{NSFW FRs} DAREDEVIL EPIC ADVENTURES ON MISSION SEX

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Videos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:06 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

6/22/2015 FIELD REPORT:

"I have never felt so much exhilaration in my life before. I am blessed to be alive and breathing on this earth. Life is AMAZING."

These are the words that I wrote on my phone right after I had gotten the first instant date from streetgame in my entire life. Achieving something that before seemed impossible, inspirational beyond words.

When this "aha moment" hits you to the core, you are simply blindblown away:

It is POSSIBLE to meet a girl on the street and then have sex with her.

My body is begging me to go to sleep and call it a day but I know that if I give in, then the memory will fade away by morning. I have blog about this while it's still fresh in my mind.

Long story short, my Aunt kicked me out of her house because she found out I was inappropriate touching a female guest that was staying at her place. Even though it was consensual, she hates my guts and I don't even care to do anything about it - nor think about it.FUCK HER AND I'M READY TO CUT TIES WITH THAT PART OF MY FAMILY.

Instead of getting sad, grumpy and sink into a never-ending hole of depression, I went out to do daygame and my mood was uplifted by x100000. What a smart choice! Daygame is life's anesthetic for me and my sunshine for when times are tough.

I started out stifled and stiff but after a few warmup approaches (of asking girls for directions) I quickly gained momentum and went for full blown direct. All I wanted was one good approach to make my day shine bright but it looked like it wasn't going to happen. I was about to call quits but then I said to myself

"Hey, Just one more and then I'll go home. I promise." (This is what TD calls tricking your brain into tacking action).

The last approach I did ended up getting an instant date. This just goes to show that you never know, what your next approach will bring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPfAnd59gbQ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Few lessons that I learned from the experience:

1. If she's very submissive, then be dominant. EXPLOIT the fact that she's being submissive (because it's a sign of passive acceptance of what's going on). If she has high levels of compliance and you don't take advantage of that, then you are an idiot.
2. Even if she likes you, she will not take steps to initiate and move the interaction closer to a relationship or sex. Partly because this is the culture we live in: it's a man's responsibility and partly because making moves on a stranger is way out of her comfort zone. THEREFORE, it's your job to lead and escalate the vibe.
2. Always assume it's ON. Don't question it. Don't hesitate. If she wants you to leave, then she will verbalize it. But if she doesn't verbalize it then she's passively accepting the situation - don't make a big deal out of nothing.
3. As soon as you have attraction, then jump to asking her hard qualifiers, very personal questions, doing kino, moving her around SEVERAL times and by escalating the vibe.
4. Don't over-do attraction because it's just an emotion used to pump buying temperature and get you to the next step. Attraction should never be an end unto itself. It's a fleeting feeling that's entire purpose is to allow you to use tactics that NEED high levels of compliance from the girl.

x THERE IS NO LIMIT x.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

It's good you're enjoying it so much but I do worry about you, Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:07 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Moderator: Whether you label this NSFW or not, posting pics of used (and full) bloody condoms, along with pics of the girl (who looks underage to me) you or your buddy may or may not have used them with.... not cool and in my opinion violates the forum rules.

Do not post something like this again.

This thread is locked.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

LOL at the condom pic. :lol:

-----

I don't find it difficult to believe that Luis gets laid every now and then. He follows the number one rule: Who cares what they think?. And that's all you need really . If you can fully embody that into your game then no doubt you will start getting laid too (if that's want you want).

I'm not sure if guys like Ross Jeffries and Mystery will help get you on the optimal path. If anything you should forget about their teachings and just listen to your wingman.

Only thing you really need help with is sorting out your inner conflicts and working out what you really want. Are you in this stuff for the fame? Or are you in it for pussy?

Have you tried doing approaches without recording them? Maybe if you're not recording, and so not caring what your audiences think, you will do better.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]