PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Not only that, people rarely make small talk with strangers over here. So should I start with the day game here or wait till I go somewhere else? Btw I have tried making eye contact with strangers. Most of them either stare back like crazy or look down and at me again. What to do from here onwards? (Total newbie as you may know by now)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:28 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Dimwit69, you know this but just make sure you go around and look in the mirror to confirm your doing it. (it was a sticking point for me) Try going to the mirror and making sure you know how much jaw / face muscles you need to exert to SMILE. Smiling is key, otherwise (I use the transit and people have been robbing in the city) you will look like your trying to stalk people and rob them... (lol but seriously, it was something I got called out on by a friend ... and it was a Good friend cause I fixed it once I KNEW about it.)

from the smile, just your "wit", (i know you have it Dimwit69, cause its in your name lol) and you'll make great approaches.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:25 am 
Dedicated Member

day gaming anywhere isnt common

people just dont do it. their version of "daygame" is

"ayye girl nice ass."
wolf whistling
"daaayyyuumm"

none of them know legit day game. most people meet each other threw their social circle

PUA memes and pua inspirational pics/videos http://fb.com/Drew.Schroeder.Page

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:03 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Just rap with them. Don't think to yourself that you're "daygaming" them. Speak with the girls like you already know them. Do that and you can talk to a woman any time, any where.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Dimwit69, you know this but just make sure you go around and look in the mirror to confirm your doing it. (it was a sticking point for me) Try going to the mirror and making sure you know how much jaw / face muscles you need to exert to SMILE. Smiling is key, otherwise (I use the transit and people have been robbing in the city) you will look like your trying to stalk people and rob them... (lol but seriously, it was something I got called out on by a friend ... and it was a Good friend cause I fixed it once I KNEW about it.)

from the smile, just your "wit", (i know you have it Dimwit69, cause its in your name lol) and you'll make great approaches.
smile is very essential in such scenarios
following this guy's advice has to be your first step

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Day game where folks don't interact. That is excellent. No competition. Just say hi. Is this a shopping area? Ask help to find something.