PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I just want to give you guys a quick run down on myself, before I give you some kind of report on what normally happens on my nights out, hopefully it will help you guys with advising me...
Since coming out of my last serious relationship I have become interested in the world of pick up artists. I think its amazing how someone can change from being a shy, timid kind of guy that would never dream of talking to a random woman on the street unless spoken to first... too a guy that can walk into a club/bar oozing with confidence and come out with at least a number of pretty much any girl he's spoken to that night.
Now after coming out of my last relationship I realised that I had COMPLETELY forgotten how to approach and talk to any girls that I might meet on a night out. That's when I started doing a bit of research on this forum. I took away a couple of little tips and pointers, mainly to help my self confidence and body language, I began using Tinder and I tried being more confident with any women that gave me IOI's in bars.
Whilst I've felt alot better about myself during nights out and have had a fair amount of fun using a couple of PUA tips I haven't really had allot of success.

I have had a couple of nights out where I feel like I have done really well but ultimately I still feel like a AFC 90% of the time.
When I'm on a night out I still get awkward when a girl starts talking to me in bars or even when I'm on a tinder date... my thoughts range from "Holy hell why is this chick talking to me!?" too "She seems interested, do not say something stupid, DO NOT say something stupid!" which obviously projects in my body language so ultimately after a little while they become disinterested and leave OR even worse start talking to one of my friends!
If I'm on the dance floor with a woman dancing right next to me, even if she has given me eye contact on more than one occasion I never know how to react. Sometimes my friends will even nudge me, as to say "Dude, act on it, she's practically ASKING for a dance" I seem to convince myself that she isn't interested and my friends are just being chumps, which means the woman then ends up dancing with someone else...

I could use some guidance from some of the great PUA's I've seen on this forum, starting this week; I don't want my nights out to look like the above paragraph. I want to start posting about how a girl started talking to one of my friends but ended up leaving the bar with me!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:12 am 
English Muffin

I wouldn't class myself as the forum's greatest. That's like being the smartest retard ;)

I think you have done great with the self analysis. Girls will for sure be repelled with your current mindset

I think your solution is a little self explanatory and common sense. You don't feel entitled to a woman. This is a very weak mindset.

I recommend doing some inner game stuff and perhaps try to understand that girls are just girls and there is always someone else that is bored fucking them. Try to convince yourself that girls want you and every thing they do is a way to get into your pants. If she is giving you her time and conversation then just assume it's on and it's all down do you to NOT fuck it up and feel needy from within. I find a lot of people like you that they tend to sabotage the dynamic when there is a eventually a girl on a plate for you. Don't let this happen to you.

Also. Outer game. Fake it till you make it. Frame things that she wants you and your verbal game will accordingly. "You are just agreeing with me just to get in my pants bla bla" this is cocky and funny. Old school I know but it has a good frame that you are not needy. This is otherwise known as form of game. Try some routines if you have to so you don't self sabotage your game "are you gonna text me? :("

Summary:
• learn the game basics and apply
• assume every girl is attracted to you.
• work on your inner game
• work on your outer game
• Prevent self Sabotage
• go find some wings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
• learn the game basics and apply
• assume every girl is attracted to you.
• work on your inner game
• work on your outer game
I think the first one kind of goes without saying and the next three points are things I'm currently working on.
When you say prevent self sabotage what exactly do you mean by that?
Isn't that just something that will happen naturally once I've worked on my inner/outer game?

I appreciate your reply but do you have any suggestions for things I can actually physically go out and do to help my inner/outer game? Other than assuming all girls are attracted to me of course...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:59 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

great advice. dont neglect online game either. but seriously workout dress better and start reading looking up gunwitch method, mystery, and other PUA's.