Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Dont get a case of oneitis after only 3 months. Its probably for the best to move on. You have the rest of high school to get somebody else as good or better. Who knows, you may find her coming back to you in the end after all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Great thread, maybe we could persuade the mods to let us have our own little board. That would be great!

Exclusive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I was thinking about creating a high school thread so Im happy someoen decided to make one.And Chief thanks for the site Im checking it out soon.

Ive been gaming for about a month and I find push-pull to be pretty successful,being very social and pretty loud (not too much C+F), making other guys feel stupid when they say something(like make a face at her that says "you know what hes talking about??") and introducing her to other guys and telling them shes perfect for them.that reeealllyy gets them jealous and want you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: nicolaifsf
hey, regarding negging high school girls, I'd be pretty light on that because I find that girls from my school seem to take it the wrong way. Maybe once or twice if you're careful. I think this is a great idea to create an area for us Highschool students to be able to discuss!!!! because I agree with that post before, I'm not quite sure there'd be a positive affect to going up to a group of girls and asking them if they'd like to see a magic trick :/, and it'd be interesting to see what kind of highschool-specific routines we could use.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Any of you guys have a good teen bf destroyer. The girl i got into pua for(hb9 colombian neighbor) apparently has a bf back home of 4.5 years, but she was throwing me iois all night when i was invited over to her place after running into her and her mom walking the dogs. Hell, her mom even seems to want me to game her, since she pretty much acted as a pivot during the 1 hour convo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Be social, friendly and have fun. Key things to success in high school.

Or become a good DJ like I did, but that's a whole another world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:22 am 

Everyone: I highly recommend redirecting all your discussion to the high school board at the link I provided

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I learned that highschool game is totally different. Just came back from like an 8 month break from this sight, I kinda learned the difference and then stopped coming here cause its all older game but I have alot of tricks up my sleeves for highschool girls.

Anyways, heres one of my routines i posted awhile ago that is specifically for younger girls(not some 14 year old freshman that you have no idea about. gotta be party girls)

Sexy Eyes Routine(Shawoo) -

Its quite simple actually

This works best when the girl is tipsy or if your social mood is set around parties and drinking like a bar or a party and if the girl is chill with drinking, so don't run this on a straightedge haha

PUA: Its crazy how girls start to act when they get drunk, and only girls do this(Creates curiosity)

HB: How do we act?(may giggle)

PUA:(take your left hand and put it on their shoulder lightly, use your right hand to point to their eyes and to help explain) See when girl start to drink a little their eyes relax just slightly and get glossy and they have this constant look that they just want to fuck anyone.

HB: We do not/Yeah we do/ haha thats fuuny (whatever reply they have)

*Now the trick to this routine is to keep eye contact, must keep it or this wont work your eye fucking this girl! Talk with confidence, talk slower, relax your eyelids, imitate the exact look you just explained that way they get the inner impression that your doing the same thing, its like an involuntary impression that your attracted to them, but its so unstraightforward that they like it instead of creeped out by it, its all about frame control, you need to be so confident in saying it that the girls take it as your use to talking like this everyday and it comes off a sexy not creepy!

PUA: Look, your doing it right now! (smile is crucial!)

HB: I am not! (will blush most likely if your doing it right, and look away and laugh)

PUA: Your right, your not doing it(must smile and come off as you know they are but your being sexy sarcastic, thats what i call it)

*and then start dhving to another girl right after and do the same exact look to her, this will make the HB jealous, she will be looking at you and you'll see it in the peripherals that she is watching you do the sexy eyes to this other girl and every like 3 mins gaze at her for just a second, enough to make her blush again, this drives her crazy!

-Shawoo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:08 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

if you ask me, its pretty simular, just that social value is much more needed at a younger age when your in school/college etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

No offense to anyone (especially not you Chief, who recomended the website) but even though there are some good articles here and there (and a great e-book that I've been reading), it seems some of it gets a tad backwards. One of the main things I read on this site (MPUAforum.com, not SS) is that blaming it on the women/place where we live is a huge mistake, since that results in avoiding improving at all. That advice really struck me, since I thought that by being portuguese that the girls around here "worked differently" ,so to speak, and that I was doomed from the start.
Well, seemingly, this isn't uncommon, as seen on: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=186858. I read that thread. All of it. Then I read another one on similar ground and some others by f823000, and I really have to say, other than those I mentioned before, and "how to improve value", imo I think most of it just goes down south, to a point where some threads are filled with guys that imo are the opposite of a rAFC, a raged AFC that believes he's righteous >.<

"If he isn't a control freak then he is a little bitch!"

Again, I'm not trying to bash the site, just stating that even though there is some good stuff in there (the one I based my last post on - the HS board), some of it is the total opposite. Curiously, those are already adults in the bar scene, so I'll keep reading the HS boards of it.
So... If you don't mind - and I really hope you don't - I prefer to follow the PUA articles you have here and possibly leave my two cents on some, than to ruin my game with some of the out-of-HS stuff in there...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

HS game....seriously? Is this what PUA has come too? 14 year olds trying to get laid? I mean you arent even finished puberty...My advice? Study hard and try to get in a college with a 60% women to 40% men ratio haha. I mean all you have to do in HS is play a sport (I played varsity FB and BB) or be friendly and talk to alot of girls...Dont be surprised if she just wants to kiss and not have sex, Most girls dont get sexually active until college. With girls in that age area they have sooooo much different shit going on in their heads with hormones and puberty and parents.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:32 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
HS game....seriously? Is this what PUA has come too? 14 year olds trying to get laid? I mean you arent even finished puberty...My advice? Study hard and try to get in a college with a 60% women to 40% men ratio haha. I mean all you have to do in HS is play a sport (I played varsity FB and BB) or be friendly and talk to alot of girls...Dont be surprised if she just wants to kiss and not have sex, Most girls dont get sexually active until college. With girls in that age area they have sooooo much different shit going on in their heads with hormones and puberty and parents.......
I completely disagree with everything you just said. Literally everything. Teenagers feel self-conscious and want self help, the same as anyone else, probably more so. And how do you expect us to do well socially in college without learning strong social skills and practicing them?

There are kids who aren't athletic and aren't good at talking to girls, and that's why they come here. To look down on them for that when you yourself are on the site is so hypocritical.

And no, I know for sure that "Most girls" in high school today don't wait for college.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:44 am 

highschoolpuas.proboards.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Now thats a site!
They even have a Summer Boot Camp online with assignments.nice!
Thanks Chief!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I recently found this one, but forgot to bookmark it so it was lost. Now it is found! Thanks, great site.