Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:30 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Im seeing a lot of you really really young guys getting caught up on girls? I know it hard to understand what I am about to tell you but chances are these girls that your letting get to you are girls you wont talk to 5 years from now.

Your young, you are still learning about you self, go have fun! go hang out with your friends, go party and work on your pua skills! dont get caught up on a girl who will mean nothing to you in 5 years!

Im 25 now and I wish someone would have told me this at 16! to many highschool heart breaks that I look back now and laugh about! I wish I knew about the pua community when I was in high school! lol I sure would not be in any relationship!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Solid advice brother!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:33 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Thats some really good advice indeed!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Good advice.
I came across this forum a few days ago. Realized how beta I had been in some aspects of the relationship (5 months). I changed. I started to take more control of the relationship. I started giving her less praise and attention. Two days later. She shit tested me and said she wanted to break up with me. My answer was "its up to you."
I didn't beg. I didn't cry. I showed no emotion. Two hours later she sent me a text message saying how she was stupid and wanted me back. I acted confused and made her wait the night so her emotions would cool down or sink in more.
Today, I saw her, we settled things. Now we are "fuck buddies."
I am to young to be taking things seriously with someone. Honestly had I not used advice found here, I would be sobbing like a bitch in two months when she leaves to college (I am senior). So now I get the best of both worlds. None of the drag of maintaining a relationship, yet all the benefits.
Frankly, I completely agree, I wish all the horny love birds would realize they don't need a relationship to get its benefits. They should just enjoy it and have fun.
BTW going to the club friday; gonna get some ganga.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:29 am 
Dedicated Member

Also worth noting...

The girls in high school, the ones you think you have no chance of scoring with? Wait until after college and most of them will want to be chasing after YOU.

It's amazing how the girls we put on a pedestal in high school are actually peaking, and it's all downhill once they get their diploma.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:13 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Not bad advice. Easier said than done of course, everyone; including young people are gunna find that girl they think is the "one", most likely multiple times. It's happened to me.
started thinking more along the lines of this... difference is i have a girlfriend at 19 now, but i always make sure i have girls on the side just in case something is to happen. This is just me of course, and if me and this girl keep going i'll probably give this up eventually too, it's just a bit of a "Safety net" for now.
I would never cheat, but it definitely doesn't hurt your security/game by keeping some girls at arms length, in that friend zone but knowing that if you need to you could always set up a hangout with one or two of them.
So just a word: if a relationship happens, work with it, roll with it. Who knows what will happen huh? You might begin to truly love the girl, no one can tell for sure. But if you want to feel a little more secure at least in the first couple months theres things you can do. But relationships can be amazing.
Anyways maybe someone will get something out of my post. All-in-all some decent advice

Last edited by TheNamesDrew on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:18 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:14 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yahoo Messenger: sexyman6980
I'm 31 and long graduated college... Always keep a nice supply of condoms on hand too. You may find the Jimmy hats come in handy. Better to have more than enough than not have ANY, because you may not "get" any if you don't have them.

20 Minute Phone Coaching Session with The Venusian Arts! http://bit.ly/15iipY0

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

None of the posts in this thread are solid advice in my opinion. You guys sound more like frustrated guys who feel they need to "make up for lost time" after reading a few pua books.

You should do whatever you want to do. And that not only goes for high school. If you want to be in a relationship with a girl you like: do it. It is very rewarding.

Don't run around telling young guys not to engage in anything 'serious', just because you probably won't see the girl in a year's time. Because honestly: you NEVER know how much the girl you're in a relationship with will mean to you in a year, let alone FIVE years.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:55 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
None of the posts in this thread are solid advice in my opinion. You guys sound more like frustrated guys who feel they need to "make up for lost time" after reading a few pua books.

You should do whatever you want to do. And that not only goes for high school. If you want to be in a relationship with a girl you like: do it. It is very rewarding.

Don't run around telling young guys not to engage in anything 'serious', just because you probably won't see the girl in a year's time. Because honestly: you NEVER know how much the girl you're in a relationship with will mean to you in a year, let alone FIVE years.
In general its good advice to not take things serious when your young. When you get older you can settle down and have a great relationship but in your younger days you should have fun because 75% of the relationships ends anyway when your young because of stupid shit, not worth the drama if you ask me.

I am 21 now and could not agree more with his advice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:15 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

Have relationships....I dont give to shits, all im saying is don't waste your time with some girl who's playing with your head when you could be out being young, having fun, ect ect....

Could you marry your high school sweet heart? yes....but lets be honest the odds are slim! plus this is a PUA forum not the "Disney fairy tail love" forum lol The reality of the situation is that 99% of these kids are going to get their heart broken, be bitter, and waste months trying to get back with some chick who they wont care about a couple years from now.

IMO your young! go have fun! be young, you have no idea what you want in life yet! If you told me what I wanted at 17 it would be very different then what I want now at 25, and at 30 im sure it will change even more!