PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

A PuA friend of mine told me two daytime game openers that he swears by, and claims have got him results. I haven't had time to field test these yet, but will let you know as soon as I do. If anyone fancies giving them a try in the meantime, I'd be interested to hear how they go down.

#1 - The Religion opener

PUA (going up to cute girl in café, library, etc.) - "Hi, do you mind if I speak to you for a moment?
HB - "Uh, no, I guess."
PUA - "I just want to talk to you about a friend of mine. I call him JC, but you probably know him as Jesus."
HB - "Oh, god, right..."
You could drop it right there, or keep it running for a few more lines until she gets sufficiently uncomfortable. Then, crack a smile and say,
PUA - "Hey, relax, I'm just kidding, I'm actually hitting on you."

You'll need to pull this off with panache, charisma, and confidence. If it works right, though, you should get a big laugh, and be well set up for flufftalk. Alternatively, you could use this as an "eject button" - if you start talking to a girl, and she asks "Are you hitting on me?" just go straight for the God talk and let her get freaked out. Then you can laugh and tell her to relax, and say that actually you WERE hitting on her...

#2 - "Quick, you have to get out of here!"

PUA (approaching a cute girl in café, library; could work in a gym, maybe) "Quick, you have to get out of here!"
HB - "Why!?!"
PUA "- Because if I look at you any longer, I'll be compelled to make some grand romantic gesture."
HB - ....
PUA - "Trust me, you don't want to be here if I start SINGING. That would be horribly embarrassing for both of us."
HB - *should be giggling by this point*
PUA - (follow it up with something like - "Oh no, I can feel it coming... maybe if I talk to you for a few moments I can quell it... What's your name?", etc.)

As I say, not field tested, but both sound potentially usable. Let me know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hahahaha
do the second one in the field and see how it goes