PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:14 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Lay-Report German Red Head actress:

So I met this German girl awhile back and thought I would recollect on the shit that went down that day...

In short, I met this chick on the train with this dude I know, who was actually pretty difficult to number close. I had to push 3 'no's' before she caved, but it worked out.

We met at a park close by my crib and walked around by the hudson. We sat at a bench after that and thankfully the park wasn't packed with people.

After we talked for like 25 mins I just went "fuck it" and started escalating. I started by putting my hands on her stomach and she said something like, "Are you going to try to kiss me now?"

I backed off and as I backed off; she said, "I didn't say I was against it." So I started back at touching her stomach, I then put hands around her waist, moved in to kiss her and got the kiss.

We walked around and made out here and there. I told her I'd been dying to do that since I met her. I started walking toward my place and she asked where we were going. I told her I had something I needed to do at my place.

She said that she was going to go, but she would walk me to my place. Surprisingly when we got to my building door, she went in with me and stopped right inside by the entrance. I told her, "You should hear me play guitar before you go, it will be quick. She agreed and we went up to my room.

When we got there I put on Netflix and started making out with her. After watching a boring movie for a little while, that I forgot the name of, we started making out.

I started feeling her ass and we dry humped for a bit. I put my hand by her cunt and said, "Damn you are wet." She said that's what kissing does to her.

So I took off her pants and she didn't really put up much resistance, surprisingly. We did our thing and now I am here talking about it.

I saw her a couple of times after that, but I met her friend and realized they were a little bit weird. She had one hot friend from Canada though.

So there is a somewhat recent experience I had. Thanks for reading and hope that this may have been of some help for some.

I included some pics also.

GBTN Seduction Harbor: http://www.glorybethynight.com

“Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”
― Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:25 am 
Dedicated Member

Nice report Redsky. I love your persistence and it definitely payed off. I never really pay attention to what the girls say, but listen to their behaviors instead. Well done!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Thanks and I feel the same way.

“Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”
― Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:53 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yes I am

― Bruce Lee