PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

The power of "SEXUAL INNUENDOS" to get a woman all hot for you within minutes and be open to talking about sex!

I love using sexual insinuations and innuendos right off the take to open a woman up to the idea that I am looking at her in a sexual way, not as a friend, that I am a "Potential lover" not a "Potential friend" and to make her know that I am a man who makes no fucking excuses for my sexual desires.

I will even talk about "sex" and tell women literally within minutes or hours of meeting them what I am into, in a very clever, nonchalant and non-abrasive manner. This is after of course I have attracted them and made them feel a certain level of comfort with me. You need to do this in order for a woman to be okay with such "adult content" based conversation!

Anyways, once I have established attraction and comfort, I will talk "SEX" or things of a sensual/sexual nature(my preferences, experiences, what I like/dislike) etc. Most women get it and appreciate this upfront attitude and unapologetic attitude towards sex. In fact they are blown away by how blunt and upfront I am about sex and they love it. It makes them feel as if they can also let it all out and be themselves around me, without being judged.

As you know we live in a paternalistic society that rewards the sexual ambitions of men but scolds those of women, making them feel cheap and slutty for having them in the first place. A complete double standard.

As I stated earlier, one of the most powerful things I do, to let a woman know....

"I like her, without any apologies"
"I am checking her out"
"I love sex"

is to use "SEXUAL INNUENDOS"

They allow for those things to be conveyed in a very nonchalant, playful and non-abrasive manner. In fact, the real power of sexual innuendos is that they hold the power of "Insinuation" which is much more intriguing and emotionally engaging than bare bum elucidation.

They indicate cleverness, intelligence and that you have a nonchalant attitude about sex. This is one of the main reasons why a woman will be attracted and much more open by your advances or discussions about sex with her.

For instance

I will deliberately, as I am chatting with a woman, look at her breasts and talk to them for a bit before saying "OH shit, you're up here. I'm sorry".

A woman will totally know that I wanted to check out her tits, but she will appreciate the intelligent and "playful" way that I did that.

This in my opinion is much more effective than bluntly looking at them like a desperate rapist or loser or making some crass, rude comment that is "not light-hearted or tongue-in-cheek".

Another example of this is

I will say, "Hey you have any animals?"

If a woman says"No" then I will say. "Okay Miranda then you will keep my trouser snake company, is that cool? Good girl". I always say Good girl to women as it implies dominance on my part and women love it.

If she would have said yes then I would have said. "My trouser snake likes to be played with, from time to time!" wink!

A woman will start to "Get it" and laugh.

Another few examples.

Woman-"So what do you do?"

Me-"In or out of the bedroom?"

Woman-"How old are you?"

Me-"Old enough, don't worry. Just show up and I will take care of the condoms alright missy?"

Woman-"You are looking very nice?"

Another thing is total misinterpretation into something sexual

Me-"I know I am looking very fuckable. Just say it. I won't judge"

Woman-"Yes I a have lovely cat at home named Morris"

Me-"I'm not really into cats, but I still like a nicely maintained pussy"!

The point here is that, you can get sexual and even "filthy" right off the bat if you use intelligence, wit and playfulness.

Omar
http://www.maaximumseduction.com/

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:01 pm 
King Among Mortals

/\ The shit!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:51 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

Do these sexual innuendos of yours on men work for you often?
Quote:
Why would I do that smart stuff. I would rather show you in person.
Quote:
In a girl voice-"Are you going to show us"!
Quote:
My God, I want to pull my hair out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Jesus, fuck me senseless as Gordon Ramsay will say or this is going to be a long one.
Quote:
Anyone in Toronto, want to meet?

I'm down.
Quote:
How about face to face, man to man?
If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck and swims like a duck, then it must be one. Just sayin...

:twisted:

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Dont know what Hellhound is talking about, but before this thread is derailed I would like to add.

The OP is spot on with the induendos. Not only does it get you where you want to go (the bedroom) its a pretty fun and flirty conversation all the way through.

Getting a woman cofortable enough to get intimate with you and then transitioning/Reframing into a sexual conversation is a skill all puas must have mastered.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:26 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

This stuff works sometimes but it has to be in context and congruent with who you are. I have friends who play this game because they come off as these creepy dirty guys in an endearing way. Just using these lines if you don't have the right frame is a recipe for disaster. Just warning you guys out there who are not taking this advice in context.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:07 am 
Dedicated Member

I wouldn't call your examples as sexual innuendos per se. The first one with the snake was one. The rest of them I would call sexual wit.

Both sexual innuendos and sexual wit are spot on what a man should use, but they shouldn't be confused. An innuendo isn't direct- in fact it should only be interpreted as sexual in an intriguing way- it's meant to tickle the girl's imagination: "Did he mean that in a sexual way or not?" She can right away imagine the phrase meaning something sexual and imagine the scene of what you're saying in a sexual way.

For example the old saying of, "If I flip a coin, what do you reckon my chances of getting head?"

Most of the examples you listed are just being sexual in a witty way. Which is good in itself.

18 Body Language Mistakes I Bet You're Making

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:01 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
This stuff works sometimes but it has to be in context and congruent with who you are. I have friends who play this game because they come off as these creepy dirty guys in an endearing way. Just using these lines if you don't have the right frame is a recipe for disaster. Just warning you guys out there who are not taking this advice in context.
+1
hahahahaa I have a friend like this as well, does the same thing i do but to women he is this creepy guy, Like i like to joke around my females friend when i see them with the lines "hey!!!!*so and so* since you are here lets anal, no lube yeah?" and they will start laughing and be like "ohh fuck you hahahaa, to funny" but when he does it, the girls just stare and starts to move away. i'm very similar to the op I use innuendos all the time even when i'm not trying to, I catch myself just doing it. sometimes to people who I really didnt intend to do it to. I have this line i use on girls who like to expose thier cleavage " excuse me, but can you tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes?, I find it kinda rude..." :lol: