NLP Step #1

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

Post subject: NLP Step #1
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Where is a good place to start learning NLP?

I dont know all the NLP words, so most everything immediately goes over my head. Is there a NLP 101 kind of book/cd/dvd?

Appreciate all help
-Jazzy 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-ling ... rogramming
http://www.nlpls.com/articles/NLPbasics.php
http://www.easychangeworks.com/articles-nlp/try-nlp.htm

That's a start for ya.

Like most things, most of the better products are available for a premium.

I highly recommend this book if you think you're capable of reading it. It's NOT an easy read by any means. Most of it is written at the graduate level.
Book on Amazon

No particular order on any of those links by the way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:41 am 
Moderator Emeritus

Introducing NLP is considered by many to be the quintessential book on NLP for beginners and it's the one I recommend to anyone interested in learning it.

~ Rye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:16 am 
Dedicated Member

I got a NLP - Hypnosis home study course off torrent
then i read a lot of RJ's books
another Ebook NLP - How to use youre unlimited potential

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:07 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Frogs into Princes. by Bandler / Grinder

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

1. "NLP: The New Technology of Achievement" by NLP Comprehensive, Steve Andreas, Charles Faulkner
I CANNOT RECOMMEND THIS BOOK ENOUGH. IT'S NOT GOING TO TEACH YOU HOW TO BED WOMEN, BUT I PROMISE YOU THAT IT WILL HELP YOU WITH YOUR INNER GAME AS MUCH AS ANYTHING ELSE OUT THERE IF NOT MORE.
2. "Introducing Neuro-Linguistic Programming: Psychological Skills for Understanding and Influencing People" by Joseph O'Connor, John Seymour
THIS BOOK HAS BEEN DISCUSSED AD NAUSEUM HERE. JUST GET IT. YOU'LL THANK ME LATER.
3. "NLP Workbook: A Practical Guide to Achieving the Results You Want" by Joseph O'Connor
EXCELLENT!!!
4. "The User's Manual for the Brain." Volumes 1 and 2.
TRUST ME, IF YOU IGNORE THE PRICE AND GET THEM, YOU WILL THANK ME FOR IT LATER.
5. "Unlimited Power." Anthony Robbins
DON'T LAUGH. HE DOES A GREAT JOB EXPLAINING THE CONCEPTS. ALSO, READ HIS SECOND BOOK, "AWAKING THE GIANT WITHIN."

Hope this helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You also need to be more specific. You can use NLP to seduce women, but you can also use the techniques on yourself for self-improvement.

The books and resources mentioned above are good for overall background and how to use it for self-improvement (especially NLP: the New Technology of Achievement), but the best product IMO for learning about it in context for seduction is Dave Riker's Speed Seduction Technical Manual.

You can follow that up with Ross Jeffries' Speed Seduction Basic Home Study course and Riker's Language and Conversation Course.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Riker's materials are amazing. Some of the most helpful things I've come across.

Post subject: Getting Books/pdf's
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

There is a few diffrent digital books on Scribd.com, it's a handy place 2 gets bits and pieces about PU.

they have some of the bookes listed

R1111

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Believe it or not, there's actually an NLP book in the 'For DUMMIES' series, if noone has mentioned it yet, and it's quite good. It is part of my resource library, along with 'Awaken the Giant Within' by Anthony Robbins.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i sud read it by tommorow

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:59 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

first post,

pretty new to this and i find myself having a particular interest in NLP, but i have a problem

does anyone else when first researching this subject find that the techniques used are extremely..forward
i mean i cant imagine approaching a girl and begin talking about, for example, how she feels attraction for an individual..i understand its not that straightforward as a method, but in comparison to other advocated methods it seems forward and obtrusive

i havent tried NLP in the field yet, but is the obtrusiveness just a by-product, intented, or are there methods used to make it less obtrusive

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Soup,
You wouldn't be talking about connections and stuff like that right off the bat. That comes later in the conversation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:01 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

i understand that, but i still cant really imagine being able to hold a conversation about something so personal with a relative stranger, i suppose i wont know until i try it, so i'll get back to you on how it goes russianbear