PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I met a German aupair today. She was walking a little boy she
watches and I caught up with her asked if it was hers, carried on with the conversation. There were moments that became akward buy I got her number than the mother of the child came walking the dog and the little boy wanted to go home. So they all departed. Prior to the arrival of the mother I called her so she had my number.

Here is where I need advise, I'm in a new place that I have never been nor anywhere for around 100 miles at the least. I have a few friends that are at least and hrs drive away that also no some other aupairs and hang out with them frequently. Here's the catch, I basically have to speed game this girl. She is leaving in 15 days.

*Side note, I know the mother of the child, because my company is working with her, so I do know where she lives and could swing by at anytime within reason and it wouldn't look super creepy......

If you have any advice to offer, I welcome it along with any direction to threads that can help. 15 days guys! Please help

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:49 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Get her out asap and escalate as normal. 15 days is a ton of time.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

OceanX - Thanks for your response. I know man, that is my plan, just having a hard time getting there.
I'm posting our txt convo here. To anyone who reads all of it thank u for your time! Those who can offer advice I would truly appreciate it. Feel free to correct me or point out mistakes I've made or maybe should have said something different, etc.

Here it is:
15 Days Left!
Me: Lol you're gonna make the best mom!
Her: I hope so...
Me: ;) You should, I mean being locked down in mother training camp for the last 6 yrs. You gotta be, otherwise it was all for nothing right?
Her: Haha guess so... ;)
Me:  I'm about to watch ******** ****** have you seen it?
Her: Can't remember... Don't think so. Is it good?
Me: Not sure, I just rented it from ******. Do you like movies? What's the last one you've seen in the movie Theater?
Her: Sure I like movies :D I think the last one I've seen was lets be cops...
Me: Cute, I loved that one, was soooo funny. Haha when he was on meth....omg...
Her: Haha after that my friend and I got the idea with the SWAT costumes :D
Me: Haha, that's awesome! I wanna see your outfit. You gotta send me a pic...
Costumes are expensive here huh?
Her: Haha I'm sure you wanna see that... They're not that much more than in germany...
Me: ;) You know exactly what I wanna see girl......
Her: I bet......
Me: Lmfao..... send me a picture of the costume in the bag....duh....
You celebrate Halloween in Germany?
Her: Sure we do! You'll get one where it's dark :P (Sent picture of her in outfit)
Me: Lol , im looking forward to it ;) is that you?
Me: You got some guns girl!
Her: Hahaha
Me: Pun intended ;)
Her: Don't worry - that was clear... ;)
Me: You're from Germany, wasn't so sure how clear I needed to be lol
Her: Haha I think that kind of pun is international...
Me: Who would of known.....? Any other international puns I need to made aware of?
Her: None that I can think of right now... I'll let you know ;)
Me: The whole time you've been here, have you had a chance to go back?
Her: No but my fam came to ******* and I went to see them and my best friend's just been here...
Me: I've only been here a few months and I already miss home ;( You're a strong girl!
Her: Must be...
Her: But it's like a second fam here...
Me: Yea it is, just take a look at them guns, you got a licence for those? Bwahahaha
Nice that's good you got to see them. What did you think of *******? I hate *******......humidity is disgusting.
Her: It was great wasn't that humid... the water was like a bathtub and white sand everywhere... :)
Me: Hahaha hahhaha I love it.......haha like a bathtub lol. I'm gonna remember that one.
Her: Haha it really was....
Me: Hey, can you call me in like 15 min? My fingers are getting sore ;)
Her: Haha sry I'm out with the girls...
Me: Ok, you're gonna have to make it up to me then...
Her: Ohhh I don't think so... :P
Me: I'm not taking no for an answer, you gotta massage my fingers
What are you girls up to?
Her: Hahahha suuuure...
Nothing just hanging out...
Me: Weekly German meeting, what do u girls do In your meetings?
Her: Talking talking talking... :D
Me: Hope you're saying nice things about me ; )
Her: Suure ;)
Me: Awe, you're so sweet. I gotta get you some candy haha. What's your favorite? Snickers?
Her: Haha chocolate always works... ;)
Me: I'm sure it does ;) how u feel about joining me for dinner and a movie tomorrow? I'll be sure to bring you some chocolate....lol
Her: I gotta work...
Me: I'm gonna see **** ******. Have you seen it?
Her: Not yet
Me: Just watched the preview it looks really good
Me: I love action movies. Hbu?
Her: Yeah I think I've seen it too... Those are the best!! Not so much into horror but action is awesome :)
Me: Yea horror is not my thing. I don't find them scary...at all. I mean there is a few parts where I'll jump because it catches off guard. But I don't actually get scared. Like my ex gf, loved scary movies but she would be so scared she couldn't be alone for the night. She would have nightmares and everything. ...never understood that...
Her: Haha yeah if you get scared just don't watch it...
Me: Lol right? It's not just that, to me, they are so predictable...you know? Like you can see what's gonna happen before it does....Do you get scared?
Her: And all that blood splattering everywhere... Depands on what kind of horrormovie... Those psycho ones freak me out... The ones that you're just wondering and worried about the person who got the idea...
Me: Haha like ********?
Her: Haven't seen that one... Can't think of any specific one right now... My brain deleted it... :D
Me: :/ good job. Do u guys have plans for halloween? I'm thinking ****** to see my brother or going to ******** - have u been there?
Her: ******** is nice but risky if you're not 21 -.-
Idk about halloween - probably have to work...
Me: Haha that sucks for u! So what u gonna do about costume if you are working?
Her: Haha nothin... I'm sure everybody's gonna like it :P
Me: What are your hrs like when u work?
Her: Mostly from 9a til the kids are in bed...
45hrs/week
Me: Wow that's a lot! You get paid overtime? What time the kids usually fall asleep?
Me: There young so pretty early right?
Her: Yeah the little one between 7/7:30 and the bigger one around 8...
Me: Wow that's not too bad do u have to cook dinner and stuff?
Her: Yeah if my hostmum isn't here... But she cooks dinner often
Just have to do the other stuff for the kids like laundry etc
Me: Wow, there's a lot to do huh? What time u usually get to go to bed?
Her: Idk weekdays mostly 10/11... Depends on my work schedule...
Me: Wow that's rough!

14 Days Left!

Me: How is your day?
Her: Pretty good so far - little one and I made some cake pops :) yours?
Me: That's good :) what's a cake pop?
Her: It's a lollipop out of cake :D
Me: Like is cream?
Me: *ice
Her: More like a little ball of cake on a stick...
Me: Haha u gonna save me one?
Her: Don't think that's gonna work with the kids... ;)
Me: Greedy cake lovers huh?
Her: Ohhh yeah
Me: ;) cute! I'm about to head over to your neighborhood for work. Wanna go for a walk a little later?
Her: Idk yet... The big one has homework and all that...
Me: ;) No worries,  I work from like now till like 7. We can go after or during, a break would be good. Let me know when you're free, if you're up for it.
Her: Alright :)
* I called her but she didn't pick up
Me: I was driving to work I don't text and drive had a quick question though in Germany do you guys use ********* or ******** me and my buddy were arguing about it he says you guys do I don't think so we got 20 on it if you side with me I'll give you half lol
Her: Sry got crazy in here... Haha we do have ******** :P
Me: Up in here! up in here!
Me: Just finishing work, you up for that walk or to hangout for a little bit, then I gotta catch my movie @ 9:30
Her: Still working... Nr 1 is in bed...
Me: Lol that's so funny, so like anytime you wanna go out you just give the Nyquill huh?
Her: Would be cool if that would work... But still have to be here...
Me: Too bad I can't come over ;(
Do you have any hobbies?
Her: Not here in the states... :/ besides meeting the girls... Just not enough time...
Back in germany I used to do athletics
Me: Me too ;) What kind of athletics?
Her: Oh all kind... Just everything mixed up...
Me: Did u like play sports in highschool or something?
Her: No those are lame in our schools... We have clubs seperated from school
Me: Oh ok, so what's sports? Let me guess.....futbol and volleyball?
Her: Not just that... It's a mix of ball sports and other stuff
Me: So it's not just one sport it's like a combination sport? What do they call it?
Her: Idk what you call it... Translation says athletics... Nothing more

Thanks for reading any advice? My next message is: "OMG best movie ever, you soooo missed out! "

Let me know thanks guys/girls!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:48 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Save all the questioning and talking back and forth for the date. By texting this much it is a demonstration of having time to spend on texting with an unproven unknown girl. Text to arrange the meetup. Get her out and escalate in person.

Here's an example of a text convo that cuts to the chase:
Me: Lol you're gonna make the best mom!
Her: I hope so...
Me: The baby seemed to love u
Her: Blah blah
Me: I thought u were kind of cool myself :D gotta run though lets grab a drink this week...
Her reply.

Here's another example of a text convo that cuts to the chase:
Me: How is your day?
Her: Pretty good so far - little one and I made some cake pops :) yours?
Me: That's good :) what's a cake pop?
Her: It's a lollipop out of cake :D
Me: Damn ur creative i like that hows ur schedule lets grab a drink this week...
Her reply.

Time is running out. Get her out bro!

P.S. I noticed you did make the efforts to get her out but it was in the context of some very long text sessions. She doesn't seem too eager. Find out what her schedule is and if she says "oh i'm just too busy" just next this girl.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks OceanX for recognizing my efforts to get her out and reading the whole thing. Yea, I hear you. She doesn't seem too eager. I guess what I'm trying to do in the txt is build comfort, in hopes that I already have some type of attraction, so that she would feel safe to come out. She does seem pretty busy which is why I'm trying to narrow down her schedule. For example she says she works "45" hrs a week in one txt, but then in another she says she works from like 9-11, basically that's 3 days of work by her hrs. So i kind of feel like either she was lying or its flexible depending on when the kids go to sleep. Which either puts me at 1 asking when she is free? And getting a Idk response or asking everyday in hope the kids passed out.
I'm sending the message I posted earlier along with my friend is having a party tomorrow with some other aupairs, I got you all invited. Only problem is none of the other aupairs like me......say I'm too pushy....idk I didn't try anything with them just got their number and flirted.....but o well. So I'm worried about bringing her there cause they could all tell her shit in german....but I'm thinking it might be a chance for her to come out feel safe cuz she's with her friends, but also not feel uncomfortable because she'll have something in common with the others.... but I have no clue on how to game her in that situation except kinda of ignore her to go against what the other girls will say. Because I hit on this other German girl that just joined the group and I guess they all said like he's gonna hit on u and ask for your number so be prepared. ...... and yep I did that lol and I didn't work in my favor haha

So what do u think? Should I just ask when she's free telling her I wanna go for a drink? Or should I invite her to the party?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:47 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Don't need to build comfort over text. Until you meet up with a girl you're still the guy she bumped into on the street. Investing too much time and effort in the text phase can work against you vs. her wanting to meet up with the charming stranger while her buying temperature is up.
Quote:
Should I just ask when she's free telling her I wanna go for a drink?
That is what I would suggest doing. "lets grab a drink how's ur schedule / lets grab a drink what's ur schedule like" etc.

Prepare for her to flake on this question or put up a barrier, in which case u could invite her to the party as a last attempt.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Great advice OceanX, I appreciate it. Let u know how it goes. I sent her this "OMG movie was amazing! The best! You really missed out!" - she is probably asleep it pretty late. Hoping for a response in the morning and I'll follow up with your advice. Thanks again!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Me: OMG movie was so amazing! The best!  You really missed out!

13 Days Left!
 Me: How is your day going?
 Her: It's fine... Started a bit too early... Had to get up w/ the little one at 5
Me: Wow that sucks! You're a trooper though ;)
Her: Duty calls...
Me: Well you are swat ;) lets grab a drink what's ur schedule like?
Her: I gotta do my workout and then I'm meeting with the girls...

What next?????

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Me: My buddy is having a party tonight with the 6 other German aupairs in ******** *******. I got u and your Aupair Gang invited! Let me know if you need a ride. We're gonna party there then go to the club in ****** after. You can join us in *********or meet us in *******. Let me know.
Her: Oh I'm sorry! We're just gonna hang out in ****** tonight... Maybe next time ;)

Well there's always next time...... right guys?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:12 am 
PUA Forum Leader

My bad bro, when asking what her schedule's like we should have included a time frame.

At this point here's how I would handle it if it were me..

Chill off with this one for a couple of days without calling or texting.

Then text her telling her what a fucking amazing time you had at the party etc. "fuck that was a crazy party"

Early next week ask what her schedule is like for the week. Tell her in a flirtatious manner that you are "pretty busy but may be able to squeeze her in : P" Never "call her out" on not arranging a date previously or she will never meet up.

I'd say the situation is fucked, HOWEVER she winked after saying 'maybe next time' AND she is still replying to you. There is a level of interest. All you can do is what you've been doing with the brief text interactions and displaying value.

You're doing a great job man. Have fun and I hope she ends up agreeing to a meetup.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I know I'm jumping in a little late here but you are forcing the texting way too much. Give her some air on it. I agree with the earlier statements, text only when you have to set up a meeting or if you aren't setting something up then just be very casual with it.