PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Frank Kermit's video on Top Ten Emotional Needs of Women
(Every PUA should watch this)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztcrC5wgUUQ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

women's needs are money, status, and looks? I guess if you have really good game then perhaps your in for a chance ;)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

This is very advanced information and not for everyone
Frank Kermit was one of the pioneers in the PUA community.
If you do this correctly- you can melt a girls heart with a few words. I've seen it.
It also helps run a relationship correctly.
I'm posting this for the advanced players who may get the feeling 'something is missing'

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:50 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Sorry to be judgmental, but he's a fat fuck.

Seriously needs to lose weight, it's not hard.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:55 pm 
Post of the month winner!

Quote:

A few things to think about:

1. Never fight a land war in Asia.

2. Never follow cooking advice from a cook who can't handle a knife

3. Never take martial arts / fighting classes from a skinny fuck who couldn't beat up your baby sister.

4. Never take pick up advice from a depressed fat fuck who hasn't seen his own dick since 6th grade.

It doesn't matter what came first, his depression/self hatred or the fat because one certainly feeds the other. No amount of pretending to be some pick up guru will solve his issues. "No! You're not here to be my mommy!" - kids are watching this shit? I'm going to go puke.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

A few things to think about:

1. Never fight a land war in Asia.

2. Never follow cooking advice from a cook who can't handle a knife

3. Never take martial arts / fighting classes from a skinny fuck who couldn't beat up your baby sister.

4. Never take pick up advice from a depressed fat fuck who hasn't seen his own dick since 6th grade.

It doesn't matter what came first, his depression/self hatred or the fat because one certainly feeds the other. No amount of pretending to be some pick up guru will solve his issues. "No! You're not here to be my mommy!" - kids are watching this shit? I'm going to go puke.
He made some awesome points spot on if you ask me...looks don't matter blah blah blah he might not have been fa this whole life he's married now so...idk don't shut him off all of his points were accurate to what I can tell in my relationship..and last interactions

Don't fuck up her Reputation - don't gossip about her and keep your/her business your/her business

Emotional range- make her feel evey emotion that she can feel don't just be the nice guy that makes her jappy all the time . Have romantic arguments. Adams family . Arguments that lead to sex without making up and you losing! Easy.. Bitches like drama

Cater to the little girl in her- that October man shit (duh)

Dominate leader-be masculine

Fear of abandonment let her know that you can and will leave her bc you have other options

Trust-tell her the truth even if it will make her mad sad or any other negative emotions to build solid trust . Let her know you'll be honest no matter what

Protection- protection from rejection(giving he space ) whatever happens happens. Be a risk taker and be willing to take a hit. Physically/ whatever

Be able to Handle her sexuality- ask her how long the biggest sick she eve took was with a straight face. If anyone has ever made her come harder than you did and be open with the response without responding like a bitch!

Attractive to other women- be attractive to other women . Hey I want the purple crayon!

Prove your not in the closet- some women don't like bi or gay men. This is the only one that wouldn't apply 100% in my opinion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:20 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Ask her the biggest dick she ever took? Really? She will wonder why you are so fascinated / threatened by another dude's dick.

It's not always what you say, it's how you say it. This dude doesn't present himself very well. You can tell a lot about someone based on how they look. This guy clearly has zero respect for himself and his health.

Cannot take greedy little fat people seriously. Being fat is a choice and is completely against the disciplined attitudes you need to be successful in all areas of life.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:13 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Ask her the biggest dick she ever took? Really? She will wonder why you are so fascinated / threatened by another dude's dick.

It's not always what you say, it's how you say it. This dude doesn't present himself very well. You can tell a lot about someone based on how they look. This guy clearly has zero respect for himself and his health.

Cannot take greedy little fat people seriously. Being fat is a choice and is completely against the disciplined attitudes you need to be successful in all areas of life.
You're taking the dick thing a lot too seriously which says a lot ...or a little hahahaha
Ok well what about skinny guys
I don't have enough $ to gain muscle and support the diet to go with that so what about me?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:50 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Being too poor or too thin won't give you diabetes, high cholesterol or an early heart attack.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:30 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

He has some truth in what he is saying. But...

He is fake as hell. All these dramatic bullshits like contemplating suicide and dying relatives and whatever. I don't care if it is true or not, because the sole and only reason he mentioned these were just to amplify the effect of what he was saying.

He looked like he was reading this from somewhere, or had it all memorized. Everything just looked so unnatural about this guy. It's not that he's fat. I could care less, and I know some fatties who are getting laid pretty frequently. It's just that he is not real.

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:10 pm 

This guy is teaching pick up so whether he croaks from a heart attack or repels everybody around him with the body odor juice that he ferments between folds of fatty skin is secondary to his pick up message.

The point is not that "he has good points". Every point he makes has already been made thousand times over by various sources. The point is not whether a skinny fuck who couldn't beat up your sister doesn't make "good points" regarding martial arts. The point is not whether some guy who can't dice an onion doesn't have some good ideas about cooking. In all these examples, there are things that get in the way of their personal development. Even if they begin with "great points", their interpretation and expression of these points will filter trough their prism of skewed developments.

Without looking at the fat fuck, I could tell you that the guy is a depressed, angry little fat fuck who was teased all his life just by reading his material. He doesn't communicate the way he does to simply use his 10 point method, (or whatever he calls it) he communicates this way because he's a depressed, angry little turd who still can't get over getting called a fat fuck all his life. Now think about this. If the cause of being called a "fat fuck" is being a fat fuck, wouldn't the solution be to lose some weight?

HF is correct. There are hundreds of different ways to communicate the same message. Unfortunately, he only knows one way. . .and that's the way of the depressed fat fuck who's read a few books. Kids will repeat his stuff, simply out of an innocent desire to get their dicks wet. What they won't realize is that by behaving and interacting with others like a "depressed fat fuck", they are likely to actually become a real life depressed fat fuck. Chicken or the egg? Doesn't really matter.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:52 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Exactly, and the fact that besides his good points, he has a good share of bullshit in his points.

Treating everything a woman says like a test->This is exactly the reason why guys overthink during pick-up and also, why they fail at communicating in relationships.

Also that "Don't try mothering me" thing just cracked me up. Really I couldn't help but laugh at how sad this guy's life is and how hard he is trying to proove otherwise.

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:49 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

"Don't try mothering me" is actually bad advice. Motherly things like cooking and cleaning helps women invest in you emotionally and makes them feel like they're earning your affection.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:10 pm 

Quote:
"Don't try mothering me" is actually bad advice. Motherly things like cooking and cleaning helps women invest in you emotionally and makes them feel like they're earning yoir affection.
Actually . . . I partly disagree with ^this. The fat fuck has his pick up principles right. It's just that his interpretation and delivery sucks due to his inferiority complex; he's always playing the disciplinarian at EVERY chance he can get.

Never, let a woman actually do "motherly shit". Hey, even a daughter can even help cook and clean. These aren't exactly motherly things. "Motherly" = setting up your schedules, setting up your 'play dates', giving you money so you can have 'fun' with your friends, checking up on your shit every moment of the day, etc . . .

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:32 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Didn't get that far in the video. The sight of his bowling ball belly and double chin was hurting my brain.

Even my own mother didn't do all that interfering shit, let alone my girlfriend.