Hello to everyone :)

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

Post subject: Hello to everyone :)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi everyone! :D

Just call me James.
I'm 25 years old.I guess I'll share some background :)
I've discovered the PUA community when I was around 17 after a rejection from my first love, I was really bumped and a friend told me about all those tactics and the it's all about attraction DHV and stuff, so I started going to that direction and all. I never achieved the goal of getting that girl back ( though now I can't really see what I saw in her) but like this start of "tricks" helped out to get more female friends, build up confidence, and well get into a few relationships later on.

However I could never really embed the entire idea of the Mystery Method, and some similar tactics into myself completely... and really I can't say I use any of the role playing too and so on.. just started being confident and like learning to tell good stories. So life is not all that bad.

But recently I realized, really I can't really talk to "any girl I like", I'm just kinda lost in myself and all, I just want to start over with all of this, be able to charm any girl I like, eventually find this serious relationship and all.
I've registered today because for the first time in my life, I feel I've gotten into a friendzone, from one girl I like.

So I'd like to share some experiences, and self improve. Also I'm willing to help anyone who went down the hard rode of being rejected , not being able to get love, ect

So Cheers everyone! :)

Post subject: Re: Hello to everyone :)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

The background of yours that you share and show like your the good guy which quit impressive and motivational. I think you have the story telling skills. air duct cleaning

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hi everyone! :D
...But recently I realized, really I can't really talk to "any girl I like", I'm just kinda lost in myself and all, I just want to start over with all of this, be able to charm any girl I like, eventually find this serious relationship and all.
I've registered today because for the first time in my life, I feel I've gotten into a friendzone, from one girl I like.
So I'd like to share some experiences, and self improve. Also I'm willing to help anyone who went down the hard rode of being rejected , not being able to get love, ect
So Cheers everyone! :)
I hope you find your way to her, man. I had a similar story at school. I was too young and inexperienced in a relationship. It plunged me into severe depression. I had to use SPAM oil to get rid of it. If you're interested, why not look over here. Many years have passed since then, but I decided to avoid such situations. I hope you get better.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi, I'm into this community, you story is really heart touching. interesting