PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:10 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Oh yeah whatever!
Single me out for a negative review just because I told everyone the truth about how RSD expensive DVDs don't have any pick up advice.

I'll make this easy for RSD fans to justify fucking up my reputation
"What does Run the Train* Mean?" give a detailed description
"Explain Whoo* and Intent*" break both down into smaller steps.
"Why isn't RSD actively part of the Community anymore?"
"Does anyone actually believe Tyler has spent 5 years writing a book- if so will they spend more than $300 on it?"
"Can you honestly say you are a proud RSD fan when their instructors act like this?"--PS RSD have confirmed this video is genuine but will not answer critisimns about it- as it spreads negativity. I don't htink calling a girl a "minger" is professional behaviour- I mean that word in the UK equals calling a woman a c*unt
[youtube]http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=e-G6wAOQGeE[/youtube]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:11 am 

Have you even seen any of RSD's programs?

Stop spreading so much unbridled negativity and start giving some value. Didn't yo momma ever tell you to radiate positivity? Oh, right. Mothers don't teach their sons how to be attractive. They just teach them how to be providers. Never mind.

Seriously, how the hell is your hatred going to be productive in any way? Let's say some people are actually getting value from RSD. You'll only manage to offend them. Let's say some people know nothing about RSD and have just been THINKING about trying their stuff. You'll only succeed in taking away those people's opportunity to finding things out for themselves. Such unproductive value-sucking negativity is the lowliest of the AFC behaviors and I think you should take a good look inside yourself to find that genuine positive side of you. I, for one, am grateful for everything I've learned from RSD and it has helped my game TREMENDOUSLY.

"Running the train," or "plowing" is essentially the same thing as "persistence" in the Gunwitch Method.

"Whoo" is another way of saying "being in state" and "Intent" is, for all intents and purposes, essentially the same thing as "sexual state" in the Gunwitch Method.

I think RSD is trying to separate themselves from the rest of the herd because they're trying to ignore all the hateful criticism from people that don't take a deeper look into what they're judging. They're trying to stay ahead of the curve, so of course people are going to try to bring them down as they try climbing up. Their strategy of ignoring the people who try to bring them down is brilliant if you ask me. I'm more for togetherness, though.

Tyler spent 5 years trying to write "Blueprint De-coded" but ended up making a 20-disk DVD set out of it, which is the "more than $300" thing you're talking about. I've watched it twice and it has blown my mind both times. It's not beginner-level stuff, by the way. Other pickup companies sell 20-disk DVD programs for THOUSANDS of dollars. How much was Mind of Mystery again? $2400. Style's Annihilation Method DVD/CD program was $3800. You have no idea what you're whining about.

What you perceive as "pickup advice" probably isn't REAL pickup advice, man. Are you looking for quick fixes and canned techniques or are you looking to changing YOURSELF to become the most inherently attractive motherfucker possible? Yes, they are two different things.

By the way, that video features Alex, the newest member of the RSD instructor crew. He seems like a crazy mofo to me. The company that edited and posted that video on youtube apparently edited out the end where Alex actually gets the girl. That's just what I heard, at least. :wink:

It all boils down to this:
1. Are you satisfied with your love life? / Are you getting laid?
2. If yes, then why are you here trying to learn pickup?
3. If no, then I highly suggest carrying an empty cup. Read up on some eastern philosophy if you don't know what that means.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:36 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I don't htink calling a girl a "minger" is professional behaviour- I mean that word in the UK equals calling a woman a c*unt
It's a lot more like calling a woman ugly in slang.

You ruined any credibility of this post with this.

I'm a winner - I am going to win.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:14 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

If Neil Strauss posted some of the things he wrote about RSD in The Game would you accuse him of spreading negativity? Is he angry, does he lack interpersonal skills and is he happy with his game? The guy got voted best Pick Up Artist in the world- twice.

When someone gives a film a "bad review" is that spreading negativiity?
No- people can read into that film critics judgement to get an indication if the film was well thought out, planned, was it cheaply made- was it well directed, acted etc. However usually a cinema ticket doesnt cost more than £5-£10 ($10-$20).

However we are talking about a $600 DVD set. Some of the most prolific people in the community (apart from Strauss) have also spoken out against RSD for various reasons which I wont go into detail-as it may offend. But there is critisimn. When I bought Foundations I thought it was great and gave it a good review elsewhere. Transformations though both Tyler and Jeffy were negative AND unhelpful talking about how other companies suck.
I also heard from various sources that $600 can buy an awful lot of books on Psychology, NLP, Self Help, Hypnosis with money left over to get a therapist or counsellor or life coach if people lacked confidence

I think as a non partisan PUA who is not faithful to any company I have a right to say that there is better stuff out there which is FREE and contains infield footage of what is taught in E-books or forums-including on this web site..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:24 pm 

How the hell can anyone feel like they have the right to post a "bad review" on something they never tried first hand?

Quit hiding behind the words of bigger names and show yourself to the world. You are not your guru. Oh, and a lot of big names have spoken out against EVERY big pickup company that exists. Even the small ones are getting crushed nowadays by the Venusian Arts guys. Naturally, the bigger they are, the more shit's going to be slung at them. Stop bringing up moot points.

If you would rather be a judgmental OBSERVER rather than an ACTOR who actually makes things happen for himself, be my guest. You won't get laid, though.

I have personally spoken to Thundercat about RSD, and he certainly isn't a fan of them. While he admits to not having been in touch with any of the RSD guys for years, he told me that Tyler is a liar and basically repackages old PUA community ideas and sells them. He does admit, however, that their stuff WORKS. "All that matters is whether or not you're getting laid, right?"

Oh, and just to help you get your facts straight, Style (Neil Strauss) wasn't VOTED best PUA. Thundercat just picked him for his top PUA list.

You never answered the first question I posed in my post, so I rest my case.