PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:01 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
I could do this and bang a fat cow every night but I only like attractive women. If your only swiping right 6's and above then getting laid like you claim is nigh on impossible unless you are extremely good looking. I dont find tinder any different to any other dating site or app like pof. The attractive women have so many options that even if you match getting a response is hard and then keeping her attention is even harder as she rings up vast numbers of new matches all messaging her.

Its no different from my pof or okcupid experiences. Say you do manage to ping a decent looking chicks interest enough to get her number, you then end up chatting on whats app or something similar. But unless you meet real whore your chances of actually meeting them without having to chat back and forth for a week or two are very slim. You have to go through the full motions of making them more attracted to you, build up comfort, build up sexual innuendo and gradually turn the conversation more sexual. Out charm and out chat all the other guys shes talking to with your game. Then if she's 100% sure your not a creep or a weirdo of some sort you might get a date.

All these hot girls just sitting on tinder DTF is non-existent to me and if they do exist then Id bet only the top 5% of men looks wise get a response from them. The only women Iv ever come across that were obviously DTF in the uk on any app or dating site were absolute train wreaks or fat obese cows. Attractive women have so many options they never need to behave like that. IMO
Then game offline. Tinder is getting guys dicks wet left and right. I would not rely on online or app shit myself because I much prefer just meeting girls IRL but don't discount it. Again if it isn't working for you, game IRL.

If you have standards online dating is harder than Real life sarging. Personally I find all forms of online dating a lot of hard work for little in return but then again I cant bring myself to fuck ugly women. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:49 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I could do this and bang a fat cow every night but I only like attractive women. If your only swiping right 6's and above then getting laid like you claim is nigh on impossible unless you are extremely good looking. I dont find tinder any different to any other dating site or app like pof. The attractive women have so many options that even if you match getting a response is hard and then keeping her attention is even harder as she rings up vast numbers of new matches all messaging her.

Its no different from my pof or okcupid experiences. Say you do manage to ping a decent looking chicks interest enough to get her number, you then end up chatting on whats app or something similar. But unless you meet real whore your chances of actually meeting them without having to chat back and forth for a week or two are very slim. You have to go through the full motions of making them more attracted to you, build up comfort, build up sexual innuendo and gradually turn the conversation more sexual. Out charm and out chat all the other guys shes talking to with your game. Then if she's 100% sure your not a creep or a weirdo of some sort you might get a date.

All these hot girls just sitting on tinder DTF is non-existent to me and if they do exist then Id bet only the top 5% of men looks wise get a response from them. The only women Iv ever come across that were obviously DTF in the uk on any app or dating site were absolute train wreaks or fat obese cows. Attractive women have so many options they never need to behave like that. IMO
Then game offline. Tinder is getting guys dicks wet left and right. I would not rely on online or app shit myself because I much prefer just meeting girls IRL but don't discount it. Again if it isn't working for you, game IRL.

If you have standards online dating is harder than Real life sarging. Personally I find all forms of online dating a lot of hard work for little in return but then again I cant bring myself to fuck ugly women. :lol:

Online dating has 10x as much of a bitch shield, with EVERY girl. Even the ugly, slutty, thirsty ones have bitch shields online - EVEN ON TINDER! It's like wtf? You're on here looking for dick bitch!

But that doesn't mean it's harder. Online is like "I can just block her if it all goes wrong, or pretend I was afk if I run out of things to say" ...offline you just have to deal with it. Approach anxiety eats the best of us alive at times. Online you can copy and paste messages to 10 girls at once and get away with it, no matter how sexual you're being.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Question to my Tinder Loving bros: I've been texting with that chick for quite a while, but she flaked on me the first time we had plans to meet up. No biggie so far. Her reason seemed genuine and she was definitely feeling bad about it. Now I invited her to my new years eve party and yesterday we kind of started talking about having sex at the party and shit like that.
I'm kind of worried about that, cause it's very unusual for a good looking chick, to text about that stuff, with a guy she hasn't met. In my mind that can only mean one of several things:
1. She is less attractive than her pics suggest or for some other reason low value.
2. She is just fucking around and isn't interested in actually meeting up.
3. She is some kind of maniac.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:17 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Question to my Tinder Loving bros: I've been texting with that chick for quite a while, but she flaked on me the first time we had plans to meet up. No biggie so far. Her reason seemed genuine and she was definitely feeling bad about it. Now I invited her to my new years eve party and yesterday we kind of started talking about having sex at the party and shit like that.
I'm kind of worried about that, cause it's very unusual for a good looking chick, to text about that stuff, with a guy she hasn't met. In my mind that can only mean one of several things:
1. She is less attractive than her pics suggest or for some other reason low value.
2. She is just fucking around and isn't interested in actually meeting up.
3. She is some kind of maniac.
You're overthinking it because you're not used to girls wanting to fuck you.

Shes just horny and wants to tease you. Go and fuck her.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:54 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

You're overthinking it because you're not used to girls wanting to fuck you.

Shes just horny and wants to tease you. Go and fuck her.
Usually I earn them wanting to fuck me by playing solid game. But if I haven't even met her, sure I'm suspicious. But either way, worst case she just isn't coming, in which case I've got enough other girls invited. Best case, you're right and I'm just overthinking. And you're absolutely right, recently I've often been confused when PUA shit worked particularly smoothly. :lol: