Post subject: Dominant women
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I havent really find best place to open up this topic, i hope you wouldnt mind that i put it in natural game.

I know this is topic most Puas will cover their eyes in horror, or try to exorcise devil out of me; i warned you, so here it goes: I love dominant women and their feminine dominance is something most sexy and erotic woman can have. I wouldnt say they are only women i like, i like sweet girls who surrender themselves to you but there is just something intensely erotic about this femme fatales and their use of sexual power. Being target of such women who wraps you around finger is probably this crazy sensation of being seduced instead of seducing. If you follow your PUA lessons like christians do with bible, you probably wont let yourself experience this since the PUA is based on guarding your power and on assumption that men are naturally dominant and woman naturally submissive. This is not true - dom and sub is result of social relations. There are woman who are dominant and they enjoy having power over men. Like i said - this would make PUA run. Here comes the funny part: in this case guarding your power means playing it safe, while letting go at the right moment is entrance to a wild erotic roller coaster.

But how to deal with such a woman? And how to recognize such a woman? That is what I am asking if in case anybody has any experience - i had few, but never truly understood what happened :D Are these woman really out of reach of any kind of seduction and you must be just lucky to catch her eye? Or there happens to be different approach?

Post subject: Re: Dominant women
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I do this a lot in empty bars, but it's best done in an introvert style with absolutely no intentions of gaming or pick up at all. It's basically a complete role reversal, but is absolutely possible to submit yourself and act Beta while still controlling the frame and every part of the interaction; it's done with words and mind games in a lower, rash tone.
The thing I find is, when you go out with the intent of gaming, your energy level is set on high, and as soon as you walk through the door: BAM, your interacting and socializing, and giving off the extrovert Alpha vibe. Instead, when you go out, turn the volume down but maintain a physical presence; walk slowet, keep your head up, and use body language and posture to suggest physical dominance. Think of a bad ass biker walking in. When you converse, keep things short and sweet and avoid eye contact for too long.
Spotting these types of women is easy, like I said, complete role reversal. She'll be the loudest one in a group, doing most of the talking, controlling the conversation, and probably cussing like a sailor. More than likely dressed casual compared to the other women, and usually a smoker. After you sit by yourself for a while, get up, go to the restroom, and when you come back walk right next to her or in the proximity, give a head nod, and turn away. There's a 90% chance she'll open you out of curiosity of why the hell isn't this guy hitting on me. When she does, keep the volume low and respond in short, vague statements that you know how she's going to respond to.
She's going to try to get you out of your shell, and probably bring up something of a sexual nature. Again, when you respond to this, keep the same tone and energy level, and project the fact that sex is something your comfortable with, used to, and not worried about. She'll be the first to make the move or suggest bouncing.
And don't worry about AMOGs, this type friendzones the aggressive direct males, and probably has 2 with her. They're harmless and probably hold you at HV for getting her attention.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank you for reply - that was good, i like the idea of more tuned down introvert style approach. I would add this: i think with this women it works best being courteous instead of being cheeky, but careful, i still think you shouldnt be "beta" - your gentleness must not come from fear or insecurity, you must still be powerful, you must treat her like a lady on your term, your courtesy must come from excess of power not from neediness. Also give her power and admiration but dont let her take it from you right away. You must not be a pushover.

I was also thinking about this question:
How do dominant women seperate men she puts in the friendzone and men she is attracted to?
Part of this question i answered above, but would like to hear your opinion also.

One weakness of your approach is this:
one head nod may not be enough to caught her attention.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:34 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

So you love bad bitches and it's a fuckin problem?

Song quote ;)

On that note . I like bad bitches. probably cuz my mom is or was the person who wears the pants in the house hold.