What to do after Opening when the Girl is reacting well`?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi guys im trying to learn this in Night Clubs for now it took me alot of Courage to mananage to get over Approach Anxiety i managed to do some Appraches and i realised that im doing the exsact same thing Opening a girl with hi how are you where you from whats ur name.

Somestimes when i do that the Girls Blow me out emedetly and i get rejcted and i think its over or they Ignore me

and Sometimes their reacting well their Smilieing and are Happy but after the classic Question whats ur name where u from ? i dont know what to do and there is a Silence and dont know how to continue how can i learn the next Step what to do after Opening? and another Question lot guys told me i should not give up Emedetly after getting rejcted that maybe the girl is "Shittesting" you and you should be persitent is that true? i got some obvous rejctetions like turning her back on me and ignoring me how do i know when its over?

Is a girl really testing Guys right at the start when approaching if hes giving up to early?
What should i do if the girl is reacting well? should i invite her for a drink ? i have no idea what to do when she dosent rejct me

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:05 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

You're a member of this forum since 2015 and still don't know how to keep convo going,really?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

With complete Stranger Girls that im tryint to seduce: no thats why im asking

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:33 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Don't ask too many questions,it's boring and leach like,open and keep talking,you know what to say when you're talking to your friends,same goes for the girls,I sometimes approach a girl standing or sitting by herself and say hi,sorry I'm late while laughing at myself saying it,the girl usually starts laughing to,it's easy to continue that way,just don't overthink that and jump in,my usual approach is hi,what's your name

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Don't ask too many questions,it's boring and leach like,open and keep talking,you know what to say when you're talking to your friends,same goes for the girls,I sometimes approach a girl standing or sitting by herself and say hi,sorry I'm late while laughing at myself saying it,the girl usually starts laughing to,it's easy to continue that way,just don't overthink that and jump in,my usual approach is hi,what's your name
You still didn't tell him how to extend conversation

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:39 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
Hi guys im trying to learn this in Night Clubs for now it took me alot of Courage to mananage to get over Approach Anxiety i managed to do some Appraches and i realised that im doing the exsact same thing Opening a girl with hi how are you where you from whats ur name.

Somestimes when i do that the Girls Blow me out emedetly and i get rejcted and i think its over or they Ignore me

and Sometimes their reacting well their Smilieing and are Happy but after the classic Question whats ur name where u from ? i dont know what to do and there is a Silence and dont know how to continue how can i learn the next Step what to do after Opening? and another Question lot guys told me i should not give up Emedetly after getting rejcted that maybe the girl is "Shittesting" you and you should be persitent is that true? i got some obvous rejctetions like turning her back on me and ignoring me how do i know when its over?

Is a girl really testing Guys right at the start when approaching if hes giving up to early?
What should i do if the girl is reacting well? should i invite her for a drink ? i have no idea what to do when she dosent rejct me
Look down at my signature. The next step is to escalate. Learn it. For night game, start with Skills360's Dance Seduction.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:28 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

As simple as being interested