PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I haven't dated a girl I had difficulty communicating with before.

I'm English she's Turkish.

Got a date tonight and was after some methods some of you have actually used in this circumstance to take her home.
Thanks in advance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:56 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Use google translate on your phone. Pass it back and forth. Then ask her to teach you some things in Turkish. Be flirty with her. Also the Turks are horny as fuck and really sexy so don't be afraid to kiss her.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

thanks games.. thats cool

rescheduled to Sunday which means more time for replies. keep em coming lads

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:21 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Just get it out of the way man. Just joke with her, use Google Translate but try not to depend on it too much. Genuinely try to make an effort at understanding her and giving her the chance to speak English. Be patient and laugh at her as if she's being adorable trying to speak English. Learning bits and pieces of a new language can be fun so use that to your advantage. Ask her simple things like "Teach me to say Hello, how are you." then when you've built up enough comfort move to Turkish pick up lines "So what's a good pick up line in Turkey?" Get flirty, joke with her and don't be afraid to use kino. Kino is the most important in situations like this. Know how to apply it, when to apply it and what she's comfortable with and for the love of god don't be afraid to close. If you get to that awkward silence where you're both looking at each other expecting something to happen just go for it. Don't back out. As soon as you back out of situations like that she has second thoughts. Close her.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeah I'm all good with kino man, the only thing new to me here is her difficulty with English. All other dating stuff is sorted - but thanks ;)