Post subject: i love sarging
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

its my favorite activity ever

Post subject: RICOtarSNIDE DHV
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The good all R or L lobe DHV.

do a compliance test by having both hands open toward her while talking, she'll soon have her hands in them.

RICOtarSNIDE: "can I do a test?"

HB: sure

I then put light but equal amount of pressure on each hand and ask...
"which hand is feeling the most pressure"

HB: "left"
RICOtarSNIDE: "knowing that, I can just tell that you are a person with lots of perspective and see the world from a different angle than everyone else"
HB is simply amazed!
RICOtarSNIDE: "know how I know?
HB: idk, how (still amazed)
RICOtarSNIDE: "That I was actually putting equal amount of pressure on each hand, and since you're left handed, you felt more on your left hand. I then know that from there you're left handed means you're right brained. Which control creativity and perspective.
HB is like impressed, very nice!

HB: "right"
RICOtarSNIDE: "knowing that, I can just tell that you're a person that relays on logic, and call someone on there BS
HB is yet amazed
RICOtarSNIDE: "know how I know?"
HB: idk, how? (still amazed)
RICOtarSNIDE: "That I was actually putting equal amount of pressure on each hand, and since you're right handed, you felt more on your right hand. I then know that from there you're left handed means you're right brained. which controls logic, math, and language
HB is amazed, very nice!

This test is great and on of my favorites, how you youngster's enjoy ( I made it when I was in High School)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:34 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Most of the day game discussed here very much applies to high school game . I tend to pride myself on my day game . you have to learn to balance your negs really well . One bit of advice I can give ya is to def learn to win the mother hen over in the group. She is your biggest Allie and adversary. As a matter of fact one of the thing I would do is say hey (mother hen ) dont you think (target ) looks amazing in that dress or whatever.She will out of her mother hen nature reinforce your compliment and in a way give you some approval by it. Killing two birds with one stone.

Post subject: Accents
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, I don't know about you, but I've tried using an accent to appear different. Living in Australia, an English accent for example is seen as cool. Let me just tell you this, if you are seeking a GF or a second date or whatever I wouldn't recommend this. However if you are looking for a one night stand then its great. Many girls are sick of the average guy from the same country as her, and an accent makes you appear different without doing things like negging or other forms of DHV's (however they do help in addition). I Also have a fake ID which confirms my UK identity but this isnt necessary... So basically, all you need to do is talk to your target. Straight away she will notice you are a foreigner and will become interested. Now its your turn to be creative, say things like "wow they dont really have things like that in London" for example. Ive tried this many times in the field and it works incredibly. Give it a try, especially if you are good at putting accents on. In addition to all the other tools a PUA tends to use (negs, dhv's, push pull, kino and all that) the accent will work perfectly.
Give it a try!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys! I have lots of tips about teenage sarging on my blog.
(I fucked over 100 girls as I was a teenager...) :)
My full diary from i was 18 is up there, with pictures.
All my lay reports is there too, with picture proof.
And I have a lot of How-To guides on how to get laid and improve your life.
Infield videos probably coming up too soon :)
Check it out if you want... its boytoystory doot com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Great topic, I thought I was one of the only teenagers on this website.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

well, i'm 16 too, so ur not alone.
I dont really have problem gaming but i 'm having major issues on build a strong social circle at school.
thats it.

Money.Power.Respect

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well, what has worked for me ( I didnt knew it was doing that stuff, it was natural) is doing a lot of negging, and putting yourself in the main spot.

I had become the king of every situacion, i was like the center of attention, and kept negging here (easy negs, situacional ones) and it just worked, as i told you, it was natural, so i wasnt aware of what i was doing was a technique, so a field report on that would be just lame.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:03 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I dont really have problem gaming but i 'm having major issues on build a strong social circle at school.
thats it.
Yeah I have a problem with social circle too. Last year I was a freshman and had a pretty good social circle, but this year I've been having some trouble.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
thats it.
Yeah I have a problem with social circle too. Last year I was a freshman and had a pretty good social circle, but this year I've been having some trouble.

I used to have a super solid social circle but every thing changed when I go study aboard,
I used to dress cool cuz I am the cool dudes at school, people at certain sub-urban area,
seems to be behind in fashion and now I am looking like the "left out". LOL, luckily, I can still game
aside from those people who can't accept my style.

Looking for PUA in Seattle, I will be studying there soon.

Money.Power.Respect