PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
You are the man!

As far as her ex goes, he is history. I wouldn't even talk about him. I would pretend like he doesn't exist. I like the way you said the past is the past and you are a better future. That is gold. But yeah, completely ignore him or neutralize him by making friends with him. If you are successful with making friends with him he will basically sacrifice her to you which is awesome.

as far as kissing goes, do you think you should? Can you get her alone? how much time alone can you get with her? you don't have to answer those questions to me, but you should be thinking about them when deciding when to make the move.
Yeah, I think tomorrow I'll hold her hand, I didn't really get a chance to kiss her. But I will definitely ask her to do something with me. One thing. After I kiss her. I'm gonna ask her out. But do you guys think I should risk everything I've built with her?

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 2:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
You are the man!

As far as her ex goes, he is history. I wouldn't even talk about him. I would pretend like he doesn't exist. I like the way you said the past is the past and you are a better future. That is gold. But yeah, completely ignore him or neutralize him by making friends with him. If you are successful with making friends with him he will basically sacrifice her to you which is awesome.

as far as kissing goes, do you think you should? Can you get her alone? how much time alone can you get with her? you don't have to answer those questions to me, but you should be thinking about them when deciding when to make the move.
Yeah, I think tomorrow I'll hold her hand, I didn't really get a chance to kiss her. But I will definitely ask her to do something with me. One thing. After I kiss her. I'm gonna ask her out. But do you guys think I should risk everything I've built with her?
This is going great, but I wanna keep this going fast. What should I do? Ask her out. Or get closer?