PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I don't really use tinder anymore, but I learned a bit about how to be successful with it.

#1 Mistake - Text for a little while, girl shows slight to moderate interest, dude asks her to hangout, she's not comfortable enough yet to do that, since there are 100 dudes asking her to hangout, then nothing happens.

What I found is a good way to get past this, without investing an ass load of time texting girls you don't know, is to send a few messages, then ask to talk to them on the phone. Most guys won't ask them to talk on the phone, which is probably why it works so well. That's your chance to show her you're first of all not a creep, second of all make her comfortable with you, and third of all you can ask her out without blending into the group of "another tinder dude"

Always wrap up!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:58 am 
PUA Forum Leader

You're right.

Another big mistake with most guys is that they're indirect in person (if they approach at all) and then direct online because it's less risky. This actually makes it easier for those of us who get it, though. Direct in person, indirect on Tinder. Literally do not even mention sex online at all; leave her wondering - it's scientifically proven that men are more attacted to men whose feelings are unclear #coreywayne lol.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:39 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
it's scientifically proven that men are more attacted to men whose feelings are unclear #coreywayne lol.
Ha!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:01 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
it's scientifically proven that men are more attacted to men whose feelings are unclear #coreywayne lol.
Ha!
Fucks sake hahaha