Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Please tell me what you think brothers. My GF of over 1 year who I saved from depression & bullying is turning into a bitch. As childish as it sounds, 4 months ago she posted a photo of a guy on her Facebook background with the comment "he is so hot". I shrugged it although the amount of embarrassment and insecurities she secretly caused on me really effected my self esteem. Everyone used to make fun of her and not even notice her and now she thinks she's hot shit?
Anyways... I say to myself, "oh, if she doesn't value my feelings or doesn't even think about how everyone would see it and how it would make me feel, why can't i have the freedom to do so also". So i start to "like" half naked girls on Instagram and she gives me shit for it, saying it makes her uncomfortable so I obviously I brought up the Facebook photo thing...and than she decides that what she did is okay and mine isn't because it's just a celebrity crush. We get into a fight and we resolve the issue.... Moved on
(Other stuff but too much to say)
Well I stopped liking Instagram photos cause I'm a fucking awesome boyfriend, and as we lie on my bed I see her Instagram and just curious to see what she's looking at... So she tries to hide her phone quickly and I see her looking at another guy LOL
And she feels guilty but obviously plays it out like nothing's wrong and she's the victim...
I do not care that she looks at guys, but do not tell me that I can't look at other girls than...
She manipulates me in this way... She says she's not attracted to other guys when i CAN FUCKIN SEE IT. I JUST DONT WANT HER TO FUCKING LIE TO ME.
I was doing just fine without this bitch and now I'm in love and attached to someone who can't help but lie and pretends to be so innocent. This is probably a stupid but I Just needed to vent.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:23 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I hope you've verified that those guys she's posting are not celebrities...because if they are, then the way you're acting is pretty embarrassing...
The way I see it, both you and your girlfriend are childish and illogical, I think you deserve each other. Sorry.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

okey so my girlfriend doesnt really make me jealous. but she said a week ago when another girl brought something up about meating a celebrity. cant remember the story but my girlfriend said, yeah he's pretty hot.

i dont see that as a problem at all. of course he's hot. first of all he looks good, and second he is famous which will make him even better looking.

now i dont know why she does it but you showing her how jealous will make her loose attraction to you. and then youre being selfish and says that she got bullied. she isnt that popular so she cant do this or that is redicilious. you clearly show that you are the insecure person and not her. if she love you pictures on instagram wont matter. my girlfriend had two people texting her on facebook last week telling her they always thought she was cute etc. whenever shes out on a club people are hitting on her. we have a long distance relationship too.

does that make me jealous? no cause i trust her. and if i stop trusting her she will stop trusting me.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:33 pm 

You're.... not seriously playing mind games on social media to make the girl you're already dating jealous, are you?

Re-read that. Then grow up.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:50 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Please tell me what you think brothers. My GF of over 1 year who I saved from depression & bullying is turning into a bitch. As childish as it sounds, 4 months ago she posted a photo of a guy on her Facebook background with the comment "he is so hot". I shrugged it although the amount of embarrassment and insecurities she secretly caused on me really effected my self esteem. Everyone used to make fun of her and not even notice her and now she thinks she's hot shit?
Anyways... I say to myself, "oh, if she doesn't value my feelings or doesn't even think about how everyone would see it and how it would make me feel, why can't i have the freedom to do so also". So i start to "like" half naked girls on Instagram and she gives me shit for it, saying it makes her uncomfortable so I obviously I brought up the Facebook photo thing...and than she decides that what she did is okay and mine isn't because it's just a celebrity crush. We get into a fight and we resolve the issue.... Moved on
(Other stuff but too much to say)
Well I stopped liking Instagram photos cause I'm a fucking awesome boyfriend, and as we lie on my bed I see her Instagram and just curious to see what she's looking at... So she tries to hide her phone quickly and I see her looking at another guy LOL
And she feels guilty but obviously plays it out like nothing's wrong and she's the victim...
I do not care that she looks at guys, but do not tell me that I can't look at other girls than...
She manipulates me in this way... She says she's not attracted to other guys when i CAN FUCKIN SEE IT. I JUST DONT WANT HER TO FUCKING LIE TO ME.
I was doing just fine without this bitch and now I'm in love and attached to someone who can't help but lie and pretends to be so innocent. This is probably a stupid but I Just needed to vent.
Get over it and grow up dude.

Get that shit about "you saving her from depression" out of your head. That's nice of you but she doesn't owe you anything.

It sounds like your both immature and not ready for anything serious.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:21 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

This chick has low self-esteem and it isn't a two-way street with her, as she got mad when you posted chick photos. Yet you shouldn't have stooped to her level (perhaps you did it to see her reaction which is cool - an experiment of sorts).

Some women are ungrateful and greedy - those ones aren't worth your time. Some are confident and worth having around - they are less drama and more fun. Go for those women.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:45 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

@younglady
It's not the fact that she finds celebrities attractive... It's the fact that she's saying i cannot look at other attractive females while she looks at attractive males... I want equality

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

@CharlesFinley
I am not playing mind games... I am simply finding others girls attractive and letting it be known, just like my GF is...
I thought it was wrong to do that but if my GF doesn't care why should I?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:53 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

@breedlove465
You are right that we are immature and not ready for a relationship but doesn't mean it's easy to just break up with someone I've been with and invested my time in for 1.5 years.
And why doesn't she owe me anything? I've invested my time and money to save her... Why should I be disrespected... I wasn't the first one to disrespect her in these ways

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
@breedlove465
You are right that we are immature and not ready for a relationship but doesn't mean it's easy to just break up with someone I've been with and invested my time in for 1.5 years.
And why doesn't she owe me anything? I've invested my time and money to save her... Why should I be disrespected... I wasn't the first one to disrespect her in these ways
Sunk Cost fallacy.

Just because a relationship has a lot invested in it, doesn't mean that when it is time to drop it - you don't. Cuz in the long run, if you two cannot find a mature way to resolve this shit. Whatever you invested in it, isn't going to yield you a happy relationship then you'll find yourself going - BUT IT HAS BEEN 3 YEARS OF MY TIME.

Can't deal with it? Well, then fuck - stay in it, grow up, stop whining and deal.

Otherwise, yes she doesn't owe you shit - unless you are telling me you "saved" her because you wanted to be her "hero" in which case, you have to get your own shit together and ask yourself why you do these kind of shit in the first place.

Back to the original point. Honestly, I think it is a damn childish game you two are playing. Tell her how uncomfortable you are with the whole thing and respect yourself enough to be objective about it. It is okay to get pissed off at what she does, and if you two love each other then there will be a compromise. If there isn't, it is up to you to either take a walk or live with it.