a lot slower. I know I sometimes stumble over my words when I try to get them all out too fast.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I think that threads like this are a good idea. Looking at/admitting and posting/discussing your flaws. Is the only way to either erase them or accept them.

Here's mine:

1. I get bored very easily. Which has led me to get into drinking. I wouldn't say it's a problem ( just expensive ). I can see if I don't slow down a bit, I'll end up in a AA forum.

2. I'm already a pretty confident guy when it comes to talking to girls, I taught myself that over the years. I want to get better at opening sets with 3 or more in them.

3. Looks can only get you so far, and most guys ( me ) if their considered "cute" by some. Will hide behind it. I for the longest time, would go somewhere and wait for the girls to come and talk to me. That happened, but not often enough. I don't have any problem opening sets per say, it's just I'm learning how to present more of an alpha-male persona. I had a F-close which led to dating for a little while end because of it. I was too nice to her. I actually liked this girl and the sex was great. We hooked up for a while after not "dating" anymore. I could tell that the end was going to happen too. Kind of a "geez, I was too nice. This is going to end soon" hindsight. It was too late to fix it too. So I need to be more alpha. I've noticed a too "push-overy" persona sometimes.

4. I should tone my arms more. I just haven't had the motivation to do it lately. Curls get the girls. Period. We should all remember that.

5. This six string sweep arpeggio run I've been working on, has been kicking my ass for about three weeks now. :lol: I know it's not really what were dicusssing here, but this is frustrating the hell out of me.

6. I want to emphasize the "be more alpha" point. I've realized that is the facet to my game that needs the work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i found another problem
Quote:
Ice you kill me man!

Okay, here goes...
1. I'm a professional at justifying why not approach.
2. While I "Have the gift of gab" I find myself being accused by women of try hard?
3. I'm OLD! I'm 29
4. I need to acquire a vehicle.
5. I've got the BIGGEST bunions you've EVER seen on my feet.
6. Haven't bedded a woman in a month.

Pretty much it. Doesn't seem like a lot, but it feels good to get it off my chest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok, so I need to work on the quote thing... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: info10456
Quote:
i found another problem
Quote:
Okay, here goes...
1. I'm a professional at justifying why not approach. that is a problem i have too
2. While I "Have the gift of gab" I find myself being accused by women of try hard? then talk about things that interest her
3. I'm OLD! I'm 29 seriously? now ur just bitchin
4. I need to acquire a vehicle.
5. I've got the BIGGEST bunions you've EVER seen on my feet. she wont know that till you "bedded" her
6. Haven't bedded a woman in a month. if yo focus on that you never will

Pretty much it. Doesn't seem like a lot, but it feels good to get it off my chest!