Post subject: What Would A Winner Do?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi all, I've been in university for the past few years and I've been pretty successful in my studies, as well as the majority of areas of my life. The only area of my life I'm finding trouble with is the opposite gender.

Although I've had one long term relationship and have slept with around 10-15 women, I feel like I'm not able to approach enough or attract enough women to reach the social life that I want.

Keeping that in mind, I have set a goal for myself that within the next 6 months, I want to be in 3 MLTR's with girls who I'm attracted to both physically and mentally (I know that's no easy task).

OK intro over, one last thing. I have lived the past few years with the mentality 'What would a winner do?'. This has been good motivation to keep me studying and have success with the goals I have pursued.

Hopefully this will carry over into game.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:48 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Hi all, I've been in university for the past few years and I've been pretty successful in my studies, as well as the majority of areas of my life. The only area of my life I'm finding trouble with is the opposite gender.

Although I've had one long term relationship and have slept with around 10-15 women, I feel like I'm not able to approach enough or attract enough women to reach the social life that I want.

Keeping that in mind, I have set a goal for myself that within the next 6 months, I want to be in 3 MLTR's with girls who I'm attracted to both physically and mentally (I know that's no easy task).

OK intro over, one last thing. I have lived the past few years with the mentality 'What would a winner do?'. This has been good motivation to keep me studying and have success with the goals I have pursued.

MLTR?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

20/10/14

I'll start the journal off with a date I met through Tinder a few weeks ago. As always any feedback or criticism is much appreciated.

This girl was bang on my type. Nice hair, nice eyes nice boobs... Anyways, we ended up going to a jazz bar for the meeting and we both ran a little late. We get to the bar I buy us both a glass of wine and we chat for a while all the same time I'm slowly kino escalating (lingering touch etc.).

Eventually we go outside as she wants a smoke. I continue to make conversation and then I notice she has very high cheekbones. My cousin used to grab my cheeks when I was younger and poke them and I have to admit it's a wierdly nice feeling (hard to explain the details without video). Anyway I pull the same move on the chick and after I'm done our faces are literally centimetres apart. I know at this point I can go for the kiss instead I don't and we keep talking all the while I'm kino escalating by touching her thigh etc.

She now wants to go to a different bar (her idea which is a massive IOI imo). We bounce and head to another bar. This bar is pretty quiet and has sofas where I can seduce her properly. I buy us another round of drinks and continue chatting. Now I have to give Gambler credit for this next move and it works like a charm. She's telling me a story as part of the conversation all the while I stop listening to her with FIERCE eye contact like you're staring into her fucking soul and keep leaning in slowly. Eventually she can't think anymore smiles whatever then you kiss her. Works like a charm.

Anyhoo, we continue chatting I kiss her some more but she has to hang out with her out of town friend tonight and I need to get back home as I needed a lift. She drops me back to the original jazz bar where I'm getting picked up from but my friends take 20min to get there in which time A full makeout session ensues and I get some boob action however we were in a parking lot and she didn't want to be 'trashy' I turned her on as much as I could but she was hesitant on me touching the vajayjay.

In my opinion the date went really well and she texted me afterwards to say what a fun time she had. The problem is the next time I asked her over to my place for some wine and a movie after texting for a while and she's just gone completely cold. Kind of mind fucked me a little as I actually liked this girl and thought things had gone so well..

Lessons
Honestly, I thought I had done pretty good. Obv I want to learn from every experience I have though so I guess some points for improvement are to escalate faster as a time constraint of her friend was there. I would've wanted this girl as a MLTR tbh.

I need to stop wearing my heart on my sleeve I guess. Plenty of more fish in the sea.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

MLTR?
MLTR = Multiple long term relationships :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:01 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Anyhoo, we continue chatting I kiss her some more but she has to hang out with her out of town friend tonight and I need to get back home as I needed a lift. She drops me back to the original jazz bar where I'm getting picked up from but my friends take 20min to get there in which time A full makeout session ensues and I get some boob action however we were in a parking lot and she didn't want to be 'trashy' I turned her on as much as I could but she was hesitant on me touching the vajayjay.
As a guideline, if I can't realistically be banging the girl that same night, I don't try for it. It might get the girl excited, but when she leaves you thats the kinda thing that alot of girls are going to feel trashy or bad about afterwards and it will leave your date on a bad note. If you left on just a makeout, and you are the one who ended it (when possible always be the person that ends it, so that it seems you are in control) then you leave her wanting more. In your situation, a good move would have been to, towards the end of the make out, grab her inner thigh firmly with a nice large grip, and give it a squeeze. Do this while looking in her eyes and tell her that stop this cause she's driving you crazy. It sounds dumb to most guys but that grab is going to get her wet and wanting more. I can't fully expain it, it's just a good move. It doesn't make her feel like shes done anything dirty, but it makes her nether regions feel good.

If you had the whole night with her and bringing her home was a real possibility, then by all means, push the limits. Get her comfortable. But if you don't, I advise against it. You want her thinking "oh that's that guy that turned me on so much" not "that's the guy that fingered me in the parking lot. If I meet up with him he might bring that up and it's hard to talk about."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

That's some really good food for thought dude, appreciate the feedback. I see what you mean about leaving her wanting more and will defo try that thigh trick on the next chick.

Pick and choose your battles!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
As a guideline, if I can't realistically be banging the girl that same night, I don't try for it. It might get the girl excited, but when she leaves you thats the kinda thing that alot of girls are going to feel trashy or bad about afterwards and it will leave your date on a bad note. If you left on just a makeout, and you are the one who ended it (when possible always be the person that ends it, so that it seems you are in control) then you leave her wanting more. In your situation, a good move would have been to, towards the end of the make out, grab her inner thigh firmly with a nice large grip, and give it a squeeze. Do this while looking in her eyes and tell her that stop this cause she's driving you crazy. It sounds dumb to most guys but that grab is going to get her wet and wanting more. I can't fully expain it, it's just a good move. It doesn't make her feel like shes done anything dirty, but it makes her nether regions feel good.

If you had the whole night with her and bringing her home was a real possibility, then by all means, push the limits. Get her comfortable. But if you don't, I advise against it. You want her thinking "oh that's that guy that turned me on so much" not "that's the guy that fingered me in the parking lot. If I meet up with him he might bring that up and it's hard to talk about."
This is some solid advice that I never learned because I don't night game a lot. This is solid advice.

BTW Genie you're doing really well! Keep it up!

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

21/10/14

Another Tinder date, as Uni's started again I'm literally swamped with work :/ I find that I can't really daygame that much anymore. Scratch that. I can daygame but I'm so fucking tired after a full day of lectures that cba. Plus its cold! Any tips that you can give to get in the mood when you look/feel like shit would be very helpful.

Onto the date. So this is a half white half black girl who is 36D. She's been snapchatting me the past few days with naked pics too. She gets an hr late in picking me up and apologises the whole way home (she had to pick another female friend up who's also in the car with us). Now this date is actually her inviting me out to a houseparty so everyone's getting ready in her apartment before we head out. She goes into the shower and I'm left talking to her friend (who is a bich, fat and not very good looking). Anyway we buy some alcohol and head to the party.

Now this fat bich literally stuck to my girl like glue so I found it very hard to game her. I worked the room and made friends with everyone (I feel one of my strong suits is working a room). Obviously this social proofs me in her eyes (in a sense). As soon as I see the fat bich has gone to the kitchen or some shit I go and start gaming my girl eventually leading to me kissing her. She hesitates though 'not here, everyone's looking'. Now in hindsight I should have dragged her somewhere isolated and started turning her on. I did not however do this and instead we continued chatting. On our way out, the fat bich asks me 'so how are you gona get home?' At this point I'm fucked because I was planning to spend the night at the girls place so I just said I'll crash on the couch or something.

The plan was to somehow get my girl to drop her fat bich off first and then when we're both alone at the apartment work my moves. Now unfortunately my girl was working the next day and had to stay at her dads place as it's closer to where she works. We get back to her apartment first (all 3 of us) and I try to convince her to go and drop her friend off then spend a few hrs before she has to leave but she tells me all the BS about she hates being tired when she has to work and needs enough sleep blah blah so she leaves I chat to her housemates a bit then zonk out myself.

Lessons
Fuck my life at this cockblock of the century. I need to get better at addressing mother hens and cockblocks in general. Maybe I'm not aggressive enough when challenged. It's happened a couple of times where some dudes have also been too handsy with my girl but for some reason I don't find that too hard to deal with it's the female cockblocks that deter me the most.

Live and learn I guess.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You could have dragged her away, sorry to hear about the cockblock. The only thing you can try to do is make the friend happy, but I don't think you could have (I mean that I don't think that she's capable of being happy).

Try to assess the situation. Would the target be willing to ditch the friend? Not all girls are close.

Anyway, keep it up!

And don't stop day gaming, it's pretty effective. I have a feeling that I should try tinder, but I'm worried that someone may find me.

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Haha yeah dude, I havn't tried Tinder up until now for the same reason ;) but that's a whole other story. These 2 girls are best mates from childhood so I doubt it lol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Interesting post for you guys today.

So after not having approached anyone for a while I had a bit of daygame AA. Was in town with 2 of my female friends and eventually we split off and I thought to myself 'OK it's time to game' but unfortunately even though 2-3 girls that I thought were good looking walked past I didn't seem to go for it and the window was gone so i definately need to improve on my impulsivity.

Onto the story, I was walking back across the mall when this Romanian girl calls me over at her stall trying to sell me products. Now my mums birthday is coming back so I entertain her (plus she was pretty good looking - hired gun as it were). Anyway, she starts talking to me giving me IOI's etc. but obv you can't trust any IOI's from hired guns cos they're trying to sell you something. I didn't pay much attention to it. However, what I did do as it's a habit for me now is maintain deep eye contact and bounce questions back and forth with her as she was enquiring about my uni etc.

Long story short turns out the IOI's she was giving me were real as she digs my eyes. I tested the waters by asking her what she does in her spare time while not working to which her response was 'not much, I need more friends' to which I responded 'Well you've just made one' then SHE wanted to meet up for coffee/glass of wine etc. Texting back and forth now.

Lessons
Every girl is a potential MLTR
Burn your alpha personality into your brain so it exudes even when you're not trying to pick up the girl. On occasion she will pick YOU up.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:16 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Long story short turns out the IOI's she was giving me were real as she digs my eyes. I tested the waters by asking her what she does in her spare time while not working to which her response was 'not much, I need more friends' to which I responded 'Well you've just made one' then SHE wanted to meet up for coffee/glass of wine etc. Texting back and forth now.
Very nice, congrats dude. You're right, carry your alpha personality with you at all times (or at least when you want maximum female attention). It can attract hired guns like a magnet, just like other girls.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So I went out with romanian chick yesterday. Things didn't go quite as planned.

Met up with her an hr late as I couldn't find her place and turns out her roommates boyfriend had stood her up on her birthday so she was also going to tag along and find another guy in town (joy). THREESOME popped into my mind and it was definately a possibility until the night ensued.

So we get to the bar get some shots and get a table. My girl is still keeping in line with the massive IOI's she was giving me earlier so I do some kino escalation and it works like a charm; all the while a guy starts chatting up Romanian girls roommate so everyones happy.

So once we're done with that bar we head out to the club. Now the problem is the guy who the roommate was talking to couldn't leave the bar so I had the problem of a third wheel again. Regardless to say I soldiered on and made out with my girl then grinded even though the friend was there (roommate was rly cool, didn't try to cockblock).

The problem occurred after this chick got back from the bathroom. Idk wtf she took in there but this chick was WIERD. It made me really uncomfortable as I'm pretty against drug use; especially on first dates. So we get out of that club and try to find the guy that the roommate was supposed to be meeting but that unfortunately didn't turn out too well either and I found myself looking for a guy just so I can get rid of this roommate when a threesome was a possibility.

I legged it. I felt so uncomfortable and was just having such a shit time that I hightailed it out of there after saying the whole nice to meet you and my reasoning for leaving to the Romanian girl. Note she was still giving me IOI's at this point but it was MY decision to leave.

I got back home and this girl has been calling/texting me the entire night after I left her (no matter how hot a girl is if you make her chase you she'll go nuts). So she apologised saying 'I'm still the same girl you met from the mall I didn't take drugs and I'm not drunk'. Needless to say I decided to give her another shot and meeting her tomorrow so will let you guys know how that goes.

Lessons
ALWAYS make a girl chase you; it will drive her nuts if she thinks she's disposable.
I guess I need to learn how to transition into a threesome better. Get your date on board then think about the friend I guess.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Nice reports man, good work. To touch on the threesome thing...I personally havent had one but I've heard its all about "inception". I'm sure you've seen the movie. Plant the idea early on while drinking and joking around and see how they react.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the tip man, will defo try to implement that more next time. Just a side note though, I have had a few threesomes and honestly I prefer just fucking a girl 1 on 1. More intimate more fun (depending on the girl of course). So maybe subconciously I wasn't really trying that hard for it anyway