Da Cheat Sheet on Meeting Women: 1000+ Approaches

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:38 am 

If you follow this flowchart, you'll never have a problem meeting women.

I also included common mistakes I witness and make from time to time in myself and others. It is very important to correct and learn from your mistakes, all of the time, and you can get rusty, sometimes, if it has been that long. Just be positive and you will catch on quick.

1. Introduction

0. Opener - Deadpan-Style + usually a Jestful Cold-Read on Her [no longer than a sentence or two or it can get goofy]
1.Bridge Commonality [no longer a "stranger"]
2. DHV [could be sub-counscious or conscious]
3. Hold Frame/Handle "Sexual-Tension" Properly [A DHV, too]

2. Lock-In + Story

1. Stay focused on details of her outfit, etc. . . for a quick cold read to fall back on
2. Build Team-Frame and Find Commonality in Network [school, job, etc.]
3. Lead discussion to a close

Be sure to:

- screen her; avoid interview mode
-be upfront; not goofy
-show wit; but do not over-do idioms
-be flirtatious; put yourself on the line
-have fun; but not too much fun

3. Close:

A. Number
. . . then Call for Day 2. Nothing over the top, as a date or;
B. Bounce to an Insta-Date; can be "romantic" and "adventurous"
C. Bounce to Her Place

I usually wing it in terms of content during discussions.

Nothing wrong with routines, though, most especially for those who need the courage to practice.

- focus on her
- don't spend a lot of money
- keep logistics of how the day/night will flow in mind

You want her to tell her friends "One thing led to another and. . . "

Cheers,

Dave

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:25 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

A fan of this. I'd honestly swap out number and day 2 for instadate. It is a little more intimidating to new guys buy genuinely far better.

And for guys reading this: practice one step at a time. Don't start thinking your first step is taking a girl home.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:35 pm 
The Grand Puba

Da wrote:
You want her to tell her friends "One thing led to another and. . . "
And I'm a fan of this specific statement.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:30 pm 
King Among Mortals

Marking

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:37 pm 

Thanks for the kind words, I tried to break it down and keep it pragmatic and as simple as possible.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:35 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Simple method for the intermediate and seasoned guys. I like it.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this-game-vt197398.html?hilit=Patience%20in%20this%20game

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:47 pm 

Part 2: Learning Essential Skills: #1 is Listening

I may have under-emphasized how important listening skills are. Well, if you want to get cool woman who like cool guys, of course. In this post I'll try to give you something you can go do tonight and practice. To start, when in conversation, or even listening, notice how everybody seems to be talking about something else. It's like a mass of conversation tangents waiting to happen. People want to feel validated, when you get to know them. People in general also drop cues all the time of what they want to discuss, and it takes focus to pick up on them, if you aren't very emotionally intelligent (something one can work one). Getting them to talk and escalating is the formula for a good conversation with a woman. Let her talk around 70% of the time. , , and you want to guide the conversation smoothly to your close.

1. Sweep useless friend-zone cementing conversation threads and take "quiet leadership" in courting the chick.
2. Wait two seconds after someone is speaking to make sure they are done speaking [gold, they love it].
3. Talk about topics in general to see what gets her going, and get her to talk about it more and expand.
4. Listen, and look 70% of the time at her when she's talking (I think it's a good number).
5. If she feels like "she's talking too much," that's a good thing.

Everything should lead to the close of course, nothing changes.

TLDR; Talk less, let her talk more. It can't go wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Da wrote:
1. Sweep useless friend-zone cementing conversation threads and take "quiet leadership" in courting the chick.
2. Wait two seconds after someone is speaking to make sure they are done speaking [gold, they love it].
3. Talk about topics in general to see what gets her going, and get her to talk about it more and expand.
4. Listen, and look 70% of the time at her when she's talking (I think it's a good number).

What would the friend-zone cementing conversation threads, do you have any examples?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:13 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Curtis72 wrote:
Da wrote:

What would the friend-zone cementing conversation threads, do you have any examples?

Like talking about other dudes, like talking about her dogs, her girlfriends, etc etc. Any thread that does not get you two closer romantically/sexually is usually a friendly thread.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this-game-vt197398.html?hilit=Patience%20in%20this%20game

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:27 am 

Curtis72 wrote:
Da wrote:

Thanks for writing.

What Mr. Assertive wrote ^ is pretty much the idea.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:52 pm 

Part 3: Having a Life

Having uncompromising values, goals, and a winner's mindset is important. Make sure you take care of your body as best you can.

Have values bigger than just the woman. Don't bend your schedule - we are all guilty of this. Because we love women. Once I started getting busy, I didn't have to worry about that. The attractive part of having a life and hobbies (I play tennis) is that you don't have to be a douchebag, either, for not having time for more than a fling. Be honest with yourself and others. If you are busy making money or working on your career, how can a woman complain? Having a life and a career going is so important and I can't tell you enough, and women respect that stuff, too. Big turn on for them. And even if you don't have much, women can smell fear like dogs. I love the game, though.

Take care of yourselves, gents. Meet and invite women into your lifestyle, not out of baselessness, and you'll see a difference.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:46 am 

Tip #1: Being a Conversationalist is Underrated and Easier than you Thought

I think the lack of emphasis on verbal communication is a shame. We already all heard about triangle gazing and other tactic and mindset behind physical and outer game. Let's figure out what works when talking to women. It starts with being a good conversationalist.

Use your conversations to bridge towards conversation topics that interest her. Once you find out what she likes, explore on those topics more. She is giving you tips. You should also know how to get the conversation moving on your own and bring leadership in this way to the interaction. Some women are very shy. Know when to talk, and when to let her talk. I already recommended getting the engine rolling in the past with having a few stories in the back pocket, but going into situations just being "mindful" is more helpful in the long run. You can take this a step further and learn how to make quick appraisals of people and situations. Never play the lotto again at the bar.

It's easier than you think. Don't gamble with dating, and treat women with the respect they deserve. This isn't completely a number's game like you were told to get you motivated. The only numbers involved are your assessment/rating according to what you're looking for and the teases in the way of the women you're looking to connect with by the end of the night. Pay attention to women in what they wear. How they put words together, and the ones they use. Look, you want to use the topics that are most excitable to them and will have to listen for it intently. Bridge this towards your close, if she is a good fit. Make this about her and how she fits in your life, and how you fit in hers, too.