Post subject: feedback/comments
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

These are my approaches that were somewhat successful last Friday at a club. I'd like to know what I could have done better. My goal next time I go out is to kiss close in the club.

Bartender
I went to the bar when I arrived at the club. I go to this club every Friday, for free drinks and free entry over 21 on the guest list,so the bartender recognized me and already knew what I wanted to drink with out me telling her. I tried getting her attention to give her a tip but she walked off. I had not learned her name by that time yet so I just left the money on the counter and walked off. shortly after I realized this was a bad idea and walked back to the bar, thankfully the money was still there. I yelled over the music leaning over the counter to try and get her attention, she must've thought I was crazy I was crazy at first but smiled once she saw I was trying to give her money. After this I asked her name and she told me, I said that she was my favorite bartender because she was efficient and knows what I get every time. This made her really happy and she asked why I wasn't dressed up. They were having an EDM theme night, I don't normally dress up but I did for one theme. I Reminded her that the first night I went to the club was on super hero night where we both dressed up as Clark Kent and had a small conversation about our costumes. She smiled and looked down to her right when I mentioned the memory. She then asked if I was friends with this girl I come with all the time. I told her we were both servers and she said she figured because of how we all tip and had a small conversation about tipping. She asked where I worked after that and when I told her I didn't have a job she said I should apply at the Ocean Grill she worked at because they were hiring experienced servers. I told her I would then excused myself saying I don't want to hold up the line of people waiting for free drinks. After our talk I went back to the bar when I needed a drink and she smiled each time she saw me. one time I was being lame though and leaned over the counter to tell her I was going up to Ocean Grill to reply and she gave me a weird look. I feel like that was my only real mistake because it seemed like I was thirsty for a conversation with her. She's at work, very busy and every guy is trying to get with her because she's really hot. But she knows who I am now which is awesome.

Three Set
I walked up to a three set to try out a new opening for the first time "who's more trustworthy men or women?" all three girls said women and after their answer the hottest one told me to have a good night. I ignored her and continued talking about how women cheat just like men do and really both sexes should be equally trustworthy, instead one should look at the persons character. We then started talking about relationships for a minute before the girl once again said she hoped I had a fun night, to which I replied "I've been having a great night, everyone has been really friendly and I feel great wearing a new outfit and everything." The two girls laughed, asked my name and started talking about how much they liked my shirt. We talked about my outfit and how everyone was pretty much at the club for the free drinks and entry that night so we wondered how it makes any money. The friend told me politely to have a good night again, this time I got a hug from both her friends and wished her a good night as well. A few things I think I could've done better here was more kino especially on the brunette friend leaning closest to me. Gotten a hug after they first complimented me. Lead one of the girls to the dance floor or bar after the girl told me to have a good night again. And I could have asked one of my friends to wing me in order to keep that girl occupied

That night I also danced with a girl for a song. Got rejected politely on the dance floor. Walked up to a girl I knew had contacts in asking if her eyes were that blue, she smiled and seemed like she wanted to talk to me but all of her friends cock blocked me. Overall I got a lot of good feedback for myself and realize now the area where I need the most improvement is kino. I'd like to read what others have to say about my night.

Post subject: Re: feedback/comments
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:36 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

what was your goal?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I want to meet a girl at the club at hangout with her all night. Dance with her, have great conversation, have a fun ass night. Get her number so we can see each other again at a later time and place and have some type of mutual relationship with her. Overall my goal is to get a girlfriend.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:05 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

i think you have an understanding of what you need to improve on.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

sounds like you did great!

only thing i felt like saying is re kino.

ive personally always liked to introduce myself with a handshake, and then incorporate a high five if the situation allows it (when the girls were complimenting your shirt sounds a perfect time for this).

ive actually had girls say to me that the initial thing that impressed them about me was that i went for a handshake when introducing. no idea why, but works for me. give it a shot!

like i said though, great work!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank you! I like knowing I'm heading the right direction