PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Today I went out and did some day game with Dstunner. I went out with a more direct approach and used one of Sebastian Callow's openers. I have been targeting all upper class women in Soho and Lower East Side of NYC. I am trying to meet female Doctors, Lawyers and Business women.

I number closed an HB 7.5 Russian chick that said she had a boyfriend today in front of a french clothing store. I told her that I wouldn't tell her boyfriend about us. She of course objected again but I saw that she was amused by my comment when she cracked a smile. So I decided to push a little more.

When I pushed I suggested I wait a month to see how things are going with her relationship and text her then. This worked well because she caved and told me that she thought I was brave and that is the only reason why she is going to give me her number. I called her right there and her phone rang.

I then texted her an hour later, "Hey it's me. Hope you enjoy your evening." She texted me back, "Thanks, you too. Have fun tonight."

Later I met up with Bennn. Bennn is a funny guy that not until recently I saw him get a make out. He is also the guy that busted his ass so charismatically in the last field-report I wrote while he walked into a bar.

So I walk in and see Bennn with a cute Jewish girl. I was going to leave because my feet were tired from day game but Bennn said he wanted me to stay. I suggested we go somewhere else so we did and the Jewish girl came with. I managed to number close his girl right in front of him because she was getting really close to me and trying to get to know me which were obvious IOI's. We surprisingly had a bit in common.

Anyway I think that the attention I got from her made Bennn's blood boil because he took a shot at me about my receding hairline later. I think he was trying to embarrass me or something. However I am so used to getting teased about it that it really is just something I am not bothered by anymore.

He also asked me for a couple of bucks after that for some reason, which wasn't a big deal but I felt like he had a motive behind it. I had no problem giving him a couple of bucks so he didn't look bad in front of the girl he was with.

I had a coca cola before I suggested we go to Lower East side. He then tells me I can go to LES by myself if I want and that he wanted to stay there with the girl. I kind of got upset because I was only there because he asked me to stay so I started to confront him about taking shots at me.

He then asked me if I was drunk. I think he was in 'Challenge Redsky Mode' so I believe he made the drunk comment to try to lower my value in front of the girl. He said something like he felt I was trying to steal his girl. I told him right in front of her that I don't go for girls that have made out with guys I know.

He then "brilliantly" says it's ok we can swap; as in swap the girl. He basically shot himself in the foot there because she immediately looked at him weird and started to walk away but he pulled her back and said he was kidding.

After I saw that I calmed down a little and just went and talked to another girl in the bar. I was poking fun at her stomach and she wanted me to feel her biceps at one point. So I flirted with her a little bit more and number closed. Somehow we got on the topic that she was bisexual and I started to day dream about her naked. When I noticed I was losing focus of what we were talking about then I dismissed myself and kissed her on her cheek goodbye.

I then said bye to Bennn and his target and grabbed the train home. Over-all the day was somewhat interesting. No SNL's but I did manage to discover a way to plow through the boyfriend rejection.

I could've done without the PUA drama but shit happens. I think I am going to do some more day game again tomorrow. Thanks again anyone who is following this. Feel free to say what is on your mind.

-PUA Redsky

GBTN Seduction Harbor: http://www.glorybethynight.com

“Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”
― Bruce Lee