Life, Happiness, Intentions, Focus, Getting, and Rapport

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:35 am 
Dedicated Member

AOL: XxKoreaN54xX
Life, Happiness, Intentions, Focus, Getting, and Rapport
DISCLAIMER:
Whoopie once told me that Natural Game is mostly about having fun and being happy. Thus I posted this here in this board of Natural Game.

The logistics of this post is mostly based off of pseudoscience and Bullshit Escalation.
However, it will make sense on a subconcious level.
<33 Grape

Intention – A function of the universe.
“Without intent, life is nonexistent.”
This is something I read in The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire by Deepak Chopra. Great book by a great guy.
What does it mean? Well.. exactly that. Without intent, life is nonexistent. Think about it, what are your intents right now? Why are you reading this? What do you want?
Life is full of intentions, and without them, we would not be where we are today.

Let’s travel back to the age of our beloved ancestors from millions of years ago.
What do you think their intentions were? Probably to reproduce and survive. Probably to be safe and be a part of a tribe or society. Without those intentions, they would never have had the motivation they wanted to actually mate and reproduce. Without their intentions, we would seriously cease to exist.

“Who cares? I want to go back to smoking pot.”
Hold it right there. Where did your pot come from? Who gave it to you? How’d you obtain it?
Serious questions. Those drug dealers had INTENTIONS of making money. Without their intentions, you would have never been introduced to the crap.

And think about this computer you’re using right now. Who built it? Why would they want to build it? Why did people invent this computer? They had INTENTIONS of making technological advancements and making money to survive.

So intentions are really what make the world spin. They’re important! Everyone has intentions too, and it’s important that they do.

Happiness
BUT… But.. why in the heck do we have intentions in the first place?
Well.. ask yourself why you want what you want.
Suppose it’s a $100 that you want.
Why do you want it?
“So that I can buy things.”
Why do you want to buy things?
“So that I’ll be happy.”

Happiness. Life is about happiness.
We are forced by our instincts to have intentions of being happy.
Without happiness, there is no intention. Without intention, there is no life.

This is why the unhappy are so weak. This is why the successful are happy.
Happiness is directly related to success of goals and making intentions become history.
Now let’s get into the roots of the “How To” part.

Driving Forces
There are two driving forces of people and their actions. Consequence driven and Intent driven.
People will either do something because they WANT to or because they HAVE to (or else!)
Consequences are fears of the potential punishments that await if you don’t do what is asked of you.
Intentions are happiness seeking and do this out of passion, desire, and pleasure.

If you want to be happy, you must be an intent driven person. Instead of thinking “If I don’t do this, then I will lose something.” Start thinking “I want this, so I’m going to get it.”
You can already feel your potential happiness filling you up with emotions of joy.

Focus
Having the right structure of focus is also very important in obtaining happiness.
Just like driving forces, there are two ways of thinking about something.

Problem oriented focus vs Problem solving oriented focus

Some people will just think about all the problems they have. They’ll go on constantly making themselves stressed by building up the tension inside them because of all their problems.
Other people, however, will be smart and think about how to solve their problems. They know they have problems. But they don’t focus on how bad things are as much as they focus on making the bad things stop and not happen again.

So problem oriented thinking is: “I am fat. It sucks and people always make fun of me because of it. I start to smell, and it’s all because I like to eat. Life sucks.”

Problem Solving oriented thinking is: “I am fat. I want to lose weight. I’ll start going on a diet and start exercising more.”

Yes.

Intention vs Focus
Focusing on SOLVING your problems is the best way to think when coming across obstacles. It helps you get rid of your problems instead of making them worse. It is directly related to Intention.

In the fat example, the problem solving oriented thinker says “I am fat. I want to lose weight. I’ll start going on a diet and start exercising more.”

He WANTS to lose weight. So he GOES on a diet. He has the intention to lose weight. He has the intentions of going on a diet and exercising more.

He focuses on solving problems, resulting in having intentions, so he will become a happier man.

Wanting vs Getting
Another part of happiness is just simply wanting something and actually getting it.
Let’s define the two terms in relevance.

Wanting: A Desire. Never ending. Nonexistent. Hasn’t happened yet.
Getting: A Fact. Going to happen. Historical. Gets results. Problem solved.

Which one’s better? I’d say Getting. Would you rather want a $100 or get a $100? (don’t answer that)

But when you have an intention, make sure you focus on the right thing. Getting. Not wanting, but Getting.

Ego Value vs Rapport Value
Value. What is value? Once again, two kinds.
Ego value is the classifying oneself as different from others.
In other words, thinking one is better or worse than someone else.

Rapport value is the potential amount of happiness one can bring unto others.
In other words, the more valuable you are, the more other people will be happy being around you.

Ego: Separation, Classification, Competition, Comparison, Differentiation
Rapport: Commonalities, Bonding, Togetherness, We, Us, Oneness

“How does ego and rapport value relate to happiness?”

Wanting + Getting vs Ego + Rapport Value
An egotistic person always strives for more value. His desire to be better than everyone else never stops. He always wants things. And it’s only in his mind that he is better than someone else at something. Being better at something is a simple opinion. An opinion is not a fact. Which means it’s not historical or real or existent. It’s a thought. And thoughts don’t exist in physical reality. Thoughts are just a combination of memory and imagination. After one dies, it fades away. It was never really there to begin with either. This means that the value of ego is never really there. It fades away with time and it is forgotten.

A rapport building person gets validated from others. VALidation makes him VALuable. He is the source of happiness of others. This value is historical because happiness is an emotion and emotion is not an opinion. The action that people have validated him is a fact. It exists. It’s true. It happened. Happiness is an exchange of a powerful emotion, which requires energy. So in sense, the rapport valuable person is passing on his energy of happiness unto others.

The first law of thermodynamics states that Energy cannot be created nor destroyed.

If people validate him, it’s a fact that he has energy. It was inside him the entire time. It didn’t just appear out of nowhere. That’s against the first law. The energy of happiness was possessed by him and he passed it onto others. This meaning the more you can make others happy, the more happiness you will find out you possessed. (Because it can’t just come out of nowhere)

What does this mean?
It means that everyone has potential to make others happy. It means that there is an infinite amount of happiness in the universe and that it merely cycles through space over time. It’s potential though. Everyone has that potential. But only the few that make others happy will possess the kinetic energy inside their bodies (emotions).

The Big Picture

Here’s a summary of everything above. Life’s about happiness. Happiness can only be obtained by having intentions. Intentions can turn into reality by focusing on GETTING what one wants. One can GET HAPPINESS by having rapport value. Rapport value can be obtained by making others around one happy. One will get true happiness only when he makes others happy.
The feeling of happiness from making others feel worse is nonexistent because it’s not a fact but it’s merely an opinion.

I really hope you guys enjoyed this post.
<33 Grape

Grape's eBook of 2009 (71 pages of useful information) http://www.scribd.com/doc/24523878/Grap ... ok-of-2009

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:16 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

wow... that posts deep and very very accurate.

I like the examples used, the narrative and style of writing, its easy to follow but deals with a lot of heavy fundamental concepts.

I actually have taken something away from reading this, that happens rarely I tell u lol.

Massive props

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Really deep, inspiring post.
thanks grape

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Another amazing post Grape!

Cheers for all the insight. I too took a fair bit away from reading that.

Grats.

:D.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:23 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

A lot of this stuff is great but I have to question. You say people validate a person when they are made happy so does that mean that person is validation seeking. I was taught never to care about the validation of others because I am already high value.

Second, what does it mean to make others happy? You mean make them laugh or make them enjoy themselves around you? I mean AFCs can make people happy too but they are still AFCs...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:23 am 
Dedicated Member

AOL: XxKoreaN54xX
Quote:
A lot of this stuff is great but I have to question. You say people validate a person when they are made happy so does that mean that person is validation seeking. I was taught never to care about the validation of others because I am already high value.

Second, what does it mean to make others happy? You mean make them laugh or make them enjoy themselves around you? I mean AFCs can make people happy too but they are still AFCs...
A person doesn't have to be craving your validation for you to validate them.
To validate means to accept. So it'll probably sound like something along the lines of "Wow, you're very cool." or "Wow, you're really profound."

You're accepting some of the characteristics of that person, otherwise known as a compliment.

And when I say make others happy I mean just that. Just people able to be the person who can make people laugh and have fun, etc.
The AFCs who already have this characteristic have OTHER problems that hold them back, but this characteristic of being a fun guy is NEVER a bad thing to have.

Hope this helped.

<33

Grape's eBook of 2009 (71 pages of useful information) http://www.scribd.com/doc/24523878/Grap ... ok-of-2009