PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

The best way to learn and improve in this world; is to document and record your success and failure. This is an aspect that can be applied to anything in life, from career to social interaction and pua.

This is going to be my documented field journal.

Hello guys, i'm Fedora, an early 20s software developer in St. Petersburg florida. Up to this point i've been horrible with women, my lay report is 0. I started studying pickup psychology and many other forms of social psychology in 2015. Up until now it was difficult to practice in the field because of transportation issues. However now it's easier for me to get around so i don't really have an excuse anymore not to improve. Now i spend atleast 2 days a week at a local lounge improving my game, however i'm looking to improve everywhere.

I would consider myself to have average looks and build, i'm slightly shorter than most average men. I don't spend a ton of time on my physical body. Given my professional, i spend a ton of time at a computer.

I'd say my strengths would be perseverance and will power. I also have an ability to turn something new into something natural, so i will be looking more for natural game than anything else.

My weaknesses would be general anxiety that tends to make me worry about irrational shit, the lack of a proper wingman or mentor , and general years of bad social engineering to work out. I believe my current sticking points would be attraction and kino.

I'll greatly appreciate any criticism and feedback.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey white, nice start to your journal dude. Glad to see your going out and trying to get better.

When I started going out again I had anxiety and would overthink. I would depend on alcohol to get me out of it, but Ive been taking steps to quit that.

One thing that's helped alot is to not give a fuck. Don't care if they blow you off, or whatever, it will be there loss. Just have fun and do you.

Get into the mindset, that you are the man, woman think your the shit and want you. Know it and believe it.

I've gotten this mindset and it's like it draws the girls into me. Women are approaching me . With this mindset and women approaching me my confidence is high. Which I think is the main things, confidence, tonality, eye contact, be the man.

Good luck and keep us up to date.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hey white, nice start to your journal dude. Glad to see your going out and trying to get better.

When I started going out again I had anxiety and would overthink. I would depend on alcohol to get me out of it, but Ive been taking steps to quit that.

One thing that's helped alot is to not give a fuck. Don't care if they blow you off, or whatever, it will be there loss. Just have fun and do you.

Get into the mindset, that you are the man, woman think your the shit and want you. Know it and believe it.

I've gotten this mindset and it's like it draws the girls into me. Women are approaching me . With this mindset and women approaching me my confidence is high. Which I think is the main things, confidence, tonality, eye contact, be the man.

Good luck and keep us up to date.
I really love the "just don't give a fuck" advice because it works lol
Thanks for the feedback man i'll start having this mindset

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

3/27/2016

Didn't really do too much tonight, i was exhausted from long driving and other non social stuff but i went out anyway.

Had to fight with some anxiety but i entered my usual lounge and went outside and sat down with a group of people with 1 girl in it. I had a decent conversation with the group, the girl was practically screaming anorexia with her constant comments about how her 110pound body is fat. I asked the group an opener "if you could learn something about your future, what would you learn" their replies were something around "i wouldn't want to do that" which were pretty shit tbh lol.

Halfway through this time more people sat at the group and the entire session was just a group discussion.

I eventually left and sat next to a guy at a bar and had a talk with him for the rest of the night before flirting abit with gorgeous bartender and leaving for the night.

I didn't really expect much to happen tonight simply because i was exhausted and hadn't been out socializing in a while. I'm going back tomorrow night and will do better.

WHAT I LEARNED:
1.It's ok to just leave a group if the discussions are dead or you want to move on, don't let anxiety get the better of you there.

2. I'm happy to know that my efforts on socializing have worked out when someone came in and said hi to me before walking outside, unfortunately i forgot his name at the time and i felt pretty guilty of this lol, so i suppose i could learn to try harder at memorizing names.

3. General flirting is innocent

I will have a much better report tomorrow night!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

5/29/2016

Tonight was more eventful than last night. At first there wasn't much going on, i had small chatter with the bartender cutie and just kind of relaxed for abit while i waited for the crowd to come in.

Later on in the night i sat next to a girl reading a book, we'll call her Rebecca . I opened to Rebecca by saying something like " I've seen you here before reading" and we got into a discussion about her book and what books she likes to read. Our moment latest for a long time, discussing things like japanese culture and kinky vending machines. To flavored condoms and school. I focused a-lot of the conversation on her and i tried doing abit of negging but honestly i've been finding it easier to just be natural and not use that canned pua stuff (although i haven't had massive successes yet so maybe i should use more canned material). Eventually she went home to go to bed and i gave her a side hug (some kino that i try to use more now).

I'm finding it easier and easier to carry out long conversations but my problem and sticking point still lies with attraction and escalation. It's easy to make a friend but i'm looking for girls to have intimate moments with, not just friendly chit chat. I've tried using topics like sex and romance to help break the ice for me but i need to phase jump into a more seduction phase.

Any tips or advice on this? I appreciate any feedback.

Overall it was a good night for breaking the ice of future nights. People there are already starting to recognize me so that becomes great social points. I think i'm going to start reading books on seduction. Any ones in particular you guys recommend?

WHAT I LEARNED:
1. Silence isn't always a bad thing, as long as you're comfortable it can be great.
2. Tropical breeze is a flavor for a condom.
3. There is a huge key difference between making friends, and seducing peoople.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

4/1/2016

*insert horrible april fools joke here

ok now that we got that out of the way.

Tonight was very eventful for my game. I went into my usual place and sat down and just had a conversation with a dude to warm up and get past my anxiety. I eventually went outside and ran into a girl i met a few nights earlier, i named her Rebecca in the last journal entry. Rebecca was pretty much doing what she was doing the last time we met so i sat down, instantly she saw me and smiled the kind of smile that a person perks their eyes up. I had endless talk with Rebecca about a plethora of subjects. I made her laugh a good number of times with inside jokes from the previous night and just general conversation. Some advice i took from you guys with just being a cool me has worked fantastically. I did some Kino with her in a few different ways from tapping her shoulder, to a side hug. The next time i see this girl i'm going to move up my game.

I eventually left to go find other sets to game on. I entered the bar again and saw a rather young set of 2 sitting in the couch den with no one around. I bumped into a guy on the way there, had a small conversation with him and eventually sat down next to one of the girls. I used an environment pet as an opener and had a discussion with these 2 young babes. I talked to them about life choices and one of the girl said she was graduating highschool (they were both 18) and didn't know what to do. I asked her what her passions were and she told me none so we went through a variety of different careers and had alittle fun with it. I jokingly made fun of her lack of a path by saying "you two should open up an idea shop where you sell ideas to people" they both laughed at this. Eventually it got very late and they had to leave so i got up to find more game. Unfortunately i ended up getting distracted by bumping into a friend there and talked to him about programming but that's ok, the night was very successful.

I think my next focus is going to be kino. I've gotten better with it but i'd like to become a master with it so that i can easily use physical contact to escalate sexual tension.

Overall i'm proud of my progress and will continue to grow.

WHAT I LEARNED:
1. The advice "be yourself" actually works if you can be cool, being yourself. I fascinated the set of 2 with my knowledge of programming and just general science. I'm starting to really feel the vibe of knowing you're a sexy beast at what you do.

2. Sometimes a set is actually easier to open on than a single person

One thing i really need to work on is taking the game to the second level. How to ask someone out on a date/get together. I think what i'm going to try to do is just take it causally and just be straight forward. Any input/advice on this?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

idk how the fuck the dates got all wrong on my posts but i don't know how to fix it either so fuck it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey, Ryan from Tampa here. As far as kino goes, I think going for a full hug, both arms wrapping around her with your back straight and holding it for a couple seconds is better for establishing comfort. Side hugs can put you in the friend zone imo.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Keep up the good work, man. Will be keeping up on your progress.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

4/25/2016

I haven't made a report in a long time, mostly due to life situations and just general business so i thought i'd throw one in.

This report is outside of my local lounge, and focuses more on kino.

I've recently made friends with a girl i'm interested in and i've been practicing innocent kino on her. I usually make light love taps and playful bumps to kind of escalate trust, and i believe it's been working. Just recently I've been hanging out with her group after college class and we just do work and discuss random things. I give her playful light kicks and she seems to respond positively, i just got her number today and we've had a small text exchange.

She's very intelligent and cute so i look forward to getting to know her more.

Sometime this week i'll go out and have a better report now that my time is starting to open up more.

WHAT I LEARNED:
1. There are actual women at my college who have some level of intelligence, fun to talk to.