PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

How should a PUA handle his intentions?

I have read a lot of PUA books (the game,MM, Double your dating ...) so i percieve myself as a newbie PUA...

When I am out sarging I have a huge social circle with means social proof and I can create attraction very well. BUT there is a BIG sticking point for me, which holds me really back.

How should I handle my intentions when gaming? When I open a set I am really indirect just to start the conversation and when it flows I create attraction with DHV, story telling, social proof, interessting knowlege and so on. but i think i miss the point where I should be direct with my intention that the girl know that i want her..

cmon MPUA's! Tell me how it's done

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:09 am 
PUA Forum Leader

The girl should know your intention within the first moments of the pickup by the intensity of your eye contact, your body language, your flirtatious smooth tone, kino etc. None of this has a thing to do with the words that are spoken; it's all subcommunicated.

The goal isn't to qualify yourself too much to the girl; the goal is for her to feel flattered that out of ALL the women you have to select from, you chose HER to spend a few minutes with to see if she's cool enough to chill with you.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
The goal isn't to qualify yourself too much to the girl; the goal is for her to feel flattered that out of ALL the women you have to select from, you chose HER to spend a few minutes with to see if she's cool enough to chill with you.
thats a nice frame, ty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:20 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
The girl should know your intention within the first moments of the pickup ....
Well, it depends on who you ask. If you ask Mystery, this is not what you're supposed to do. And further to that, it depends on where you are/environment. If you are approaching 1 on 1, then it's hard not to be direct.

You need to bait the girl into demonstrating IOIs before you show your interest. Mystery was a magician. He would entertain and win the group (if there was one) first, then focus on the girl, if she was available (BFs don't mean much).

If you ask Paul Janka, since he specializes in day game, he would tell you to be direct and keep it short. He has found that no matter the circumstances, he only converts 10% of his harvest regardless of time/money investment. Therefore, his "movie trailer" concept is quiet logical. I have found this is true via personal experience, except I have a lower conversion rate. But then again, I'm not a "pro."

So really it depends on how you feel it should go. Remember, this should be a natural process. The more organic it feels, the more successful you'll be. You start to trip red flags by not being genuine/congruent/organic.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:32 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
How should a PUA handle his intentions?

I have read a lot of PUA books (the game,MM, Double your dating ...) so i percieve myself as a newbie PUA...

When I am out sarging I have a huge social circle with means social proof and I can create attraction very well. BUT there is a BIG sticking point for me, which holds me really back.

How should I handle my intentions when gaming? When I open a set I am really indirect just to start the conversation and when it flows I create attraction with DHV, story telling, social proof, interessting knowlege and so on. but i think i miss the point where I should be direct with my intention that the girl know that i want her..

cmon MPUA's! Tell me how it's done

Be direct. Stop trying to pussy-foot around the conversation. There's nothing wrong with a woman knowing you're sexually interested in her.

If you checked out David Deangelo then consider his "cocky comedy techniques" . When you're cocky & funny you're sending all the right messages to her.. that you're INTERESTED IN HER.

If you try to be indirect and you're not sexually communicating with her you can be placed in the friend zone in 3 seconds flat.