PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Well it was a good night and I have learnt loads !! the inner game is the most hardest part, it’s the part played in the comfort zone.
I had the venues planned in advance, a meet at XXXX cocktail bar (cool) then for a chineese then the XXXX in Piccadilly circus.
Things started well a great kiss when we first met then, played catch up on the last time since we met we laughed and joked I kept the topics varied, when ex’s where brought up I ploughed through, changed the subject etc, still kino touching legs etc and she was responding things were going well. After an hour it was time for a venue change and we walked holding hands to the chineese, again I told some funny stories and she asked more about me, so I told her a secret and we talked about growing up and families, ambitions and aspirations and what we want out of life. Oh forgot, I brought the first drink in the cockatil bar she then brought the next. When she went to the toilet I paid the chineese bill and suggested that she buys the drinks in the next venue. We then walked to the Jewel again really close, she brought the drinks and we found a quite dark area to sit and fluffed. Started loads of kissing but I found it hard to keep things chugging along, I did not use any of my routines, NLP anything like that as I had been through them all on the first night, I thought about a magic trick but decided against it as it was not really the right time or place. We talked about connections and sex we kissed some more. We then walked to the underground together and again kissed goodbye it was not really the ideal place. I said text me when your home she did and I text her back.
So now I have had 2 meeting and have been through the 7 hour phase….oh I must also say on the first meeting we played the truth game, she has only ever slept with 3 men one who she was married to for 12 years she is now 33, and 1 one night stand. I did say that I had slept with over 100 and I think that she may have been shocked…
Anyway I think that if I had had a hotel or somewhere to take her to it would have been a ! close but it was not going to happen when we both meet in London then head back home again as we have work in the morning……..
So I am not really sure where to go from here will probably bin the project…. I know where it failed it was because I had no where for the seduction stage If I was to say lets head back to my hotel then it would be game on, I am sure……..
Any pointers on this report would be great….. but is there anywhere I can go to find out more about the inner game !!! at the moment I am just myself and I am lucky enough that it pulls me through but I am also sure that maybe she thinks that I didn’t come across as the same person as the last time we met, but I am not sure about that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ok- im new here bro, but i'l offer my 2c.

The best bloody 'game' in the world is 'being who you really are'. Before I learnt anything of seduction, and the hundreds of seminars and audio programs and NLP and magick, and whatever else you can point to that i've done, I deeply realised that being me was the best shit I could do.

Luckily, I was into chakras, and massage and mindstuff before I realised that it was a cool way to demo value and authority and all the other stuctured stuff anyways, but something I like to remind myself is that there are no rules. None whatsoever. Only convenient frameworks. Just like building to basejump from;)

If im kissing a chick like u were, in that scenario, I'l give her no choice but to get so damn horny that she insists on jumping me. Outta my head, and into the bed.

Peace

Post subject: BEING YOURSELF
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Search this site and you'll find plenty about inner game.

About BEING YOURSELF, I think that being a successful PUA is usually about being your TRUE self. Notice I said your TRUE self. Not your "nice guy self" that is afraid to say comments that might offend a woman. Think about it, a nice guy does not think all good thoughts. He just doesn't SAY OUTLOUD his cocky or rude thoughts.

The nice guy is actually really fake because he holds back a lot of his feelings. If you are your TRUE self, and you don't hold back, you will have success. If you disagree with something a woman says, you TELL her. If you don't want to do something she asks you to, you say NO. The key is being a man and doing what you want, and not letting a hot piece of ass stop you from saying what you want.

Now at the same time, I think all of the PUA techniques, routines, theories on here are very useful and very crucial to a PUA. But the real truth is, for most successful PUAs, all of these techniques are actually bringing out their TRUE personality. Mystery may use a lot of techniques, but he sure as hell is not fake. He really is interested in psychology, and all of the other stuff he talks about to women. If you are fake, women probably will be able to tell because they are very intuitive.

So the point is, BE yourself, but be your TRUE self and not your "nice guy" self. And use all of these PUA techniques on this site, and understand that they are just bringing out YOUR personality.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think you need to be consistant and not rush things, its sometimes better to hold back and avoid buyer's remorse like how mystery describes it. Thats if your not only looking for a 1 night stand that is.

I'm no expert but just going by what I remember from the book.

How sad the answers to those questions can be?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

ya i think most people are right in saying that u shoudl just be urself. Inner game is just confidence.

On another note i prolly wouldn't have said i had sex with 100 women.... that might have been a little too much.

If she really brought it up I'd prolly ask her to guess. If she guesses high then she values u. plus she prolly won't guess 100. Maybe like 20 or something then u say "oh i'm a lil more experienced" ----change subject or switch attention to her.

You're not lying so it's the safer approach!

100 is an impressive number tho dude

Cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

100 women and you're asking for tips, can't get my head round that!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

oh yeh .. dude u kill it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

At the risk of repeating what other people have said, I think the advice about being yourself is valid, or as Style says "don't be yourself, be your best self." Even when people learn routines and tricks and whatever, they aren't walking encyclopedias who know every trick, they just learn a few tricks that are congruent with their personality, so the tricks are really just a way of bringing out the good parts of their personality anyway.

"Demonstrate value" is just another way of saying "don't hide the best, most attractive aspects of who you are."

...and 100 women?! Why am I giving you advice?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Did you say 100 just to impress her?

Cus I mean 100 women = 1 every weekend for 2 years straight. Or 1 a month for 10 years straight. Come on man, if you're this consistent you wouldn't be asking this simple question of transition.

But just for the sake of answering the question itself, my personal opinion is this: plan. Failing to plan is planning to fail. Work out a plan for every date. Be prep'ed so that you have a solution to every scenario that may happen and if everything goes according to plan then you'll lead her straight to bed (assuming this is what you want to do). Obviously if you 2 live quite far apart and must meet somewhere central, it's definitely not ideal to f-close. Considering you've already been on two dates "outside" I say you invite her over for a 3rd date at your place. Advantages include she's coming over to your territory, you feel more relaxed & in control at home, you can prep a million things to seduce her w/ and finally and most importantly you have a place to f-close.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

inner game played in comfort? what do u mean?