Post subject: Offering a Hot Lead...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: Robertmcdouglas
This woman is a friend of my wife's. She is mid-30's, very hot and a married milf BUT I have the inside scoop that she has a wild side. But given my circumstances, it would be hard to pull or at least risky. I dont have a facebook account myself but i see lots of posts here about people using it as a place to sarge. She is pretty friendly, no promises on returns of course.

One thing, I want a brief field report. Personal message would be fine.

www.facebook.com/raquel.davis73

I must say that I am very doubtful about the value of online stuff in general but maybe because of my age. Prove me wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Has anyone tried?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Are people not interested or is she shutting people down? if the latter, I'd be surprised but interested in that, too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:28 pm 
Dedicated Member

Why don't you sarge her, instead of asking others to do it? And don't give me some stupid shit about it being risky...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:10 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I would give it a go and succed but actually meeting her in real life when she's in New York and im in London UK is a bit of a stretch even for me!!

Now on the other hand your wife looks hot, feel free to give me her facebook, and ofcource buy her a ticket to the Uk, i would give her the best night of her life :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'd love to go for her since cougars are my specialty but I don't go for married women.... there's just some boundaries I wont cross.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:17 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Now on the other hand your wife looks hot, feel free to give me her facebook, and ofcource buy her a ticket to the Uk, i would give her the best night of her life :lol:[/quote]

i like the jab. neither of us are very high tech, she isnt on FB not am i, although I think she's on myspace. www.myspace.com/mercedes.morales76 but sorry on the plane ticket.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
i like the jab. neither of us are very high tech, she isnt on FB not am i, although I think she's on myspace. www.myspace.com/mercedes.morales76 but sorry on the plane ticket.
No Plane ticket come on, do you not want her to have the best night of her life or are you worried that if she did come to the UK, that she might fall madly in love with me, because I’m amazing and file for divorce ?

But hey atleast you gave me her myspace so i can go get some of that fine Latino ass for myself, when she tells you she is going to the uk to do some "personal training", then it might just be me, but dont worry ill give her a good workout!

Jtaz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Its a fake account using the image of the celebrity Flávia Alessandra
Quote:
This woman is a friend of my wife's. She is mid-30's, very hot and a married milf BUT I have the inside scoop that she has a wild side. But given my circumstances, it would be hard to pull or at least risky. I dont have a facebook account myself but i see lots of posts here about people using it as a place to sarge. She is pretty friendly, no promises on returns of course.

One thing, I want a brief field report. Personal message would be fine.

http://www.facebook.com/raquel.davis73

I must say that I am very doubtful about the value of online stuff in general but maybe because of my age. Prove me wrong.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:26 am 
The Grand Puba

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]