Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:34 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

negging works amazing!!!they give you more IOI`s from the time you neg them.Make sure not to do it to provoke a reaction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

yea the best todo is negg and turn away quickly turnin away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Another for negging the shit out of high school queen bees. Push-Pull her and never engage on the high school level. Be alpha. Done right she'll see want to use you to improve her standing in high school (dating someone who is more mature and not in high school). If you're not in high school, make sure she is 18 or above the age of consent in your state.

Post subject: Sarging
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:54 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Broheims,
Women love the cube.. Experiment with NLP (for aspiring college students) the capacity to learn trances and flow allows cohesive prose writing skills and Amazing DHV storytelling!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I had no idea there were so many high schools bro like myself tryna be PUAS. this is great.

but yeah negging is great. the other day this girl asked me if i wanted some of her drink and i said "hmm.. i'm not sure, i don't think i'm ready to kiss you yet." and she was shocked so she gave all the other guys hugs walked off and i said "no hug for me" she replied "i don't think so if you're not ready to kiss me yet" :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:06 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I had no idea there were so many high schools bro like myself tryna be PUAS. this is great.

but yeah negging is great. the other day this girl asked me if i wanted some of her drink and i said "hmm.. i'm not sure, i don't think i'm ready to kiss you yet." and she was shocked so she gave all the other guys hugs walked off and i said "no hug for me" she replied "i don't think so if you're not ready to kiss me yet" :)
Wait but you didn't kiss her though? Doesn't sound very successful, she didn't even hug you...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Why? Is closing all there is to PUA to you? He definitely 'won' the girl, whether or not he reaps the rewards has nothing to do with that. I love gaming HB6's and 7's into a having a crush on me, and do nothing with it. I just like knowing I'm being dreamed about at night.

He planted the seed anyway. A girl teasing you is one of the most obvious IOI's ever, and her hugging other guys is just her way to show you're not the only one who has skills with the other sex. If this weren't a teenage thread I'd say you could still f-close blind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Why? Is closing all there is to PUA to you? He definitely 'won' the girl, whether or not he reaps the rewards has nothing to do with that. I love gaming HB6's and 7's into a having a crush on me, and do nothing with it. I just like knowing I'm being dreamed about at night.

He planted the seed anyway. A girl teasing you is one of the most obvious IOI's ever, and her hugging other guys is just her way to show you're not the only one who has skills with the other sex. If this weren't a teenage thread I'd say you could still f-close blind.
dude why do you do that? you like to fuck with other girls heads just to make you feel good? thats not PUA, thats just being an arsehole.

Leave them better off than you find them.

If he didn't kiss her that night, there's a chance he could of possibly lost her as well

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Don't know about you but the best dreams I've had are the ones about someone I am madly in love with. I'm not claiming I'm providing them a service, but calling it fucking with someone's head is a bit too much in my opinion.

Most PUA's do it anyway, they just don't realize it. Now I'm the bad guy just because I'm aware of the consequences my actions have?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:38 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

I think closing has everything to do with it. If you don't close, you haven't achieved anything. You don't know she's attracted to you until you try to close and succeed. Anything less is just mental masturbation.

EDIT: My signature is closely tied to this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I don't see being a PUA as a means to 'achieve' or 'succeed'. It's not like I flick a button and get into game-mode when I see a target, and my only goal being closing. It's just something I do every moment of the day and have incorporated into my being, whether the person I 'game' is an 18yo girl or 80yo man.

Seeing PUA merely as tools to effectively get girls into your bed is kind of narrowminded in my opinion. I know it sounds cheesy when I say it's a lifestyle but I sincerely believe that. Closing is just a by-product to me, as it as to anyone I see around me who's been practicing it for a while. This is way bigger than just girls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:37 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I don't see being a PUA as a means to 'achieve' or 'succeed'. It's not like I flick a button and get into game-mode when I see a target, and my only goal being closing. It's just something I do every moment of the day and have incorporated into my being, whether the person I 'game' is an 18yo girl or 80yo man.

Seeing PUA merely as tools to effectively get girls into your bed is kind of narrowminded in my opinion. I know it sounds cheesy when I say it's a lifestyle but I sincerely believe that. Closing is just a by-product to me, as it as to anyone I see around me who's been practicing it for a while. This is way bigger than just girls.
I think that self-improvement is a huge piece of pick up. That includes inner game and lifestyle changes. Having the right mentality is important, but pick up IS all about the girls. There is no other purpose for learning game.

Again, self-improvement is a huge aspect that really improves your game, but that is not the end goal. It is all about closing, if you don't close you're not a PUA.

Post subject: Negging
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Fonzworth did a great job of negging... Once you tease your in to demonstrate higher value:)! Next time he sees her closing is essential; Takes her on a date building social proof and immediately building a more attractive lifestyle...The final goal of pick up is to create a Legendary Lifestyle.. Become a legend

IMPORTANT-CHARM CITY(BALTIMORE) WING MUST BE IN COLLEGE
-Chocolate Moose

Post subject: HB 8.5
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, Please critique any fault I did

HB 8.5 and her friend HB 6.5 approached me and my mate. After a brief conversation i started negging the 8.5. I told her she blinks alot.. Then when afew other guys came over to talk to her she looked away from me and i punished her by walking away. As expected she came back. I did this once more. Then she started instituting kino and puting her arm around me. I even told her as a joke we could go back to sydney (where i am from) and we started to walk outside. Her friends was also whispering to her whilst looking at me so I was and still am sure she was interested in me. Since i was on holidays, i asked her what she was doing tomorow and if she wanted to catch up. She said she doesnt think she can but she asked me to put my facebook name into her phone. I was contemplating sneaking my number in too but i didnt. I accepted her on fb but she hasnt spoken to me since.

Where did i go wrong?
Regards

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I think the important thing is to be your self, and respect the girl your sarging to some extent, obviously if shes 16 or 17 a fuck close is unlikely. Although possibly depending on the girl, dont do as much stuff like magic, or many other things that will DLV your self.

Play it cool, when your further on in the hook point further your kino by putting your arm around her, she might do the same (normally will) you always have your arm on top to demonstrate DHV, by looking like the dominent one. Try not to let her slip and keep her interacted, when youve done this you can set your self down some where private (or not) and hopefully go in for the Kiss, although you have to know if shes ready or not. worked for me.