Quickest F-close ever


Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Lay Reports




Author Message
 Post subject: Quickest F-close ever
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:05 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:04 pm
Posts: 4238
I havent posted any of my field reports in a while and finally decided to share this one with you guys. You may call it improvised game, freestyleing, social proof or whatever but it was not in fact anything more than inner game that got me the girl.

The facts:

Ezo
HB8
Kiss-close in 20 seconds.
Full-close in 3 minutes.

Scenario: A party.
I knew a few people and I introduced them to each other, center of attention, social proof, preselection.

Opener: Hey, looks like your friend is having fun, tell her to moan more.

Attraction phase: None whatsoever, just being cool.

Comfort: None whatsoever, just being dangerous and appearing safe enough because I have friends.

Seduction: Grab her by the throat, pull her close and kiss her.

Escalation: Say Lets get some air, get her alone, push her down to penis-level.

You know the rest.

My point: Inner game is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more efficient than outer game ever will be.

Ezo


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:45 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:43 am
Posts: 417
Location: Guess!
Like I always say and which I prove to myself every time I'm out gaming: "PUAs make Pick Up much much much harder than it actually is!"

Cheers

_________________
V3nu :twisted:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:01 pm 
Offline
Married Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:56 am
Posts: 773
Location: San Francisco
V3nu wrote:
Like I always say and which I prove to myself every time I'm out gaming: "PUAs make Pick Up much much much harder than it actually is!"

Cheers


I love this quote! Imagine memorizing every routine from the Game or MM like some guys do, what a waste of time.

Good Job Ezo!

_________________
.............
Slywalker

10 things I wish someone taught me about Pick Up 10-things-i-wish-someone-taught-me-vt53087.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:31 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:26 am
Posts: 51
Location: San Ramon, CA
shock and awe without much conversation....id just say your a master 8) gj

_________________
~Ricky


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:01 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:04 pm
Posts: 4238
Thanks Ricky.

Quote:
Imagine memorizing every routine from the Game or MM like some guys do, what a waste of time.


Well man. I am one of those sad souls. And it wasnt a waste of time. I learned a lot while I used routines, it was the thing that got me out in the field. I used the routines and got good results but after a while I realized that by getting results I got more confident and after a long time I could start dealing with my real issues and not just overcompensating for my shortcomings as a person. Thats real inner game!

Im not saying that is the only way but the routines were the things that made me dare to go out there. A while ago they were my hidden weapons, just there if I ever needed to use them. Now, I mainly leave them at home...

Ezo


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:46 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:35 pm
Posts: 11
Location: France
wooow amazinnnnnnnnnn

_________________
"On ne le regne sur les ames que par le calme."

* Using French - English translation program.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:14 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:17 pm
Posts: 51
Ezo wrote:
I havent posted any of my field reports in a while and finally decided to share this one with you guys. You may call it improvised game, freestyleing, social proof or whatever but it was not in fact anything more than inner game that got me the girl.

The facts:

Ezo
HB8
Kiss-close in 20 seconds.
Full-close in 3 minutes.

Scenario: A party.
I knew a few people and I introduced them to each other, center of attention, social proof, preselection.

Opener: Hey, looks like your friend is having fun, tell her to moan more.

Attraction phase: None whatsoever, just being cool.

Comfort: None whatsoever, just being dangerous and appearing safe enough because I have friends.

Seduction: Grab her by the throat, pull her close and kiss her.

Escalation: Say Lets get some air, get her alone, push her down to penis-level.

You know the rest.

My point: Inner game is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more efficient than outer game ever will be.

Ezo


How often can you duplicate this? My experience is that it's matter of luck, which actually means identifying sluts quickly.

My Pointers:
1) Drinks a lot. Duh!
2) Dresses like a slut. Not a cock tease. Hard to tell the difference sometimes.
3) Hangs out with dudes. Not chicks.
4) Talks about sex openly.
5) Will approach you.
6) Attracted to money, power, social status. AKA DJ slut, power fucker, gold digger, or rock groupie.

Any other pointers?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:00 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:43 am
Posts: 417
Location: Guess!
mazinga_zed wrote:
Ezo wrote:
I havent posted any of my field reports in a while and finally decided to share this one with you guys. You may call it improvised game, freestyleing, social proof or whatever but it was not in fact anything more than inner game that got me the girl.

The facts:

Ezo
HB8
Kiss-close in 20 seconds.
Full-close in 3 minutes.

Scenario: A party.
I knew a few people and I introduced them to each other, center of attention, social proof, preselection.

Opener: Hey, looks like your friend is having fun, tell her to moan more.

Attraction phase: None whatsoever, just being cool.

Comfort: None whatsoever, just being dangerous and appearing safe enough because I have friends.

Seduction: Grab her by the throat, pull her close and kiss her.

Escalation: Say Lets get some air, get her alone, push her down to penis-level.

You know the rest.

My point: Inner game is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more efficient than outer game ever will be.

Ezo


How often can you duplicate this? My experience is that it's matter of luck, which actually means identifying sluts quickly.

My Pointers:
1) Drinks a lot. Duh!
2) Dresses like a slut. Not a cock tease. Hard to tell the difference sometimes.
3) Hangs out with dudes. Not chicks.
4) Talks about sex openly.
5) Will approach you.
6) Attracted to money, power, social status. AKA DJ slut, power fucker, gold digger, or rock groupie.

Any other pointers?


Not necessarily dude you just gotta set up the frame right and bring out the slutty side of a good girl ..... And it's not a matter of luck it's a matter of your game...

_________________
V3nu :twisted:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:20 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:28 pm
Posts: 302
Location: Los Angeles
did this girl give you a BJ or did you go all the way?
Was there a day 2? Did/will you f-close again on some other night?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:29 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:04 pm
Posts: 4238
F-close means full close... Thats all the way man.

Duplicate this? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Its not about luck its a skillset anyone can learn.
Yes some girls are easier than others but all girls have their limits to how many men they fuck in a night and they arent more than one mostly... Sometimes three to be silly... But They choose the same way everyone else does, they take not just anyone but the best there is and you got to be him!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:41 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:58 pm
Posts: 5704
Location: Nashville
Ezo wrote:
F-close means full close... Thats all the way man.

Duplicate this? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Its not about luck its a skillset anyone can learn.
Yes some girls are easier than others but all girls have their limits to how many men they fuck in a night and they arent more than one mostly... Sometimes three to be silly... But They choose the same way everyone else does, they take not just anyone but the best there is and you got to be him!


Nice Ezo! Like you said sometimes yes and sometimes no. Pulling this way is a skillset to be learned. The thing is like Ezo said girls have their limits. This is more about knowing how to screen your target, and using this skillset.

I'll also point out as Ezo says it takes some serious inner game to pull off consistently. You really have to "know" what you are doing is going to work.

Peace and Love

_________________
Been around the world twice, Talked to everyone once...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:15 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:17 pm
Posts: 51
Ezo wrote:
F-close means full close... Thats all the way man.

Duplicate this? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Its not about luck its a skillset anyone can learn.
Yes some girls are easier than others but all girls have their limits to how many men they fuck in a night and they arent more than one mostly... Sometimes three to be silly... But They choose the same way everyone else does, they take not just anyone but the best there is and you got to be him!


But how do you identify? I like to think of things scientifically and categorically. I would break it down like this: 1) Any chick over 35, I could fuck them in 5 minutes no problem. 2) A girl under 21, this is very difficult HJ maybe BJ is possible. 3) 21 to 26 it can go either way. 4) 27 to 34 if you tell them you will have their baby you can fuck them right then and there. I stay away from this agree range. Baby fever is at it's peak. Nightmare.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:43 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:43 am
Posts: 417
Location: Guess!
mazinga_zed wrote:
Ezo wrote:
F-close means full close... Thats all the way man.

Duplicate this? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Its not about luck its a skillset anyone can learn.
Yes some girls are easier than others but all girls have their limits to how many men they fuck in a night and they arent more than one mostly... Sometimes three to be silly... But They choose the same way everyone else does, they take not just anyone but the best there is and you got to be him!


But how do you identify? I like to think of things scientifically and categorically. I would break it down like this: 1) Any chick over 35, I could fuck them in 5 minutes no problem. 2) A girl under 21, this is very difficult HJ maybe BJ is possible. 3) 21 to 26 it can go either way. 4) 27 to 34 if you tell them you will have their baby you can fuck them right then and there. I stay away from this agree range. Baby fever is at it's peak. Nightmare.


Lol yes, but you are not going to each girl and ask for her age.... Brad P's friend The Pheromone Kid fucks girls in club bathroom, but not just any girl, he screens them, the 2 main screens are: the girl that acts the slutty and horny and 2nd watch for where girls look at, like guys look boobs and ass, girls do the same thing when they are horny, but they look at guys crotches and asses, so if you see a girl doing that and you want a fast close, go for it!

Cheers

_________________
V3nu :twisted:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:43 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:17 pm
Posts: 51
V3nu wrote:
mazinga_zed wrote:
Ezo wrote:
F-close means full close... Thats all the way man.

Duplicate this? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Its not about luck its a skillset anyone can learn.
Yes some girls are easier than others but all girls have their limits to how many men they fuck in a night and they arent more than one mostly... Sometimes three to be silly... But They choose the same way everyone else does, they take not just anyone but the best there is and you got to be him!


But how do you identify? I like to think of things scientifically and categorically. I would break it down like this: 1) Any chick over 35, I could fuck them in 5 minutes no problem. 2) A girl under 21, this is very difficult HJ maybe BJ is possible. 3) 21 to 26 it can go either way. 4) 27 to 34 if you tell them you will have their baby you can fuck them right then and there. I stay away from this agree range. Baby fever is at it's peak. Nightmare.


Lol yes, but you are not going to each girl and ask for her age.... Brad P's friend The Pheromone Kid fucks girls in club bathroom, but not just any girl, he screens them, the 2 main screens are: the girl that acts the slutty and horny and 2nd watch for where girls look at, like guys look boobs and ass, girls do the same thing when they are horny, but they look at guys crotches and asses, so if you see a girl doing that and you want a fast close, go for it!

Cheers


Yo! Straight up. This is the kind of info I am looking for.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:45 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:04 pm
Posts: 4238
Quote:
I would break it down like this: 1) Any chick over 35, I could fuck them in 5 minutes no problem. 2) A girl under 21, this is very difficult HJ maybe BJ is possible. 3) 21 to 26 it can go either way. 4) 27 to 34 if you tell them you will have their baby you can fuck them right then and there. I stay away from this agree range. Baby fever is at it's peak. Nightmare.


Sorry man I dont want to make you look bad or provoke you or anything but this is BS. Age is not important. Everyone loves sex. People are different and the individual variations are far more important than the agegroups or social groups they belong to. Not all 27-34 year olds wants to have kids, come on what world do you live in? Girls under 21 can be easily impressed and ready for action. Girls over 35 may also think that you are too immature. There are a lot of guys out there that likes MILFs so dont go thinking that you will be their only hope of human company because they have as many suitors as they want. They may even say no.

People constantly talk about some girls being easy and some not. Its the whole slut not slut discussion all over again. What is a slut? A girl sleeping with other people than you, and that pisses you off because you were horny. Some girls are more sexually active and it takes less time to get them where you want them. But still, girls choose the ones they like and if it isnt you, make sure that it will be next time! Choice and preference... The end.

95% of the girls fuck 5% of the guys...

Ezo


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link