Post subject: My first time
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Here is my story.For first time i decide to do something,so...
I know her about 4 months,and she is special i can tell you not like other girl,you can't hook up with her in club or something like that,she dont like that.I need to say that we are still teenages she is 17 i am 18.
We get out for a couple times,and talked on facebook so much every time for 2h maybe more,she really like to talk with me.One time i get drunk and send her SMS:You know i love you a lot,she return <3.So i know that is bad cause i was drunk but she continue to talk with me.So last time it was fridey,the last one.We get out and i tell her that i lvoe her,not that way.I read her some love story,idk to explain but in Serbian language you have a lot of words so you can make a really fucking good story.Mine was really good,and she liked it.
When i read it she has that beautiful smile all over her face,than i taught it's time to kiss her,but no she started to talk.She said she likes me,she like to talk to me,she like to be with me,etc but she dont like to go fast(i was like wtf man).Than she said that story is gorgeus and that noone ever write something like that to her,and she ask me to give it to her to save it.She added to that we can hook up now but if we break up we will stop to talk and see each other and she dont want that(again wtf).Than i just said ok and hug here.We were siting and she tell me about 10+ times how she dont want me to be said now,cause we will continue to hang out together.Than i send off her to home and before she left i asked her do we countinue to talk,she said ooo yes,so i said ok but i want us to be more than just a friends,so she replies with ok,we will see and than kiss me(not in mouth -.-) and i get one really long hug,than he goes trought the door,than turn back and looked at me for 5sec smiled said bb and go.

So that was my first time i tried to do something and i get over my fear,but its fucking complicated now.What to do know,pls help me anyone.:D

Post subject: Re: My first time
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Noone with some answer?:(

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Just hook up with her dude. Anyway, any girl will hook up so get that out of your head. You just have oneitisitis. You should sarge other girls as well.

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I know i have oneitisitis man,but she said she need time.Idk if i need to ignore her a little bit or just try to kiss her next time?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I know i have oneitisitis man,but she said she need time.Idk if i need to ignore her a little bit or just try to kiss her next time?
Eh, it could go either way. I'd kiss her. Try to do it in a way so you guys aren't dating but are close fuck buddies. If something goes wrong you can stay friends. If you take her on a date though, you'll be engaging in the courting process and many thiings could go wrong.

While you're doing this, you should also sarge other women.

By the way, Are you here just for advice with this one girl or do you want to be a pickup artist? Answering this question will allow me and other people on the forum to help you based off of your desires.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Eh, it could go either way. I'd kiss her. Try to do it in a way so you guys aren't dating but are close fuck buddies. If something goes wrong you can stay friends. If you take her on a date though, you'll be engaging in the courting process and many thiings could go wrong.

While you're doing this, you should also sarge other women.

By the way, Are you here just for advice with this one girl or do you want to be a pickup artist? Answering this question will allow me and other people on the forum to help you based off of your desires.

Here for something between cause i am just 18 man.:D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Well, you can either end up in an LTR or end up being fuck buddies. There is no inbetween. You have oneitisitis. The alternative would be to get with a whole bunch of other girls. You should just fuck her so your oneitisitis goes away. If you end up still having feelings for her then you can go in an LTR.

You still haven't been clear about your objectives. Do you want to be a PUA or get in an LTR? There is no inbetween unless this girl is okay with an open relationship.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Do you want to be a PUA or get in an LTR? There is no inbetween unless this girl is okay with an open relationship.
That's something great to think about. We need to be clear in our objectives so that we don't confuse the ladies and push them away.