PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:28 pm 

HERE YOU ARE MY GUIDE TO THE SNL FOR ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS,

STEP 1) OPEN
tonight for your opener, you will be opening with, HEY CAN I ASK YOU A QUICK QUESTION? what ever she says follow up with GOOD, BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO ASK YOU A QUESTION, I WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR CUTE,(if group set I WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR ALL CUTE, if its mixed set, I WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ALL FUCKING RULE), if they are ignoring you it means they think your ugly or they are in a bad mood, to force the open just keep repeating REAL QUICK, REAL QUICK QUESTION, REAL QUICK, the louder the better

STEP 2) GRAB ATTENTION
during this step you will begin your physical escalation, starting by touching peoples shoulders when you address them and giving handshakes and high fives, your goal of this step is *HAVE FUN*, ask people their names, say ridiculous things, be random, crack situational jokes, do not put a focus on anything special to say, or anything amazing to show them, you are just trying to talk more then everyone else and be loud, and touch shoulders/hands , that is the only goal of this phase, the phase has been completed when you have been asked 3 questions about yourself or that revolve around you,
(do not leave until, they tell you to, they become insulting or they leave themselves, or they won't talk to you at all, and playfully making fun of you is not insulting but use your own judgement)

STEP 3) BREAK REPORT

this step you are going to actively seek to break report with your target, tease her, neg her, make comments about her that can be taken as sexual

during this phase your compliance test will be putting your arm around target don't look at her look at her friends point to her as you neg/tease her, if you can't think of one, say, isn't she cute?, just like an adorable little sister!

you will know this phase is complete when you see the following,
target tries to touch you, targets starts laughing at things you do that are not that funny, target is seeking report with you (trying to start conversation), target is giving you compliments,

during this phase you can also tell dhv stories, but be careful with pre-selection as you want to set a frame of discretion (you don't talk about specific hookups with specific girls)

STEP 4)ISOLATE/QUALIFY TARGET
during this phase you are going to 1st try to get her alone, then you are going to ask a girl series of questions , followed by statements of interest, followed by statements of disinterest, often it is more stealthy and effective to lead in to these questions, but for AFC's i will try to keep it simple,

DO YOU LIKE SPORTS? (if she says no, go back to step 3 and break report again)
OH WOW I LOVE GIRLS WHO LOVE SPORTS, ME AND YOU COULD GET MARRIED, NOT!! (say not like borat)

NEXT talk about what her favorite sport is for a while and seem interested, keep complimenting her when the you get the chance, WOW THATS SO COOL YOU LOVE THAT, I NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM YOU, etc.

next ask her,
IF YOU HAD A TOP SECRET SUPER POWER, WHAT SUPER POWER WOULD THAT BE AND WHY? (she doesn't answer this by saying I DONNO, say IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE AMAZING, if she still doesn't answer then BACK TO STEP 3 break report again)
when she answers find out the motivation behind the power, maybe OH WOW YOU MUST BE BRAVE FOR THAT, OR, YOU MUST BE AN ADVENTUROUS GIRL,

then continue with the statement of interest, statement of disinterest pattern,

3rd question to get to is, WHAT ARE SOME SPECIAL THINGS ABOUT YOU THAT WOULD MAKE ME WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER AS A PERSON?
(she doesn't answer you guessed it break report, if you had to break report, the next time instead of the same question, ask what does she have going on for her more then her looks that would make you want to get to know her, if you have to break report off that ask her, what kind things does she do that would make you want to get to know her better, keep following same pattern, she doesn't qualify break report)
she answers this question, reward her with a hug, and a compliment, do not finish the compliment with a statement of disinterest,
the stock compliment here is, YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING PERSON, I CANT BELIEVE I MET YOU AT A BAR/CLUB,

so if you read that the kino compliance test for this step is a hug

STEP 5) SHUT UP
after you give her a hug, sit there, shut your mouth, wait for her to talk, as soon as she talks, you say SHHHHH (inturupt her) WOULD YOU LIKE TO KISS ME?
she says yes, then do it, she says no then say, i didn't say i was going to let you, you just looked like you had something on your mind, (then shut up again), she says not here, grab her hand lead her to a back wall in the club/bar throw her against wall and kiss her, when she asks where are you taking me say you'll see, if she says anything else, say lets see and go for kiss,

now if she said no, shut up again, after saying i didn't say i was going to let you, you just looked like you had something on your mind, when she starts talking again, just keep looking at her lips then her eyes, over and over, and nodding, uh huh, ok, uh huh, and slowly get closer and closer to her, go for kiss without approval make sure you do it really slow, when she turns away or resists, just back off and laugh, and keep doing this until she either, lets you kiss her, or actively seeks to break report with you, (tells you to leave her alone or leaves herself) just keep having regular serious boring conversation here and let her lead it

compliance test for this step if you were reading was a kiss

STEP 6) HANDLE ASD during this step if it is at all possible be sitting down with her with your bodies touching just vibing and getting comfortable with each other,
you are going to bring these things up,
you know what i think is unfair?, how if a guy likes a girl, he can just go over and talk to her, and if a girl likes a guy she has to hide it, i think the whole player/slut double standard is stupid, don't you agree? (now discuss set a frame of non judgment iterate that there is no such thing as a slut it is just a weapon women use vs each other)

next is discretion, during whole sarge do not ever talk specifics about hooking up, you can tell the girl at this point,
LISTEN IF WE EVER DO ANYTHING TOGETHER CAN WE KEEP IT A SECRET?

finally from this point on, do not do anything in her head that directly verbalizes that you will be having sex, it will be assumed but not verbalized, when a girl begins to challenge you, do not re-frame as it is not happening, just don't directly verbalize that it is happening unless as a last resort and you want to throw a hail mary and risk not seeing her again in order to get sex on a long shot,

once these 2 topics of sluts don't exist players vs sluts, and discretion have been handled move to next step

STEP 7) PULL HER HOME you are going to ask a girl counting up to 10 times, to come home with you, using statements of your intent that don't verbalize sex, but if called out you won't deny that is what you want, but you also won't verbalize that is what you want either, unless it is your last resort and on a fail you don't plan on number closing (i usually go for the hail mary, just tell them last chance lets go have sex at my house for the last attempt)

so statements look like,
I'M gonna go home and cook come spaghetti i want you to come with me, lets go!
(grab her hand and start pulling her towards door)
she says no,
say ohhh thats right i forgot i don't have any spaghetti anyways, fluff talk for about 5 min, then try again, try to keep a sexual undertone to the fluff talk and kino regularly (kino can be sexual at this point as well hitting the inner thighs and ass and panty line, but i tend to stay away from breasts make sure no one can see you sexually touching them)
keep making these statements and then re-iterating afterwards with your excuse to bring them home that the excuse does not exist,
for example, im going home to check on my goldfish, i want you to come with me, lets go!!
oh your right i don't have goldfish,
and last chance lets go to my home and have sex, is your 10th request and the hail mary (optional)

common token resistance to this step
IM NOT GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU
handle: ok, we'll see, im very charming, lets go
(variate in between with don't worry we won't do anything you're not comfortable with)
I'LL ONLY GO IF YOU PROMISE WE WON'T HAVE SEX
handle:see above, or,NO BUT I WON'T PROMISE YOU THAT WE WILL HAVE SEX, LETS GO!! (variate the above variate that is in brackets to calm her down)

I CAN'T MY FRIENDS BLAH BLAH BLAH
handle:we will be quick ill have you back before they notice you're gone
(variate:k lets just go to my car to cook spaghetti)

STEP 8) LMR

when you get her home, start making out immediately, do not logically engage anything she says just agree and continue making out and touching her more sexually and more sexually, taking off her clothes etc,

if you hear the words no, stop, don't, or any indication she wants you to stop,
you are going to freeze her out,
say its ok, lets just watch tv, we can just spend time together, this is too quick, what are you doing next wed we can just set up a date,

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT, GET ANGRY/REACTIVE AT ALL, if she thinks your made/ having a reaction you are fucked, you are trying to set the vibe that you are sweet and trying to comfort her, sex is not important, when she tries to re-initiate make out, get her to pass the point you were stuck at, if it is bra, say, ok ill make out with you, only if you take off your bra 1st, if panties replace word bra with panties, if it is penetration, say only if you let me inside you,

next if she will not make out as soon as you get her home, sit her down, watch tv, start kino, get more and more sexual with it, and try to re-initiate make out, 2 times, (this makes 3 since you tried to go straight to make out as soon as you got in)
that doesn't work ask for a blowjob, (spend about 5 minutes trying to convince her, common just a quick one, etc. what you don't wanna see it? etc.)

that doesn't work ask her if you can get a handjob don't try to convince on this one, it is yes or no,

after this, just say ok, guess we will just have a good old fashion, t.v. watching session, whats your favorite show, just keep things non sexual, give her 1 hour to initiate something herself, if nothing is initiated, kick her out of your house, with some sort of excuse, like well i have to get to bed, i have work tomorrow, it was so great meeting you, if she asks to leave let her (obviously)

AND THAT IS MY AFC GUIDE TO THE SNL

RUFF AROUND THE EDGES BUT THAT SHOULD GET YOU GUYS STARTED,
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BANGING
if at any stage you can not reach a goal without it blowing the whole mission, just try to set up another time and place to meet, if she agrees, naturally the number comes next, and move on to a new target, these are your objectives,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:11 am 
Dedicated Member

Congratulations, you invented the less detailed Mystery Method

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:39 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I have a few issues with this.
Quote:
HEY CAN I ASK YOU A QUICK QUESTION?
Here you're asking permission to ask them a question? Rephrase this bit, so its more of a command. For example, "Let me ask you a quick question." or "I'm gonna ask you something." It's a minor thing, but it removes the chance of getting "NO" as a response.
Quote:
GOOD, BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO ASK YOU A QUESTION, I WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR CUTE,
So you start off indirect, and then go full direct? Why not just open directly? Forget the opinion/question openers, just start off direct. You're a man, you know what you want, you go after what you want.
Quote:
just keep repeating REAL QUICK, REAL QUICK QUESTION, REAL QUICK, the louder the better
It sounds as if you're wanting their permission to ask them something. Like I mentioned earlier, don't ask for permission, just ask the damn question.

Overall its you're opening techniques that I have a few problems with.

Quote:
STEP 4)ISOLATE/QUALIFY TARGET
during this phase you are going to 1st try to get her alone, then you are going to ask a girl series of questions
This isn't an interview. Many girls would feel uncomfortable being bombarded with boring questions.

Quote:
STEP 6) HANDLE ASD
You've started handling ASD here in the club. You're not gonna be banging her in the club (unless you're good 8) ) You'll still need to handle the ASD once you pull her to another location.
Quote:
ask for a blowjob, (spend about 5 minutes trying to convince her, common just a quick one,
I think this one's pretty self explanatory.

Overall, I must say you did a good job writing this up. I know it's hard work, I'm just here providing constructive criticism if you want to edit this. Like the above poster said, this sounds very similar to Mystery Method. And by very similar, I mean exactly like Mystery Method. I realize this is only for AFC's, it's a short and sweet version, and would guarantee a few people a few pulls; but if you're an AFC, I'd recommend that you read the actual book instead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:28 pm 

Quote:
I have a few issues with this.
Quote:
1) HEY CAN I ASK YOU A QUICK QUESTION?
Here you're asking permission to ask them a question? Rephrase this bit, so its more of a command. For example, "Let me ask you a quick question." or "I'm gonna ask you something." It's a minor thing, but it removes the chance of getting "NO" as a response.
Quote:
2)GOOD, BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO ASK YOU A QUESTION, I WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR CUTE,
So you start off indirect, and then go full direct? Why not just open directly? Forget the opinion/question openers, just start off direct. You're a man, you know what you want, you go after what you want.
Quote:
3) just keep repeating REAL QUICK, REAL QUICK QUESTION, REAL QUICK, the louder the better
It sounds as if you're wanting their permission to ask them something. Like I mentioned earlier, don't ask for permission, just ask the damn question.

Overall its you're opening techniques that I have a few problems with.

Quote:
4) STEP 4)ISOLATE/QUALIFY TARGET
during this phase you are going to 1st try to get her alone, then you are going to ask a girl series of questions
This isn't an interview. Many girls would feel uncomfortable being bombarded with boring questions.

Quote:
5) STEP 6) HANDLE ASD
You've started handling ASD here in the club. You're not gonna be banging her in the club (unless you're good 8) ) You'll still need to handle the ASD once you pull her to another location.
Quote:
6)ask for a blowjob, (spend about 5 minutes trying to convince her, common just a quick one,
I think this one's pretty self explanatory.

Overall, I must say you did a good job writing this up. I know it's hard work, I'm just here providing constructive criticism if you want to edit this. Like the above poster said, this sounds very similar to Mystery Method. And by very similar, I mean exactly like Mystery Method. I realize this is only for AFC's, it's a short and sweet version, and would guarantee a few people a few pulls; but if you're an AFC, I'd recommend that you read the actual book instead.

1)for hey can i ask you a quick question, it is very rare that a girl ever says no, i think the last time i used this opener i more or less opened the whole bar, and one girl said no, and chances are, i already opened her with it previously,

open rate is completely dependent on social proof, state, and sub-communications, even if they say no chances are they are not interested anyways purely based on social proof,

asking can i get your opinion on something, is the exact same as can i ask you a question,

other then that you misunderstand this, this is a guide to the SAME NIGHT LAY, not the open every set and number close, and follow up guide,

if they will not open, then they will not close, common sense, you are weeding out time wasters with this opener

2)opener is irrelevant, you can start direct if you want that would be just as effective, set won't open they wont close, all that is important is a direct statement of interest is made some time within 1 minute of opening, this will help you weed out time wasters,

3)just a time constraint, they won't open they wont close, pretty irrelevant imo, just raises hook rate, and if they don't hook past direct statement it is waste of time anyways,

4)hmm maybe i should touch on this longer, all i more or less said in 1st example was ask do you like sports, after qualifying talk about her favorite sport for a while with her keep complimenting her on it when you get the chance, you should be talking about the subject of the qualification with the girls before moving on to the next qualifiers, and if they don't qualify back to breaking report and having fun with them, then you re-attempt qualification, increasing the investment level of the qualification constantly,

it was never meant to be qualify like an interview, but i did not touch on leading in, as this is in my opinion a little bit too much to take in for a beginner, this is quite a lot to memorize,

5)it is wise to put a frame of non judgment and discreetness in her head, at any point it is wise, the earlier the better imo, anytime you can manage to throw those frames out there, they are productive to the seduction and will help lower ASD as it arises, and sometimes you need to use bathroom/your car, because girl will not go home with you often due to friends, you don't nessicarilly have to be ''GOOD'' just have the balls to ask and not sub-communicate that it is out of the norm for you

6)hey don't ''have'' to do anything i suggest, but doing so has gotten me head, just sayin

thanks for the input, i hope i addressed your concerns, and good call on my guide being based off m3, m3 is my base

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Congratulations, you invented the less detailed Mystery Method
Yep

Im from Sweden so sorry for any grammar or spelling misstakes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:26 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I normally try to avoid being a grammar nazi, but its spelled "rapport." If you can't spell the key words, its really hard to trust you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:08 am 

Quote:
I normally try to avoid being a grammar nazi, but its spelled "rapport." If you can't spell the key words, its really hard to trust you.
good you should never trust me, i might break report on you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:10 am 
Dedicated Member

Dude. "Purely based on social proof"? You don't need to entertain the entire place just to talk to a person.

You can just say hi.

You can get a girl without any social proof.

You can get girls without using Mystery Method.(One of the most flawed Methods)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:17 am 

Quote:
Dude. "Purely based on social proof"? You don't need to entertain the entire place just to talk to a person.

You can just say hi.

social proof to me = (good looks, physical fitness, money, size of social circles, amount of pre-selection you have) (health/wealth/love)
the term socially proofing yourself = talking to people to demonstrate social value

i would love to see you pull girls being 250 lbs of fat+ and ugly, dressed poorly with a shit haircut, with no friends, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT

how is m3 flawed?, how is that relivant?, does an AFC SNL guide have to be flawless?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:36 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

how is m3 flawed?, how is that relivant?, does an AFC SNL guide have to be flawless?
M3 is quite flawed, but if you want a decent explanation as to why, Chief made quite a good post about it not long ago, in a thread about 60 vs MM. This is relevant, as in my opinion, if you're going to post a guide for an AFC for a SNL (same night lay), then you've got to make sure the AFC can get at least one lay during the night. After reading this the typical AFC probably won't even get that far.

As for my earlier post, I stand by what I say, but obviously we play our game differently, so not much left to add on that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:57 am 

Quote:
Quote:

M3 is quite flawed, but if you want a decent explanation as to why, Chief made quite a good post about it not long ago, in a thread about 60 vs MM. This is relevant, as in my opinion, if you're going to post a guide for an AFC for a SNL (same night lay), then you've got to make sure the AFC can get at least one lay during the night. After reading this the typical AFC probably won't even get that far.

As for my earlier post, I stand by what I say, but obviously we play our game differently, so not much left to add on that.
if the typical afc can memorize this, he can get laid

and as far as 60s method, it is just qualifieing and escalating without verbalizing intent to avoid having rejection verbalized, then going for the pull as soon as you reach an IOM, you still socialize, just like in MM just the vibe once you have social momentum is one of seduction from the start due to your escalations, there is no series of things that must be accomplished, simply mutual touching, followed by trying to pull, it is not like that is worlds apart from what i have listed above,

what would you suggest as a more effective method for SNL, what is your guide for the AFC's?how can you make it simple for them, GM?, shock and awe?, (both require more balls then the above), 60s method is on par with this IMO, being social either improves your chances slightly or hurts them, depending on how charismatic you are

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

You can just say hi.

Agree with the last point.
However, disagree with the social proof one to some extent. Remember we're dealing with AFC's here, so they need all the help they can get. Social proof only helps them get good ground and achieve higher value so when they do talk to their targets, they at least have some prior attraction built up.

Second, 'you don't need to entertain the whole place to talk to one person.'
Of course you don't. You're not a stage monkey and you're not trying to do this either. Pawning the entire bar for one chick does not require you to entertain everyone. Just by merely making friends with bartenders and staff you are making social proof. By even just looking like you're having a good time with people then you are building social proof.[/quote]

Post subject: Be smooth
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:53 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: njrivetelite
I think it needs a lil work... I picture an annoying lil brother coming up
And just talking to his older sister's friends...

Make it a bit more smooth on the approach...

You want control of a set... If u go up to a set that consisted of HB10's.. They would scoff at u and say no... If u keep sayin
Real quick repeatedly... They will become more abrasive verbally...

As even a slight change to that opener... you can go up and open the group directly with .... I wanted to come over to tell you all you are quite lovely tonight... Then if u want to stick with Mm stuff... Follow lovely comment with.. So how do you all know eachother... Followed by something that is goin on at that place you are at... Use your enviroment....

-Genuine

Cutiest girl ask for more, unfortunately someone's creeping on my floor.. an empty glass a topless babe a knock at the door.. girlfriends girlfriends never could be more..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:59 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

You can just say hi.

Agree with the last point.
However, disagree with the social proof one to some extent. Remember we're dealing with AFC's here, so they need all the help they can get. Social proof only helps them get good ground and achieve higher value so when they do talk to their targets, they at least have some prior attraction built up.

Second, 'you don't need to entertain the whole place to talk to one person.'
Of course you don't. You're not a stage monkey and you're not trying to do this either. Pawning the entire bar for one chick does not require you to entertain everyone. Just by merely making friends with bartenders and staff you are making social proof. By even just looking like you're having a good time with people then you are building social proof.
+1

As for the bit about writing my own guide, it's on its way. Once work slows down, give it a few months, I'll post it on here. Stay tuned.

Post subject: Re: Be smooth
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:40 am 

Quote:
I think it needs a lil work... I picture an annoying lil brother coming up
And just talking to his older sister's friends...

Make it a bit more smooth on the approach...

You want control of a set... If u go up to a set that consisted of HB10's.. They would scoff at u and say no... If u keep sayin
Real quick repeatedly... They will become more abrasive verbally...

As even a slight change to that opener... you can go up and open the group directly with .... I wanted to come over to tell you all you are quite lovely tonight... Then if u want to stick with Mm stuff... Follow lovely comment with.. So how do you all know eachother... Followed by something that is goin on at that place you are at... Use your enviroment....

-Genuine
sounds good, any opener that works for anyone i reccomend they use, only i suggest for the SNL you have something direct planned for the 1st few minutes of the interaction so that you can get through the time wasters, also good to open sets with targets that you find most attractive 1st,

with good frame control/state control opener is pretty irrelivant imo, have a stronger reality and the only real thing a set can do to you, is not talk to you, or leave, or be negative until the stronger frame wins, with all 3 of those instances i would not waste my time, but there is a difference between LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE, and a girl teasing you or giving you a hard time