Post subject: What to say next.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:39 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hi guys. I was at a nightclub recently and got with a girl. No idea what, if anything, was said before it happened but all I can remember is that we kissed. She managed to hurt herself after by dancing so things couldn't get much further. I comforted her a bit and we talked a little, but again I have little recollection of what was said, just found out a few details. I didn't really think anything would come out of this but for some reason or other, after a few beers, I added her on facebook. She's accepted but now I don't have a clue what I should say if anything. Any advice on how best to start the convo? Tia

Post subject: Re: What to say next.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:02 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Were you wasted?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:06 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yes.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:11 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Yes.
Ah, to be young and blackout drunk...

You got wasted and made out with a girl. This really is nothing. The best option for you is to GFTOW (Go Find Ten Other Women). And going forward, make it your goal to take a girl home for sex that same night. Ease up a bit on the booze, too. Drunk is fine, hell it is fun, but you have to be able to remember shit if you want to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:24 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Yes.
Ah, to be young and blackout drunk...

You got wasted and made out with a girl. This really is nothing. The best option for you is to GFTOW (Go Find Ten Other Women). And going forward, make it your goal to take a girl home for sex that same night. Ease up a bit on the booze, too. Drunk is fine, hell it is fun, but you have to be able to remember shit if you want to learn.
This is pretty much what I thought to be honest. However, it would've been a little easier if I hadn't gone and added her on facebook shortly after. It's really likely I'll see her again and it'll probably be a bit awkward again. I did the same a few months back, didn't say anything and now feel I see her around far too much and can't come with anything worthwile to say in person either.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:34 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

You're making it weird. Its a makeout man. You can message her hey, you can msg something witty, you can say nothing, you can say hey when you see her in public..my point is...dont make it fucking weird or a big deal.

You kissed a chick. Whatever course you take, its not that serious.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:15 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
You're making it weird. Its a makeout man. You can message her hey, you can msg something witty, you can say nothing, you can say hey when you see her in public..my point is...dont make it fucking weird or a big deal.

That's the problem, I feel like adding her to begin with will come across as weird. Never would have done so if I was sober. Just thought it'd make it a bit weirder if I didn't say something now. Might be worth it might not be, just don't know what would be best to say.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:58 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:

That's the problem, I feel like adding her to begin with will come across as weird. Never would have done so if I was sober. Just thought it'd make it a bit weirder if I didn't say something now. Might be worth it might not be, just don't know what would be best to say.

So what? You kissed and talked to a chick. You added her on fb. Weird? Not really. On the scale of dating/sex weirdness, this isnt even on there. If you want to say hi, say hi or start a conversation and move on. Dont worry about what one chick may think.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:06 pm 
Read My Book

Help me understand why you asked her for her Facebook over her phone number after you already made out with her?

I personally would message to say " Hey whats your number? " and then I would call when I got the chance.

But the odds aren't high on a drunk make out either way.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:10 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
That's the problem, I feel like adding her to begin with will come across as weird.
It is weird, and girl's think it is, too. But you did kiss her, which improves your odds and makes a Facebook add less creepy.

If you fuck up and add a girl on Facebook, ask her out immediately. Have a reason for adding her.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:09 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Ok, so I didn't end up saying anything and saw her again another time. She questioned me on why I hadn't said anything and we had some fun about it.

Been chatting to her now but seem to be failing at teaseing and flirting with her. Any tips on this? Also, what's the best way to suggest that we do something together?