PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hello

so after a come back , i started with sarging again did some approaches and my game mostly consists
of day game or street game that's where i feel more comfortable , well long story short

i can get girls interested in what i would say after opening them , but i don't know why my brain can not operate at that stage anymore i used to pull that off before easily , but now i get stuck so the girl standing get bored and then nothing happens !

what's your insights ,

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:58 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Simple solution - just let the girl lead the interaction. ONLY KIDDING :D

Talk to the granny, talk to the sidewalk sweeper, get in to the habit of gabbing with people.

With the girls, talk about anything at all. All they want is to feel your energy anyway. They love it. Let's say you saw a caterpillar walking on the sidewalk. Riff about that for a little bit. Then find out some info about her, give her some info about you. Get her # because you have to run or take her on an instant date. Done and done.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Just fill the space with whatever the fuck you want. How about some little cold reads?

"You seem like you're up to no good. Are you spying on somebody or something? Is it him?" *points to random guy*

"You seem quite smart. Did you go to university?"

"You seem bored. How about I punch you square in the fucking throat, bitch?"

don't do the last one, Redstar.

Honestly repetition is the mother of skill. Just stick at it. Also, learn how to appreciate an awkward silence. She's frantically trying to figure out something to say too - that's good for you ;)