Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: Can't kiss the girl
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Every time the girl likes me and the vibe is perfect, we are close to each other and it is right time to kiss and i cant. I dont know.. i just cant. I dont have reason why.. with every fucking girl, i use kino and she gets turned on and i cant kiss her. What is causing this? Have you ever experienced this? How can i fix this?

Post subject: Re: Can't kiss the girl
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Every time the girl likes me and the vibe is perfect, we are close to each other and it is right time to kiss and i cant. I dont know.. i just cant. I dont have reason why.. with every fucking girl, i use kino and she gets turned on and i cant kiss her. What is causing this? Have you ever experienced this? How can i fix this?
Yea Its a Simple 4 Letter Word "FEAR" It's the reason a lot of people don't do a lot of things in life.

Now you need to ask yourself why, what are you scared of?

Now you can overcome those fears when they are in the light.

If you really need a action, to help you try to solve and break this up a little, here's one, when you are in this moment again when all the stars align and its perfect starlight twinkle kiss time. Look into her eye's and tell her kiss me, don't ask her, command her.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:14 pm 

If you are really scared you could ask her if she would like to kiss you and just laugh it off if she says no and just tell her it looked like she had something on her mind

You could also tell her to kiss you on the cheek and when she goes for the cheek turn at the last second, if she dodges it, it's pretty funny and you can do it a few times before it gets old

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Mostly likely if you are doing everything right like you said then the next logical thing to happen is for the two of you to kiss. She knows this! Remember that girls love touch, kissing, sex. She is most likely expecting you to kiss her. So just pull the trigger and do it! If you dont do it then you're probably going to create an awkward situation because you're doing all the kino and everything that is leading up nicely to the kiss. If you dont kiss her your gonna sent her the wrong kind of message like you're afraid. She will respect you for trying even if she rejects it the first time. Just play it off and keep going and try again later. It you give her a hug during the process of you kino'ing her you can give her a little peck on the cheek first before you go for the lips. Tell her a cute little secret in her ear and then pause in front of her face, read the body language, and if she seems down kiss her.