Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sarging at house partys can be kinda difficult because most of the people there know your friends etc, so if you do f up and look like an idiot you run the risk of looking an idiot infront of your friends.

However what i think is that the openers have to be a bit softer, and your energy has to be a bit more up beat. Stuff that work for me are semi direct openers such as 'you look lost' or if your friend is talking to some HB's then you can go up to them and be like 'introduce me to your friends, its the polite thing to do'

Negs do work, but not that much, its important to balance the negs and the positives, i dont think a girl will stick around if you mention how her nose wiggles every 5 minutes. But if you drop something in like your eye browes arent symetrical and she laughs, then good you achieved the objective of a neg. If she says, your rude 'seriously' then reply with a compliment such as 'i like that' or 'it works for you though' or yea well thats balanced out with your smile. something like that

And the last bit is mind games, like the cube, or cons like styles 5 questions, when i try it out in school it almost always results in a flirty slap on the arm or amazement.

Senastor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:39 pm 
Dedicated Member

HS game is easy, but cold approaching during school is the hardest thing. Your reputation can be ruined by bad approaches. I do all my gaming in class/after school.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Although I generally don't hit on 'teenagers' (that is, high school girls) anymore, I think there are some considerable differences.

First of all, they haven't been approached that often. Making compliments about her looks works, as most teenage girls are really insecure about this. If you actually notice something special about her, mention that. It will enhance the effect more than on college (or older) girls.

I have no idea about your age, but if you are a senior college student, you are probably way ahead of her in terms of intelligence. Although showing intelligence is usually a good thing, if she doesn't understand what you are talking about, it's a big turn off.

And keep it mind, if you are in High School, do not experience with every technique some PUA guru prescribes. Some of them might work, but news travels fast in high schools and if you pick the wrong technique and use it on about 10 girls that day, you can be pretty sure you'll be labelled as a freak. Thing is that most advices PUA's give are strongly dependent on the context and situation you are using it in. It takes a while to understand that and High School is just not the ideal 'experimental lab' for it.

Just try to be a very social guy, make a lot of friends and do some stuff that is considered 'cool' by High School girl.

Good luck mate!

Post subject: Cube
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have used the cube several times and has worked to the fullest extent makes you Alpha Male and creates DHV at the same time by displaying your knowledge of her world very attractive to a women. It literally took me less than a hour to memorize it watch the video on you tube type "the cube neil strauss"
and your home free. I used this at a party as a game and still talking to the girl we have been to the movies multiple parties. The Cube gives you a up on the AFC's out there making your interaction a memorable one that she can't forget.

I also used some push pull in text like "Your thinking to much like me it's crazy i can't talk to you lol"

works great along with mental bouncing where i mention a cool place she should see and say "We should go there"

that way according to Gambler she'll project this event with you and makes her feel like she's known you for a long time, but really hasn't.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So for starters, Negging. Negging is an amazing skill in the field of picking up women. However, if you use it wrong it will stuff your game up entirely. Consecutive negging is forbidden. I once told a girl she had unsymmetrical eyebrows shortly after i told her she blinks alot. She got abit angry and stop paying any attention. Those negs however, separately work great. Once thing i realized to work amazingly was the 5 lie game by Neil Strauss.

So i would say, once im already sitting next to her talking, "Do you wana play a game?, its called the 5 lie game.. After she sais yes you say, Okay, so basicly all you need to do is lie to every question I ask. SO if i say what color is the sky you say green, etc. Then i say, "we have to play it on some sort of bet, for example a kiss if i win" (I dont say a kiss unless ive received numerous IOI, Major ones for teenage girls are laughing at things you say and re initiating conversations)..so I start and ask three questions, then after my third I say, "See its not that hard.. wait how many questions have i asked?" If she sais 3 then she has said the truth and you win. If she gets the point and sais 20 for example then you say "haha have you played this game before" She will say no, and you then win the game since she just played it with you 2 seconds ago:)..

Another thing is the palm reading. Even if you cant be bothered learning it all off by heart like me, then you can literaly make it up. Make sure you stroke her hand with your index fingure VERY lightely and it feels great for the person your doing it to. (Trust me, one girl even told me this is turning her on) Then just make up some random shit..

Another thing is, pick a number from 1-10 (mostly always 7) if its otherwise say wow, your certainly one of a kind;).

OPENERS: A good one is, "You look lost"..
One of my favorite ones are. "So whats your name"? Hb: "Jess" Me: WOW, thats uniqe.. is that like turkish or something"? (in a sarchastic tone)

Another thing is to randomly say to a girl you like "STOP IT" she will then say, "Stop what", then you say "Stop thinking about me!" Works everytime:) GOODLUCK

Dshelz.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Tried with a HB 9 on facebook, never met her before in my life just wanted to see what kind of reactions i got. Throughout the whole convo i could care less if i ever talked to her again (keep in mind)

HB: Um do i know you?

PUA: No i was going to wheel you but i really dont think your my type

HB: lol good to know (complete shut down)

PUA: Sorry im kind of an honest guy, i always thought it was a good thing :s

HB: oh it is! you just dont even know me so it's weird how you came up with that conclusion..

PUA: tell me some reasons why your good then

HB: lol no thanks thats retarded

PUA: so ones a bad attitude you did look like a nice person

HB: i believe i am!

PUA: i got one thing right :)

HB: oh good thank you! i guess you do too lol

PUA: Your welcome What do you meen you guess haha, im the nicest guy around

Smooth sailing for there boys!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Im a 15 year old teenage PUA. I do selected lines here in the forums. Sometimes you really just need to freakin adjust they're strategy or what we call routines. Well teenage girls are easy if you do the perfect mix!

Girls really love this freakin line! (Jay Wa)
Me: Hello there! Can you do me a favor?
HB: Yes What is it?
Me: You should try smiling it really looks better on you
HB: Blushes and conversation opened!

I used it as an opener. Jokes really builds comfort

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

great thread cheers :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
The only routine I ever use is the Cube, hs chicks dig that shit
I've literally used that in every set i've closed. Its barely even necessary to do anything past it. I've had some closes where its gone as simply as open>dhv>cube>kino>close within 20 minutes.

i've modified it a bit and combined elements of body language and nlp from other literature i've read, so its a bit more vamped for me.

On another note: when i discovered the game my sophomore year in high school, i quickly developed a personality where i became a very popular social giant in the school. as in, i went from a competitive video game nerd to one of the most saught after guys in school. thus, i think that one of the most critical and important elements of teenage/highschool pickup is popularity. its basically one of the best dhv's i have and i dont even necessarily have to convey it. enough so that when i meet a new group, they'll all have known of me or know my name and face before we'd even met. One time i was even walking with a target and some guy in our grade comes up and starts brown nosing and says he wishes he were me.. i dont accredit myself any of this, but rather know that its completely as a result of adopting pick up into my personality, which is what we're all here to do! Right?

secondly, with hs pickup-there is one HUGE DANGER ive experienced: when playing with girls, i've learned to become really really careful of social circles and even girls inside my own school. the problem is, if a set goes badly, or an hb becomes needy, or jealous, ect ect...its potentially like a cancer cell that multiplies and spreads itself all over your body: in effect, girls who get butthurt tend to try and spread magnificent amounts of shit about me to other friends and groups. fortunately when this has happened, my popularity has overridden their shit-talking, and people never take the girl seriously. But even so, i've become really cautious to take that risk-so i try and leave my real pick up for outside of my own highschool population. this way, i've always got the option of picking up a girl within my own school if i really want, but at the same time im galvanizing my popularity and expanding my social horizons without much consequence when i pick up girls from outside my school.

In summation: popularity = very critical pick up element. Also, be careful of who u fuck [over].

There are most definitely other ways of becoming excellent at pick up while remaining really low key and without needing popularity, but this is simply what's worked best for me. Furthermore, with popularity comes invitation-wherein i'll be invited to several hs parties every weekend, which is prime opportunity to sarge because there'r hb's from other schools too. and also its not like daygame, which a huge deal of hs pickup is, but conversely, is more like the regular club and bar game hat most of pickup is tailored to.

fun fact: after discovering pick up, i've recently adopted a lot of nlp into my pua persona. One of the first instances of success i had was essentially persuading my english teacher to give me an A on a paper that was due the next day. I wrote it, not the night before it was due, but the next day, an hr before class started, on a book i'd never read, and even walked in late to hand it in, no excuse, nothing. I'd tried on her papers before, but had never been able to ace one. 2 weeks later i got it back with an A. if anyone wants, i can explain that set in more detail. pm me.

Post subject: Hi all
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Think this a great idea for everyone out there who is under the age and can't get in to the clubs, if this is going to work which I'm sure it will we need to make sure that it doesn't get forgot about and that post stop getting posted on here.

ps

love this page for teenage sarging
boy and girls. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So far, I've enjoyed a lot of the things I've read. I hadn't actually even heard of the 5 Lie Game before this topic, so this thread has already helped me out! I didn't think that it would be appropriate to use the same stuff that the gurus say. I'm glad I wasn't wrong, or even alone, in thinking this. Today, I played everything cocky and funny. I was already a decently popular guy so some work is already done for me. But doing the C&F all day let me get IOIs from two different girls. I definitely need to memorize the Cube, after reading about the success that you guys got from it. Hope some of you don't mind but I plan on stealing a few of your openers. I'm not a robot and am not going to use those a lot but it can help get me started. Great to see some fellow HS PUAs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've bumped into a few teenage parties last year and ran Brad P's horse girl, it worked greaaaat each and every time.

Got 2 kiss closes and a few phone numbers in total from those parties, but never tried to take it further since it just felt they're too young for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i am 15 and i am newer to the game and i understand what you mean; everything that gets taught is mostly for clubs and older people stuff :D and having said that i dont use alot of what is taught but i pick and choose stuff that i think would work and sometimes try and transform alot of the adult stuff into a senerio to were i can use it for people around my age group. i also have come to find out that i love daygame so much more than anything else and it can be applied to all ages in my opinion, it is a little harder but its worth the risk because you have no competition usually. i suggest looking up Yads and Andys stuff they are true geniuses when it comes to daygame and i have had success using their material. hope this helps at all. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm 17 and I find telling girls truisms about themselves really works. It DHV's and shows alpha-male qualities if you seem to understand the emotions of normally insecure HS girl better than she does!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys try my routine. i call it 'survey routine'
ex.
pua:hey, can i have your opinion on something?
hb: sure
pua: cause we have a survey. ex. which university you would prefer? university 1 or university 2?
hb: university 1
pua: why?
hb: cause (blah blah blah)
pua: are you sure. university 2 sounds good too.
hb: blah blah blah
pua:by the way i'm ________ and you are?
hb: ________
then its up to you to continue the conversation
try it works well on me =))))