Full interaction footage of Mystery or some other mPUA

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I just watched all episodes of season 2 of the Pick Up Artist. It was entertaining and interesting to watch and learn a bit.

Although there is some footage from within field, those are only the bits of the interaction. I would like to see the fool interaction of a master pick up artist (for example Mystery himself) from opening to closing the target. It would be interesting to see but I am not sure how long Mystery needs to kiss close a girl he meets in a club. If he does it in 5 or 10 minutes, than I think it's short enough to just put it on film and show to other guys. A database of this type of movies should help 'normal' guys to bring their club game on a higher level. Watching the skilled guys in action simply helps a lot, in my opinion. You get the chance to see all the stuff you read in books etc, implemented in real life.

Anyone knows whether there is footage of full interactions?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:59 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Im assuming you dont mean from open to full close, im not talking of any sites with that type of content 8)

Em youtube has loads of videos from opening to k close, you just have to search for them, I know AFC Adam has quite a few up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeah, I am talking about Opening --> Kiss close indeed :).

This program Pick Up Artist shows only small bits of the field tests. I wished they elaborated some more on field tests, accompanied with comments of Mystery, Metador, JDog and Tara about the field performance of these guys.