PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys!

This summer a friend and I (maybe some more) want to make a road trip in Europe. We would start in Germany or Austria and we are not sure whether to go direction Italy, Spain, Croatia or direction Poland, Ukraine (Kiev, Odessa), Rumania, Moldava,..
Of course our goal #1 is picking up some hot chicks. We are between 18 and 20 years old and we want to spend 2 great weeks. My question is, if you guys could recommend an Eastern Europe trip? There is this rumor, that the girls are easier there (e.g. Ukraine), especially if you are from Western Europe (BUT also at our age??) .
Please share your ideas with us! What should we consider?
All the best,
Rob 8)

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

If I were you I'd go direction Italy and Croatia, especially Croatia :) Where are u from ??

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for your reply. I'm actually living in the eastern part of Austria. Where are you from?

Why would you recommend Croatia and Italy? - I heard that especially Italien ladies tend to be more difficult than in many other countries.. Looking forward to your reply!
All the best, Robert

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi , I'm living in Holland.

I heard there are many hotties on the Croatian beaches so you should check it out :) Or you could go to Odessa in Ukraine also read somewhere that's great for the summer.

Read this , might help 8) :

http://richardlaruina.com/top-10-cities ... fYlO8%2Fta

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks a lot - you really helped me on this one!!! the link - the information shared by Richard is really useful for us as a group. Now we'll have to discuss! haha

Thanks and all the best, Robert

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 5:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

would love to read about what happened on the road trip. trying to organize something similar.