Post subject: Style Evolution Chart
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:33 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Take time to read and study this style of evolution chart .. It is also what you wear that represents your personality,AKA your "avatar" Dress to impress, It would also be a good idea to have something unique about your appearance that sets you apart from the crowd.. While at a bar or nightclub, observe what type of clothes other men that are successful with the ladies that they are wearing, this will give you a general idea of what to wear if you have no idea yet.., Women almost always assume that the best dressed men in the building are the most successful/highest paid but rather to dress in a way that will make others say "Wow, he looks like someone important/interesting." makes you more mysterious and women like men that they cannot predict .. It's not only the style that attracts the ladies,Women also love confident men you need to have the right "FRAME".. let them know that you know what you are doing and is in control, be a man and don't be afraid to do anything women love courageous men, just don't put your self in any situation that you can't handle,always think before you act, you don't want to put yourself in a difficult situation, would you?..

Always wear nice shoes too! but most importantly always keep them clean if it's old then it's time to do some "shopping" if you think that it's still worth to wear then you can just clean them in my own experience women will think that he (you) has a decent job and takes pride in what he looks like .., we all know that sometimes we ran out of budget cause we still rely on our parents cause we are still in high school or in college, get a part time job and don't be lazy so that you can buy the things that you want to buy, be independent you cannot just rely on them forever lol ..

Here's my tips on cleaning shoes to make them look attractive when you go out!

1) Used Tooth Brush - Wet your shoes where the dirt is visible then put a little soap on the tooth brush and apply it to the shoes and rub the part where dirt is visible.

2) Old Rag/Towel - After you finished the one that i mentioned on number 1 wipe your shoes with the other side of the towel that is wet to get rid of the soap, wet the other side of the towel and make sure the other part of the towel is dry so that when you are finished rub your shoes with the dry part of the towel..

Wear a cologne/perfume! some women might not even remember your name or sometimes might forget your face but the only thing that they cannot forget is your smell, buy a cologne that suits for you one for the day and one for the night.. most importantly apply it only to the part of your body in the hot area where your body produce heat, don't spray cologne/perfume on the clothes it doesn't last on the clothes lol..

"Also take a cold shower and moisturize your skin and the smell will last long" (credits to Serj -TheFreshCommitee)..

Apply perfumes/cologne on this part of your body

1) Neck

2) Wrist

3) Chest

4) Behind the Earlobes - i apply it behind the earlobes cause it's noisy on the club and usually you just whisper to the ladies and when you whisper to them they can actually smell it and you can even get a compliment from them ;).

5)Shoulder - I always apply on the shoulder cause when the time that the both of you are dancing on the dance floor sometimes chicks put their head to your shoulders when dancing they won't even take off their heads on your shoulders cause your smell is so irresistable!..

That's all for now i'm gonna post some more soon! 8)

-TheNaturalPlayboy

Last edited by TheNaturalPlayboy on Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:48 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quick tip from my days as an Army cadet. If you want your footwear to look shiny enough that the drill sarge can see his face in it, rub a little hair wax onto it. The effect will wear off, but it's a quick way to get the new shoes look very quickly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I gotta question for you, can you explain a little bit more on sexual avatar achieved type in detial, cause I have a problem understanding that

Thx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I gotta question for you, can you explain a little bit more on sexual avatar achieved type in detial, cause I have a problem understanding that

Thx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Body Language 101 - Why Body Language is important in any aspect of your game.

Reading the body language of a woman is my advantage when i am out there on the field gaming. Body language is a form of nonverbal communication that involves gestures, postures, and physiological signs. Understanding body language can help you know what a person is feeling or thinking. It is only necessary to have a basic understanding of body language in order to be far ahead of your competition. The average man is completely naive when it comes to body language, which results in most of them missing out on many opportunities with women simply because they can not interpret the nonverbal signals that women are sending to them. People are constantly using their bodies to send signals to each other on a subconscious level, Body language is something that you can always rely on to assist you when it comes to seducing women. It is a tool that will always be there at your disposal regardless of any woman that you are gaming. -TheNaturalPlayboy

Here are some few examples.

The Fingers

If she pushes her fingers through her hair, she is looking to get your attention. The way she touches her hair is also very important. It tells you information about her temperament. If she does it slowly, you have encountered a cunning expert of the art of love. Quick, nervy movements disclose impatience or embarrassment.

If she touches the edge of the glass with her fingers, Freudian psychologists often interpret it as a sexual sign. This theory is supported by the women themselves, who claim that they deliberately pet the glass, in order to call the chosen man’s attention upon themselves. Elegant, caressing movement is a sign of intrinsic calmness, self-control and waiting, so sit by her. Her beating a rhythm on the glass with her nails is a sign of impatience or a broad hint of SOS, which she’s sending to her boyfriend, who is fighting for another Bailey’s at the bar.

Physical Contact

If she touches you in any manner, this is almost always a good sign, with the exception of the event in which she is striking you and telling you to get out. If she is lightly touching you on the arm while laughing, or in general just finding any way she can to touch you, bump into you, or grab you, then she is almost certainly interested.

Check out her hands and arms

If she leans on her hand with her chin and her eyes seem to be thinking, it’s not always the sign of her being impressed by your appearance. Generally, the woman tries to answer her own question this way: "Does this guy deserve me?" You know the answer, but the lady needs time. If you want to help her make the only right decision, be politely determinate and determinately polite. Flash your sense of humor as well.

Hiding the hand = not wanting to communicate with you and/or are keeping secrets

Hands in pockets with thumbs out
= feeling very confident and probably superior to you.

Most women will expose their wrists and palms of their hands only to people that they are either interested in or already comfortable with. This is a subconscious display of being submissive to you, in which her body is saying, "I'm attracted to you, and waiting for you to make a move". This is a gesture used frequently by women who are shy, so when dealing with a woman who are a bit lacking in social skills, always keep an eye out for their wrists and palms.

The way the woman herself thinks of her hands is also very important. If she stares at them for a very long time, it may imply that likes you and is nervous. If she is very shy, she will not be able to look at you. another reason for this behavior is that something angers her (perhaps you?). If she beats the rhythm on the table or the bar means a similar state of mind.

Reading The Lips

If a woman wets her lips quite frequently, it’s either out of habit or desire to get you to pay attention to her lips and sooner or later kiss her.

If you are on a bar/club with a woman and she bends her neck and smiles at you and watches your lips, meaning it's a GO signal for a kiss.

When a woman is biting her lips, do not interrupt her – everything’s alright. But sometimes, when she’s biting them, you may assume that she’s nervous. Why? Perhaps you are staring at her too inquisitively, or she is subtly flirting with you.

Pursed Lips —showing worry or disapproval

Watch Her feet

If her feet are pointed at you, this means she is interested in you.including crossing the legs so that foot is pointed toward you But, if not, tell her something that will catch her attention.

**Turned toward the door = ready to go and not interested in continuing the conversation with you.

The Eyes

Long blinks—losing interest quickly.

Fast blinking—possibly under stress or not communicating honestly with you.

Basic biology tells us that when we like something (or someone) our pupils expand (dilate). When we don't like something, they contract. If her pupils are big, it may be a sign that she likes you, or likes what you're saying. On the other hand, if her pupils are small and pointed, it may be a bad sign. However, this method isn't foolproof. If it is really bright outside pupils contract naturally, regardless and if you are somewhere darker, they naturally dilate.

-TheNaturalPlayboy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quick tip from my days as an Army cadet. If you want your footwear to look shiny enough that the drill sarge can see his face in it, rub a little hair wax onto it. The effect will wear off, but it's a quick way to get the new shoes look very quickly.

I think this is only good for combat "boots"? and will not work with sneakers or low cut shoes..

-TheNaturalPlayboy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

good stuff man keep it up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:36 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Good thread

3) Those who make it happen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:47 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Not sure if I agree with a PUA looking 'too good' to pick up a regular girl, that's just a flaw in your game. But otherwise great thread, very useful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:47 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

There's this pickup show called Keys to the Vip.
Where once upon a time a mpua comes to visit to show how it is done.
There was this one when Cajun from LoveSystems tried to pick a girl up, and the girl responded with oh you are just being nice.
He had to interrupt her and make clear to her, sweetheart I think you are cute and want your number.

I've seen it before a couple of time in field. It happens, just like most guys don't approach a very hot girl because they (subconsciously) think they don't deserve her.
It happens.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:08 am 
Dedicated Member

This is good shit, another example of pushing the limit (Ive posted it before) is this guy.

I prefer a more subtle route.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:24 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: RedDeliciousSOUL
Quote:
One time I had a job interview and my shoes were fucking beat. I used vaseline

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

helpful insight