Finishing your Hypnosis script

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Website: http://www.freewebs.com/hypnosisfordatingsuccess/index.htm
Now, it’s time to take the information you’ve gathered and organize it into a finished script. It’s important to keep it fairly short since it’s best to memorize your script when practicing self-hypnosis. It’s okay to read it from a piece of paper the first few times during your self-hypnosis session till you have it memorized. The first paragraph should be used to state your intention and lightly touch on your motivations. Here’s what we’ve come up with for creating our website: I am the successful completion of my website. I absolutely love having my own website. My website enriches me and opens up wonderful opportunities for me. (Now, for a visualization: Repeat, “I am the successful completion of my website,” five or six times with a feeling of confidence and joy, and, as you repeat the phrase, imagine the website completed and up and running.). The second paragraph should include suggestions that takes you through any steps necessary to make your change or create something new. Here are our suggestions to help facilitate the completion of our website: Each day I complete tasks that take me closer to the completion of my website. My subconscious mind activates my full creative potential and helps me complete each task with ease and efficiency. And each task I complete creates a powerful momentum that carries me easily and quickly toward the successful completion of my website. (Visualization: Imagine going through the necessary steps to complete the website and notice how easily and smoothly each step is accomplished.) Your third paragraph should utilize suggestions that touch on your motivations. Here’s our motivations for desiring to create a website: My website is wildly successful in every way. Many people looking to change their lives visit my website. My website helps them change their lives for the better. They are rewarded and I am rewarded. My website generates great abundance for myself and others. (Visualization: Imagine the payoff—envision receiving e-mails from people whose lives have been changed, and imagine seeing large profits show up in your bank account each month.). Your fourth paragraph should be used to create a suggestion that will help you overcome any obstacles that might come up for you. Here’s our simple suggestion to help us overcome obstacles: Whenever thoughts or feelings opposed to the successful completion of my website arise, I recognize them immediately. I smile to myself and let go of those thoughts and feelings and say to myself with complete confidence and joy, "I am the successful completion of my website." This self-hypnosis script takes about 3-4 minutes to repeat to oneself and do the visualizations in a self-hypnosis session. It's not a bad idea to repeat the script a second time during a session.
Now I have taught you plenty of self hypnosis Use this to advantage and learn to solve your own problems dont forget to follow these posts
Feedback GRATCI :)