PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:16 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Disregard your internal bias etc, and understand that I only critique behavior and not the gender.

You are responsible for your own feelings.

Today's courtship is legalized prostitution. Back in the day it made sense. Women were not making money. They stayed home and you were king of the world when she came home to serve you. She gave you sex and you provided. Lovely back then.

Nowadays, they have the means to take care of themselves. Thank the feminists.

There's a great deal to this. I like the equality. Many men still believe in this model to this day and I don't. They can take out the same girl. She will give him a kiss on the cheek and say "lets go out again sometime, you pay" I will take the same girl, get a drink, maybe spend under 20 dollars max on her and have sex with her. Sounds like a good deal to me.

While the best sex is free, it's perfectly acceptable to pay to play on the first date. It's on me. I always say the first date is on the men to pay. I just make sure its never over 30 dollars total. I have 5 girls to see. You get the point on why it would get expensive.

While the other guys are formally taking her out on dates which can rack up to 50-100$ depending on how much this guy is willing to shell out.

The entitled woman
I am sure most of you will say "oh but they grew up this way". The reason I have ideas on handling these women because I used to do the same tactics when I was a little kid. I was a child. I knew if I whined and complained enough or put on a puppy face, my parents will kowtow to me. Interestingly enough though, I grew up poor so I had to pretty much work for everything in my life. My first language was Spanish so you can see how i had to pretty much translate stuff for my parents when I learned English and how I had to actually push for action.

It's 2016. A woman with a career should not be saying "make me feel special". Because all I will ask her, what about making a man feel special....no answer.

Women are not uneducated, helpless, and unaccomplished. A woman demanding chivalry is pretty much a woman who is asking for a booster seat. This booster seat comes in the form of wining, dining, vacationing, and bejeweling,

He will wine and dine her in exchange for sex; she will happily accept, even require, the deal. They avoid confronting honest confrontation or challenge, even the obsolete dating protocols. She fears the closing of the wallet, and he fears the closing of the legs.

Traditional dating is when a man calls the woman. Man arranges the date, the man pays for the date, the man initiates the goodnight kiss. The man returns the woman to her home. The man calls the next day to thank her for allowing him he privilege of spending his money on her. Then man calls her again at some point to repeat this process. This is all socialization.

Men are taught to chase because it makes them feel in control, powerful, and able to choose the best babes this planet has to offer. This method worked back in the day when women couldn't vote, get credit, own property etc.

The golden rule is those with the gold makes the rules. If a woman accepts this contract, because the man is taking them out and treating them, then she is setting herself up to become his property. Is it any wonder when the man starts dominating them or trying to exert power over them ? That's how a man feels when he scores with a girl that has him go through this courting process. He finally got some nookie.

All you get is men acting stupid and wasting a lot of money, time, and energy to get laid, and motivates women to manipulate men for meals, clothes, jewelry, car payments, and vacation.

If men were aware that women want to have sex just as much as they do, do you think men would pay these fees or as I like to call it "pay to play" ?

All you gotta do is shock her, challenge her, tease her, arouse her, and tell her in what position you'd like to do her in.

Girls want independent , confident, politically incorrect, and people to stray away from the norm.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:40 pm 
Dedicated Member

i knda agree with you. i try to send as lil as possible.

i think some women want you to come out pockets for different reasons: thats how they've been its supposed to be, they want a reason to have sex, they dont like you all that much, looking for a free meal

Every night, doin' you right

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:15 pm 

Quote:
i knda agree with you. i try to send as lil as possible.

i think some women want you to come out pockets for different reasons: thats how they've been its supposed to be, they want a reason to have sex, they dont like you all that much, looking for a free meal

That's how they were trained to be. If I burned all the money in the world what will happen. We stop fucking ?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:16 pm 
Dedicated Member

Women, on average, have lower libido than men (aka, low testosterone). That's why she can afford to pick and choose who she wants. Women also have a limited number of eggs over a lifetime, whereas men's sperm is viable until late 70s. That's why there's brothels, prostitutes, strip clubs, etc. How often do you see that with the opposite sex? I have yet to drive down the highway and see a big sign with "Male Strippers Here".

However, what I don't understand is that you say let's start treating men and women as equals. Okay, fine. So why are you the one initiating and pursuing 90% of the time? Why is that the exception from your 50/50 pay rule? Let the women approach you, initiate contact, ask you out for dates.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:20 pm 

Quote:
Women, on average, have lower libido than men (aka, low testosterone). That's why she can afford to pick and choose who she wants. Women also have a limited number of eggs over a lifetime, whereas men's sperm is viable until late 70s. That's why there's brothels, prostitutes, strip clubs, etc. How often do you see that with the opposite sex? I have yet to drive down the highway and see a big sign with "Male Strippers Here".

However, what I don't understand is that you say let's start treating men and women as equals. Okay, fine. So why are you the one initiating and pursuing 90% of the time? Why is that the exception from your 50/50 pay rule? Let the women approach you, initiate contact, ask you out for dates.

Because that's how it's always been. Women are approached. I'm not going to wait for women to approach me, that's silly. Women weren't trained for that. Biology is biology. Women won't approach a man. She has more to lose approaching a person bigger than her. I told you. The first time it's free. After that I will enforce that she won't get any more free shit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:25 pm 
Dedicated Member

You accuse single mothers of choosing dead beat dads.

I know a handful of cheap dudes out there who go by the strict 50/50 rule. It's so strict, they even split the fridge by shelves.

Now, the girl is making 30k and he makes 60k and he stills expects them to split all bills 50/50. Tell me, is that fair? Now they've got a kid, and he not only forced her to take a part-time job (because hey, he's the big earner here, it wouldn't make sense money wise for him to go part-time), so now she lost half a pay cut. And he still forces her to split down the middle, even for their kid. Is that fair?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:28 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:

Because that's how it's always been. Women are approached. I'm not going to wait for women to approach me, that's silly. Women weren't trained for that. Biology is biology. Women won't approach a man. She has more to lose approaching a person bigger than her. I told you. The first time it's free. After that I will enforce that she won't get any more free shit
Biology. Hmm. We're living in a feminist world, women are more sexually free than ever before, again, you're making an excuse for yourself that oh, approaching her is the exception but splitting the bill is the norm? Come on now, if you've got your shit together, women shouldn't have an issue approaching you.

If you're a good looking guy, you shouldn't have issues. If you're a good looking girl, you shouldn't have issues. Right? So what does that leave for the average guy and average girl? I have yet to find a good looking guy that has issues with women, because they generally don't.

If you're fit and good looking, women will go for you, maybe you won't garner the attention that your counterpart would, but yes, women will still approach good looking men.

This. Would approach him any time of the day ;)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:40 pm 

Quote:
You accuse single mothers of choosing dead beat dads.

I know a handful of cheap dudes out there who go by the strict 50/50 rule. It's so strict, they even split the fridge by shelves.

Now, the girl is making 30k and he makes 60k and he stills expects them to split all bills 50/50. Tell me, is that fair? Now they've got a kid, and he not only forced her to take a part-time job (because hey, he's the big earner here, it wouldn't make sense money wise for him to go part-time), so now she lost half a pay cut. And he still forces her to split down the middle, even for their kid. Is that fair?

Stick to the subject. We are talking about the dating process. We aren't talking about people in relationships. I strictly talking about dating in the beginning. Men don't have to spend money to get laid. I only spend money on the first date, after that, she will either agree to split, treat me, accept coming to my place the 2nd date, or get taken out on an inexpensive date. I refuse to do restaurants or the movies.

I guess another 10 dollar sub or a 10 dollar beer is in her future.

We aren't going to derail the thread because you want to talk about how who should get approached. Stick to the subject.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:19 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:

LOL. Pardon me, i had to laugh at that

Every night, doin' you right

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:25 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

LOL. Pardon me, i had to laugh at that

It's unrelated to the topic Galist don't do it.... last thing I need is both of you going back and forth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:15 am 

The only problem I really have with the original post is that he, like many community guys, is making the mistake of putting all women in a box and not realizing how vastly different women are from on another.

"All women like X type of guy"
"All women just want x"
"All women think X and feel Y"

I see this stuff every day on this forum.

As a side note, I find it laughable that HT23VWY67 thinks that a man only has to be good looking a women will approach him. Sure, a few will but the majority of women (again, not all women as they are vastly different from one another in many cases) will never approach as much as a man will.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:35 am 

Quote:
The only problem I really have with the original post is that he, like many community guys, is making the mistake of putting all women in a box and not realizing how vastly different women are from on another.

"All women like X type of guy"
"All women just want x"
"All women think X and feel Y"

I see this stuff every day on this forum.

As a side note, I find it laughable that HT23VWY67 thinks that a man only has to be good looking a women will approach him. Sure, a few will but the majority of women (again, not all women as they are vastly different from one another in many cases) will never approach as much as a man will.
Only entitled women. This posts is for only entitled women. Every other woman won't apply here. So basically gold diggers or girls who have been brainwashed to be wined and dined.

As for every other girl, they have their own qualities.

Some girls will see the logic and reasoning quickly and others will never be entitled and be normal right off the bat which saves me some bad boy tongue lashing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:43 am 
Dedicated Member

Warped, I did say that a good looking man will get approached by women, just not as often as his female counterpart.

Look. Everybody's entitled to their own opinion. But good looking guys, as far as I've seen, do have women swarming around them, or at least a gal on their arm. Unless the guy's a total deadbeat, but even then, somebody's still willing to play with him LOL.

Warped, maybe where I live is different, but I'm telling you, I am friends with a few guys from my gym. Their Facebooks are loaded with female friends (good looking men). And all told me the girls friend request them. I've also seen chicks at my gym hit on men, no ifs or buts. They'll wear the most revealing tight see-through gym wear and ask the men to help them figure out this or that machine, all the while bending very slowly. Don't tell me that's a woman that came to gym just to workout.

Assertive, why not start your own blog and spread the word far and wide instead of limiting yourself to this forum under the guise of anonymity? Hey, go big or go home. Start Youtub-ing, you'll reach a much bigger audience than here.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:55 am 

Quote:
Warped, I did say that a good looking man will get approached by women, just not as often as his female counterpart.

Look. Everybody's entitled to their own opinion. But good looking guys, as far as I've seen, do have women swarming around them, or at least a gal on their arm. Unless the guy's a total deadbeat, but even then, somebody's still willing to play with him LOL.

Warped, maybe where I live is different, but I'm telling you, I am friends with a few guys from my gym. Their Facebooks are loaded with female friends (good looking men). And all told me the girls friend request them. I've also seen chicks at my gym hit on men, no ifs or buts. They'll wear the most revealing tight see-through gym wear and ask the men to help them figure out this or that machine, all the while bending very slowly. Don't tell me that's a woman that came to gym just to workout.

Assertive, why not start your own blog and spread the word far and wide instead of limiting yourself to this forum under the guise of anonymity? Hey, go big or go home. Start Youtub-ing, you'll reach a much bigger audience than here.
LMAO. They aren't asking them out. They are inviting HIM to ask them out. Men can't do that. We have to make everything happen. I don't mind. I know what stage im in so it is more beneficial for me in the end.

I am considering it. I am maximizing my looks for the greater good but I am gathering information at the same time. People will listen to a good looking man because it seems that they won't listen to people who aren't youthful and attractive in today's social media.

So basically an attractive guy who will talk for men to ditch the obsolete dating system and follow what really works. Girls will be like lol, youre sooooo funnyyyy. And guys will be like, this guy is right!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:04 am 
Dedicated Member

It all depends how you market yourself. Good looking can work or it can't. It's like saying a gorgeous bombshell will invariably end up with a rich man.

You're saying traditional courtship is wrong. Well, a man asking a woman out is part of traditional courtship. Don't tell me biology. There's species out there where the female pursues the male. Where the male takes care of the offspring. Where the female kills the male after mating. So please, save biology for another day.