PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I went on a concert with a friend, followed by some beers out on the town. He got tired and decided to go home. Meanwhile I met up with a female friend of mine, and we both waited for a mutual friend of ours.

Now to the part that matters:
I went to the bar to buy a beer, and I was standing next to this really cute girl (9 on my scale). She smiled at me, and I smiled back. "Hi, I'm Markus" I said, while giving her a light handshake. She replied with her name (That I forgot the same second. I got to get better at that..) We did some small talk, and she cocomplimented my eyes and told me I was cute. She then choose to neg herself, fishing for a compliment, by saying her eyes were boring.
I Can't remember the exact words. But I told her something along the lines of "Nah, they're not as beautiful as mine ofcourse, but they ain't boring"

She Then told me that she had to return to her friends, but would love for me to come by their table.

After doing a bit of mingling (pretty high status right there, but at the wrong side of the bar for her to se,) I decided to seek her out. Needless to say, I was quite tipsy, and after taking a quick look around, I saw a girl with her haircolour. She was sitting at a table with a male and female friend, but I had my doubts.. Was that really her?

I walked over to the table and sat down at a free stool, while trying to open on them, when suddenly the girl Intended mistook for the girl in the bar interrupted me with a "Do any of you guys know this dude?"
At that moment, I realised that I fucked up in more then one way.. To make the story shorter, I did not get well along with them... Now, to make it all better better, the girl from the bar turns up, and I start talking to her. With my luck luck, it goes without saying that Is did indeed get the right table.. The group that now disliked me, were her friends!

Now my target was willing, although she seemed pretty willing with more guys then just me. We stood there holding our arms on each others backs, when another guy walks up, and she tells me that shes just going to talk with him for a second. I say "okay" and quickly turn to my own friends to chat. I then let my arm from her back, and take a step away from her (closer to my friend) to show her that I ain't someone you can just put on hold.
She talks to the guy for some time, and puts her arms around his neck while talking to him.

A few minutes later, my friends decide to change venue. I decide to give it another shot. I go over to the girl and at the same time the other guy leave. She gets all worked up because he was a douche and I try to calm her down. She then tries to break a glass, but fails. She picks up the glass, and place it against a pillar on top of the table, trying to break it with her first (wtf..?) Obviously she fails. However, she manages to persuade (stupid, stupid, stupid) me to do it. I am a boxer and mechanic. I Smash with my fist, as if it was nothing. However, this leads to 4 things..
1. Pretty sure it's never a good idea to do stupid things a girl tells you to. It shows her that she can control you, and you just lost a test.
2. There is glass all over the fucking place.
3. I'm now bleeding pretty bad on my hand
4. Her friends, sitting at the very same table that I smashes the glass on, is not very pleased about what I just did.

We however continue the conversatio, and we somehow get into the subject of her boobs. She tells me they are way to small (fishing for complements again). I tell her I prefer "Cute" boobs, however that small boobs don't necessarily are cute, but that it is hard to find a big "cute" boob.

This is the point where it gets interesting.. She now tells me to feel her boobs, and guides my hand under her bra. I hold it for a bit, trying to feel how it looks, and pull my hand out from under her shirt. Trying to give her a reply along the lines of "Meh, they're okay I gues. "

She Then tells me to feel the "good stuff" and guides my hand to her ass, again.. Under the clothes, and I got to tell you guys.. Holy shit, what a nice ass! I try to act rather unimpressed and we make out a bit. We continued to chat for a while, and she chugs a glass of wine. The guard of the venue then noticed the broken glass on the table, and all over the floor. "What the he'll happened her" he asked me. "I've got no idea mate, sorry" I replied. Now, my targets friend was going over to the guard and started whispering in his ear. Both me and my target did the math, and I at least knew that her friends would not be hard to ask, if given an opportunity to get me away from their friend. My target told me that we should go, and as we got to the door, she met the doorman, and wanted to chat to him for a second. Personally, I just wanted to get out before I got booted. So I walked outside while waiting, and met some friends that I spent 5-10 minutes with, right outside.

When they left, I had to go back in to find her, and she was sitting with her friends. At this point, the glass of wine she had chugged had done it's job. She was pretty Wasted, and a bit too much so for my taste. I told her I was leaving. "No, don't be like that". "Like what?" I replied. "Don't get mad at me". I explained that I was not mad, but just that I was leaving. Now, stupid as I was this Friday nigh, I asked her for her number. I did get it (pressumimg it's the right one), but I feel that her Facebook or such, would have been better. At least then I would not need to ask for her name again.. "I think it started with a "S"?" Her name started with an I..

I left her and decided not to contact her any more anything that night.

I wrote her a text the day after (too soon..?) The text contained the following: "Hey! I had a really good time last night"

I have not got a response yet, and when that much time has passed, I'm not sure if I will.

If anyone has any idea what I can do to get something going with her, that would be awesome!

BTW, I found her Facebook, but it does not really help me amy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:09 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Good job man! Besides breaking the glass, you did well.

Seems like this girl was a "yes" girl from the first minute, she liked the way you looked and she initiated physicality. That's a big deal.

That being said, realize that women have many emotional states. She might love you that night, but the next day when she wakes up sober, her logical brain is telling her that you're just some guy from the bar. This is why you have to fuck her the same night. Once a girl has sex with you, she backwards rationalizes and convinces herself that you're an amazing man. At that point, you can do whatever you want, whether it's to keep her as a booty call or make her your gf. It's easy because she's invested in you.

Unless you see her around in person, I wouldn't expect to hear from this girl again. Send her a funny text or call once a week, but don't hold your breath. If you see her in person you can try again

My #1 MONEY line to pull sets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkHjnZgCP18 (0:25)

Stop being "perfect." It's time to evolve.