PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:04 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

What is some cool/c&f way ... or lets say... a way that invokes attraction in her to text a girl (or facebook message her) when she has a birth day.

How about if you know her from past, but didn't maintained much contact in a while?

thnx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Dont text, call her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:43 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I'd probably text if you're not too close lol. Something weird and unusual to generate a reply, something like...

"I hope your Birthday... well, I hope it's not awful. Getting old now, we'll have to go play bingo some time ;)" (or whatever old people play where you're from) ....I suppose you could use the line about going for a bowl of cereal, if shes a lot younger than you.

I usually say something completely non-Birthday related, on purpose. It's a risky move (they're busier than usual and might not reply if they're not too interested) but if they reply, they're usually chasing after a "Happy Birthday" right from the start lol. I literally act like I don't even know it's their Birthday.